Published: Jul 07,2020
The COVID-19 outbreak has caused job losses to escalate, with nearly half of the global workforce at risk of losing livelihoods. Thousands of companies worldwide have been forced to reduce costs and cut the number of workplaces, and startups are no exception...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) today announced that its Chairman and CEO Paul Peng has been recognized with the industry’s prestigious SID David Sarnoff Industrial Achievement Prize, marking his exceptional efforts and continuous contribution in advanced display technologies to the global display and tech industry...
Fujitsu announced the launch of six models of Notebook LIFEBOOK with Windows 10 and the latest 10th generation Intel Core Processor. Sales of the new models will be rolled out in Taiwan and also available in Asia Market. By expanding its lineup of superior mobile products, Fujitsu will continue to support initiatives on remote work, as part of the customers’ workstyle transformation...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - As Apple’s upcoming release of products featuring Mini LED backlight generates a growth in Mini LED demand, the company has also stimulated actors in the Mini LED supply chain to increase their production capacities...
HiSilicon (Shanghai) Ltd and Nowi Energy B.V. today showcased the 2nd generation of their Energy Autonomous NB-IoT platform. The device acts as a sensor hub which can transmit via NB-IoT while operating indefinitely through its energy harvesting capabilities...
Emcab, a new optical cable manufacturer in Germany, has today commenced operations to serve the globe with an unrivalled range of fibre cable solutions. Located in the heart of Europe in Erfurt, Germany, Emcab is a joint venture between Emtelle and Incab...
- 1Qualcomm Retakes Market Leadership in 1Q20 Revenue
- 2Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 3NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 4Cloud Services and Online-offline Store Integration Lead Alibaba's Sentiment Recovery in Q1 2020
- 5Automotive IC Market Forecast With Strongest CAGR Through 2024
- 6Notebook Computer Display Panel Shipment Grows by Nearly 18% YoY in 2Q20
- 7unitech Reveals EA630 Rugged Smartphone for Retail and Hospitality
- 8Global Spending on Blockchain Solutions to Surge by 235% and Hit $14.4bn in 2023
- 9Taiwan’s Mini LED Supply Chain to Benefit from Apple’s New 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- 10Cadence Teams with TSMC, Microsoft to Reduce ICs Design Timing Signoff Schedules with the Cloud