Data Sheet - 34AA04 4K I2C Serial EEPROM with Software Write-Protect
The Microchip Technology Inc. 34AA04 is a 4 Kbit Electrically Erasable PROM which utilizes the I2C serial interface and is capable of operation across a broad voltage range (1.7V to 3.6V). This device is JEDEC JC42.4 (EE1004-v) Serial Presence Detect (SPD) compliant and includes reversible software write protection for each of four independent 128 x 8-bit blocks. The device features a page write capability of up to 16 bytes of data. Address pins allow up to eight devices on the same bus.
- Published: Apr 23,2014
- Language: 英文
- Size: 0B
Publisher: Microchip Technology Inc.
- 1Data Sheet - 34AA04 4K I2C Serial EEPROM with Software Write-Protect
- 2Datasheet－LP8755 Multi-Phase 6-Core Step-Down Converter
- 3Datasheet－DUSLIC-xT：Lantiq‘s Next Generation Voice CPE Solution
- 4Datasheet－MCP19114/5：Digitally Enhanced Power Analog Synchronous Low-Side PWM Controller
- 5Data sheet－MAX11905：20-Bit, 1.6Msps, Low-Power, Fully Differential SAR ADC