STMicroelectronics has released KNX software for the S2-LP ultra-low-power radio transceiver to enable energy-saving sta...
STMicroelectronics today announced the acquisition and integration of the assets of SOMOS Semiconductor (“SOMOS”). SOMOS...
The QML-V qualified RHFOSC04 (SMD 5962F20207) integrated oscillator driver/divider and RHFAHC00 (SMD 5962F18202) quad NAND gate have more than twice the gate speed of typical rad-hard logic ICs to ensure faster response in high-frequency circuits.
Designed with ST’s proprietary 130nm CMOS technology already proven throughout the space industry, the new devices combine their speed advantage with low operating current and a best-in-class radiation hardness with an RHA (Radiation Hardness Assurance) qualified TID at 300 krad (Si) and immunity to SEL and SET up to 125 MeV.cm2/mg.
Their supply-voltage range of 1.8V-3.6V helps meet the tight power and energy restrictions typical on-board satellites and space vehicles.
The RHFOSC04 combines the roles of multiple discrete logic components to drive a crystal oscillator directly, which simplifies circuit design and enhances stability while saving board space and increasing system reliability. The divider adds flexibility by providing nominal-frequency, divide-by-2, divide-by-4, and divide-by-8 outputs.
The devices are available as bare die ready for System-in-Package (SiP) integration in customers’ applications or packaged as ceramic hermetic Flat 14 (RHFAHC00) and Flat 10 (RHFOSC04) devices. Please contact your ST sales office for pricing options and sample requests.
- 1Renesas I3C Bus Extension and SPD Hub Devices Qualified for ASPEED AST2600 Baseboard Controller
- 2HOLTEK New HT66F2030 Small Package MCU
- 3Small Size, Highly Reliable PCIe M.2 SSD for Industrial Applications
- 4STMicroelectronics Releases KNX-RF Software for Power-Conscious Building Automation
- 5u-blox’s Cellular Modules with Own LPWA Chipset Pass US Certifications and Enter Production
- 6PA760 Rugged Touch Computer Coupled with the Powerful Gun-Grip for Both Barcode & RFID Solutions
- 7HOLTEK New BC66F5132 2.4GHz Transmitter with Encoder MCU
- 8ST Pioneers Smaller, Faster Chargers and Power Supplies with World’s First Driver and GaN Device
- 9HOLTEK New BA45F6720/6740/6746 CO/GAS Detector MCUs
- 10u-blox Announces High Performance NORA-B1 Bluetooth Module for Advanced Applications