Holtek wishes to announce the release of its new CO/GAS detector MCUs, the BA45F6720/6740/6746 series. The devices include a fully integrated CO/GAS detection AFE, a 2...
Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its small package Flash type range, the HT66F2030. The device features a wide operating voltage range of 1...
The BC66F5132 has a Flash Program Memory capacity of 2K×14, a SRAM Data Memory capacity of 64×8 and an EEPROM capacity of 32×14. As for other functions, the device contains 12 I/O lines, a Timer Module, a 4-channel 10-bit A/D Converter and two oscillators, which are HIRC and LIRC. The RF transmitting power is programmable up to +8dBm. The RF part also has a Deep Sleep mode current consumption of 0.5μA, an integrated hardware packet format handler and is compatible with proprietary RF 2.4GHz transceiver ICs. The high level of functional integration allows users to accelerate product development and achieve rapid market launch.
The BC66F5132 has an operating voltage of 2.0V~3.6V, is provided in a 24-pin SSOP-EP package type and meets with the industrial specification operating temperature of -40℃~85℃.
- 1Renesas I3C Bus Extension and SPD Hub Devices Qualified for ASPEED AST2600 Baseboard Controller
- 2HOLTEK New HT66F2030 Small Package MCU
- 3Small Size, Highly Reliable PCIe M.2 SSD for Industrial Applications
- 4STMicroelectronics Releases KNX-RF Software for Power-Conscious Building Automation
- 5u-blox’s Cellular Modules with Own LPWA Chipset Pass US Certifications and Enter Production
- 6PA760 Rugged Touch Computer Coupled with the Powerful Gun-Grip for Both Barcode & RFID Solutions
- 7HOLTEK New BC66F5132 2.4GHz Transmitter with Encoder MCU
- 8ST Pioneers Smaller, Faster Chargers and Power Supplies with World’s First Driver and GaN Device
- 9HOLTEK New BA45F6720/6740/6746 CO/GAS Detector MCUs
- 10u-blox Announces High Performance NORA-B1 Bluetooth Module for Advanced Applications