Holtek announced the release of its new proximity sensing module, the BM32S2021-1, which fully integrates active IR emission, reception, and optical mechanisms...
Holtek announced the release of its new TinyPower ultra low quiescent current LDO series, the HT75Hxx. This new LDO series includes a high input voltage of 40V...
The device has an operating frequency of up to 60MHz, operating voltage range of 2.5V~5.5V and provides an additional independent VDDIO pin for design flexibility. It contains a 64 KB Flash memory and a 12 KB SRAM and also provides abundant peripheral resources such as two UART interfaces, two I²C interfaces, two SPI interfaces, a USB interface, 6-channel PDMA, 12-channel 1 Msps 12-bit SAR ADC, CRC16/32 and a hardware divider. The device is supplied in 32/46-pin QFN and 48/64-pin LQFP package types and contains 23~51 of GPIO pins.
The device provides a serial LED controller (SLED) interface which can be used with the DMA to drive up to 8 LED strips simultaneously. In addition, it includes three PWM timers, two SCTMs and one GPTM, allowing up to 30 PWM group signal outputs, further increasing the application possibilities.
The HT32 series is supported by multiple development environments which includes Keil, IAR, SEGGER and GNU, and is provided with comprehensive development resources such as hardware development kits, peripheral driver firmware libraries and application examples. The full M0+ MCU series has been licensed to use the Keil MDK-ARM. By using the ISP (In-System Programming) and IAP (In-Application Programming) technologies, the firmware can be easily and rapidly upgraded. The full HT32 series has passed the UL/IEC 60730-1 Class B certification and can provide self-test programs which are contained in the Safety Test Library in order to reduce product certification cycle times.
- 1STMicroelectronics Launches Web-based Ecosystem to Help Digital-power Solutions
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F50343 32-bit 5V USB MCU for RGB LED Strip Control Applications
- 3BOXER-8251AI: More Power, Greater Flexibility for AI at the Edge
- 4KEMET Introduces Three New Series of Film Capacitors
- 5Renesas Unveils Industry’s Highest Accuracy Optically Isolated Delta-Sigma Modulator
- 6HOLTEK New BM32S2021-1 Proximity Sensing Module
- 7BlueNRG-2 Development Kit from STMicroelectronics Unleashes Bluetooth 5.0 Performance and Efficiency