AAEON announces the ASDM-L-CFS smart display module, the first board built to the Intel SDM Large (SDM-L) form factor to...
AAEON announces the BOXER-8222AI compact system powered by NVIDIA Jetson Nano. Featuring a PoE PD LAN port, the BOXER-82...
The BOXER-8251AI is powered by the innovative Jetson Xavier NX from NVIDIA. Featuring a six-core 64-bit ARM processor, it boasts 384 CUDA cores, 48 Tensor Cores, and two NVDLA engines capable of running multiple neural networks in parallel, delivering accelerated computing performance up to 21 TOPS. Built to bring dedicated AI processing to the edge, the system also features 8GB of LPDDR4 memory and 16GB of onboard eMMC memory that’s expandable through the Micro-SD card slot.
One of the most innovative features of the NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX is the ability of users to select five different performance modes. These modes allow users to tailor the number of cores, processor speed, and power draw the system utilizes. Thanks to extensive testing and development by AAEON, along with rugged thermal design, users are able to match processor performance with thermal performance for each operating mode.
The BOXER-8251AI also provides users with greater flexibility with its compact size and I/O features. With two COM ports and four USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, as well as Gigabit Ethernet port, the BOXER-8251AI can easily integrate into existing applications as well as new ones. Its rugged, fanless design keeps dust and other contaminants out of the system, offering reliable and low-maintenance operation for more stable performance.
“With the BOXER-8251AI powered by NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX, users and developers have even greater freedom to select the kind of performance they need for their projects and applications,” said Alex Hsueh, Senior Director of AAEON’s System Platform Division. “Thanks to this flexibility, the BOXER-8251AI is able to power a wide range of AI and edge computing applications from Smart City environments to monitoring public transportation users for fever and compliance with face mask requirements.”
- 1Renesas I3C Bus Extension and SPD Hub Devices Qualified for ASPEED AST2600 Baseboard Controller
- 2BOXER-8222AI: The Power of AI at the Edge
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2030 Small Package MCU
- 4Small Size, Highly Reliable PCIe M.2 SSD for Industrial Applications
- 5Toshiba Launches Ultra-Low Current Consumption CMOS Operational Amplifier
- 6HOLTEK New BC66F5132 2.4GHz Transmitter with Encoder MCU
- 7STMicroelectronics Releases KNX-RF Software for Power-Conscious Building Automation
- 8u-blox’s Cellular Modules with Own LPWA Chipset Pass US Certifications and Enter Production
- 9PA760 Rugged Touch Computer Coupled with the Powerful Gun-Grip for Both Barcode & RFID Solutions
- 10ST Pioneers Smaller, Faster Chargers and Power Supplies with World’s First Driver and GaN Device