Toshiba has released the industry’s first photocouplers for high-speed communications that can operate with a power supply as low as 2...
Toshiba has added “TC9594XBG” and “TC9595XBG,” new interface bridge ICs for automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems...
All of the new photorelays have an OFF-state output terminal voltage rating and ON-state current rating comparable with products housed in SOP package products, with ratings ranging from 30V and 4.5A to 100V and 2A, according to the device.
The new P-SON4 package is highly suited to high-density mounting, as it has a mounting area of 7.2mm2 (typ.), approximately 74% smaller than the 2.54SOP4 package and 84% smaller than the 2.54SOP6 package. It also features low ON-resistance by using Toshiba’s latest MOSFET chips in the receiver.
TLP3480, TLP3481, and TLP3482 have high ON-state-current ratings of 4.5A, 3A and 2A. They can be used in a wide range of measuring equipment applications.
- 1Renesas Introduces DDR5 Data Buffer for High-Performance Server and Cloud Service Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches Photorelays in New Package for High-density Mounting
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F4560 MCU with 4-level Adjustable Bandwidth OPA
- 4COM Express Module Supports PCIe Gen4 and AI Optimization
- 5Avalue Bringing 3.5-inch Embedded SBCs, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B
- 6ST Eases Design of Advanced Energy-Saving Power Supplies with Eco-Certified 400W Evaluation Board
- 7STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application
- 8BOXER-6842: Powering the Next Generation of Edge AI