Published: Nov 22,2017
North America-based manufacturers of semiconductor equipment posted $2.02 billion in billings worldwide in October 2017 (three-month average basis), according to the October Equipment Market Data Subscription (EMDS) Billings Report published today by SEMI...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Brand value surveying organization Interbrand announced a list of the “2017 Best Global Taiwan Brands” consisting of 20 Taiwanese international brands. The technology industry could be considered to be an outstanding performer with the following seven key players: Acer, Asus, HTC, Advantech, MediaTek, DELTA, and Transcend...
According to TrendForce, the Chinese government will continue supporting heavily in this industry at levels of central government and local authorities. In addition to assisting weak yet significant nodes in the industry chain...
For the first time since 1993, the semiconductor industry is expected to witness a new number 1 supplier. Samsung first charged into the top spot in 2Q17 and displaced Intel, which had held the number 1 ranking since 1993, according to IC Insights...
Toyota Motor Corporation today revealed T-HR3, the company's third generation humanoid robot. Toyota's latest robotics platform, designed and developed by Toyota's Partner Robot Division, will explore new technologies for safely managing physical interactions between robots and their surroundings, as well as a new remote maneuvering system that mirrors user movements to the robot...
According to the latest findings from TV Sets Intelligence Service by IHS Markit, global TV shipments declined 5 percent year-over-year to 54.8 million units in Q3 2017, while revenues increased by 1 percent and average selling prices were up 6 percent due to growth in average size and 4K mix improvement...
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Taiwan's NAR Labs and Synopsys Sign LOI for AI Technology Cooperation
- 6Samsung Could Increase Competition in DRAM Market Next Year, TrendForce Says
- 7Shipments of Oxide TFT LCD Mobile PC Panels to Grow 200%
- 8Tablet Market Is at the Point of Recovery, TrendForce Says
- 9Global Branded TV Shipments to Drop by 4.2% Annually for 2017, TrendForce Says
- 10Taiwanese LTE CPE Shipment Volume to Grow 18% in 2H 2017