Holtek announced the release of its new A/D with OPA Flash MCU, the HT66F4560. One of the chief features of this device ...
Holtek announced its new Temperature and Humidity Digital Sensor, the BM25S2021-1, a device which includes fully integrated humidity and temperature sensors...
After temperature and humidity calibration and temperature compensation is carried out, the module has the characteristics of high precision, low power consumption and ease of use, thus greatly reducing product development time. The module is suitable for products which require temperature and humidity measurements, such as dehumidifiers, air conditioners and IoT applications.
The BM25S2021-1 is supplied in a 4-pin package type, including the power supply pins. The module provides both an I2C and a 1-wire communication interfaces. With flexible pin connection selection, the product provides a Bluetooth display platform, allowing users to quickly understand the product characteristics.
- 1Renesas Introduces DDR5 Data Buffer for High-Performance Server and Cloud Service Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches Photorelays in New Package for High-density Mounting
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F4560 MCU with 4-level Adjustable Bandwidth OPA
- 4COM Express Module Supports PCIe Gen4 and AI Optimization
- 5Avalue Bringing 3.5-inch Embedded SBCs, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B
- 6ST Eases Design of Advanced Energy-Saving Power Supplies with Eco-Certified 400W Evaluation Board
- 7STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application
- 8BOXER-6842: Powering the Next Generation of Edge AI