Published: Sep 20,2017
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to the findings of a recent study conducted by IDC, during the second quarter of 2017, due to weakening market demand coupled with the postponement of new products, although the global smart phone industry's manufacturing output experienced a slight increase of 1...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Chunghwa Picture Tubes Ltd. (CPT) together with the European research institute imec in the framework of the Holst Centre collaboration, showcase today an ultra-high resolution display realized by photolithography patterning of organic light emitting diode (OLED) arrays...
DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, forecasts that the global DRAM supply for 2018 will show an annual bit growth of just 19.6%, which is another low in recent years. The global top three major DRAM suppliers – Samsung, SK Hynix and Micron – are now in the midst of their capacity planning for 2018...
GIS announced today that the company will showcase its full-size smart touch display application at the Touch Taiwan, 2017 from September 20 to 22, including high screen to body ratio of curved, thin, narrower border and flexible smart phone, automotive and 3D curved lamination, large-size electronic whiteboard products, metal touch, and a number of advanced special application technology...
Intel announced that it has invested in startups like Mighty AI, Data Robot and Lumiata through its Intel Capital portfolio and have invested more than $1 billion in companies that are helping to advance artificial intelligence...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) announced today that it will participate in Touch Taiwan 2017 at Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center from September 20 to 22 to showcase a full lineup of advanced large-sized display technologies and products...
- 1Taiwan Issues Approval for First IoT Telecommunications Gateway Numbers to Far EasTone
- 2SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 3We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 6Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory
- 7Mobile 3D Sensing Hardware Market to Expand at a CAGR of 209% From 2017 to 2020
- 8FCA Joines the BMW, Intel and Mobileye League to Develop Autonomous Driving Platform
- 955% of Respondents Will Not Ride in a Fully Autonomous Vehicle, Gartner Says
- 10Chinese Robot Market Enters Period of Rapid Growth