Published: Feb 20,2020
Global 5G market value in the healthcare sector is projected to reach USD 17.99 billion by 2026, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), Taiwan-based government tank and IT research institute. “Applications most likely to adopt 5G include telemedicine such as remote consultation and remote biometrics...
Coronavirus Disrupts Display Panel Production in China, Spurring Supply Shortfalls and Rising Prices
The escalating coronavirus crisis is impacting production at display panel factories located in the semi-quarantined city of Wuhan, China, spurring a significant near-term reduction in the global supply of panels used in liquid crystal display televisions (LCDs) and other products...
Samsung Display announced today that it is the first in the industry to commercialize ultra-thin glass (UTG) that can be used as the cover window for foldable displays. The glass, while only 30㎛ thick, is produced using an intensifying process to enhance its flexibility and durability...
HSINCHU, Taiwan － A research team led by Professor Hsueh-Shih (Sean) Chen of National Tsing Hua University has recently announced that they have developed a new quantum dot material which is more stable and provides more realistic color...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – SP Industrial has been providing customized solutions for embedded systems for the past decade; it will be the company’s third time as an exhibitor at Embedded World. With the theme of “better storage, better possibilities,” the company is looking forward to showing attendees how its products excel in this sector...
According to the DRAMeXchange research division of TrendForce, the DRAM inventory finally returned to a relatively normal level for most OEMs in 4Q19 after nearly three consecutive quarters of adjustments. As the growth in the industry’s overall DRAM supply will be fairly limited in 2020, buyers have been raising procurement ahead of time...
- 1AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 2Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 3Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 4Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment
- 6Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication
- 7IoT Solutions World Congress Becomes a Hotspot of Global Wi-Fi Experts
- 8Mitsubishi Develops New Antenna and RF-IC Enable Future High-speed Internet Access
- 9China-based Memory Fabs Continue Normal Operations Currently as Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreaking
- 10TSIA Announces 2019 Statistics of Taiwan’s IC Industry