Published: Aug 19,2019
TAIPEI, Taiwan - A cross-disciplinary research team consisting of professors and physicians from National Taipei University of Technology, Taipei Tech General Education Center, Shih Chien University Department of Industrial Design...
Keysight Technologies announced that the company’s 5G network emulation solutions deliver a leading number of 5G new radio (NR) protocol conformance test cases validated by the Global Certification Forum (GCF) and PTCRB, a certification forum consisting of leading U...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - E Ink announced today that it will be showing a new technology, E Ink JustPrintIt™, at the Touch Taiwan Exhibition, taking place August 28-30 at the Nangang Exhibition Center in Taipei, Taiwan. JustPrintIt is a rewritable...
The far-flung MCU market is expected to contract by 6% because of an overall slowdown in electronic systems, falloff in car purchases, and the U.S.-China trade war, says Mid-Year Update. After reaching record-high sales in the last two years, the microcontroller (MCU) market slid lower in the first half of 2019 because of overall weakness in electronic systems, a slowdown in automobile sales, and no letup in the trade war between the U...
Thanks to the ripened, new technology, manufacturers may deploy advanced sensing technology in conjunction with AI algorithms and robots to raise information visibility and system controllability, furthering the development of smart manufacturing for Industry 4...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - To promote the strategy of New Southbound policy, the Ministry of Science and Technology has achieved the vision of “people-oriented, resource sharing, and create a win-win situation” through approaches of building international cooperation platforms, strengthening regional academic cooperation, promoting talent exchange and cultivation, and connecting the international chain of science parks...
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 3Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development
- 4Ixia Extends Test Portfolio to Simplify and Accelerate Network, Application and Security Testing
- 5AEON Presents Its AI Platforms Powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 6BIO Asia-Taiwan 2019 Showcases Biotech as the Region’s Next Growth Engine
- 7NAND Flash Contract Price Decline Shrinks in 3Q, with Wafer Prices to Grow Against the Trend
- 8Keysight Delivers a Leading Number of 5G NR Protocol Conformance Test Cases
- 9III Utilizes NB-IoT Technology to Transform Public Toilets into “Smart Toilets”
- 102Q DRAM Revenue Falls by 9.1% QoQ, with 3Q Quotes Still Set to Fall, Says TrendForce