Published: Feb 24,2017
According to IC Insights’ latest report that Taiwan led all regions/countries in wafer capacity with 21.3% share, a slight decrease from 21.7% in 2015 when the country first became the global wafer capacity leader. IC Insights noted that Taiwan was only slightly ahead of South Korea, which was in second place...
The global supply of 2D-NAND Flash will remain tight going into the second quarter of 2017, according to the latest analysis from DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce. Also, major smartphone brands will soon begin their first wave of new product release for the year after the Mobile World Congress in Spain...
NEC Corporation today announced plans to reorganize its business structure as of April 1, 2017 in order to further contribute to the resolution of social issues facing regions across Japan through its Solutions for Society, which leverage ICT to create advanced social infrastructure...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese display panel manufacturer AUO stated that in order to satisfy the global demand for large-sized LCD television panels, they will begin the second phase of expansion of their 8.5 generation production lines...
Samsung Electronics today announced the launch of its latest premium application processor (AP), the Exynos 9 Series 8895. This is Samsung’s first processor chipset to take advantage of the most advanced and industry leading 10-nanometer (nm) FinFET process technology with improved 3D transistor structure, which allows up to 27% higher performance while consuming 40% less power when compared to 14nm technology...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Clientron will display its latest POS solution to the retail market at the world’s leading retail show, EuroShop 2017, on the 5th to 9th March 2017 in Dusseldorf, Germany. During this trade show, Clientron will introduce all its new POS terminals and various built-in POS peripherals that are featured with the benefits of Green, Reliability, and Efficiency in order to meet the demands of Retail 4...
- 1Winbond's 3x-nm DRAM to Begin Mass Deliveries in Q3 2017
- 2Prices of NOR Flash Will Continue to Rise, Macronix Says
- 3Global Mobile DRAM Revenue Grew 20% Sequentially in Q4 2016, TrendForce Reports
- 4Contract Prices of Server DRAM Modules to Increase by 40% in Q1
- 5COMPUTEX's InnoVEX 2017 to Focus on AI and IoT
- 6Taiwan Develops Mixed Reality Smart Glasses for Medical Surgery
- 7LCD TV Shipments Grew 1.6% Annually in 2016
- 8AMOLED Production Equipment Purchases to Reach Record High in 2017
- 9Global Tablet Shipments Fell by Just 6.6% Annually in 2016
- 10Almost 3 Million Drones Will Be Shipped in 2017