Published: May 26,2017
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Asia Pacific Telecom Co., Ltd. and Intel yesterday announced their collaboration to develop 5G communications technologies in Taiwan. They anticipate launching quasi-5G services by the end of the year to allow the public to experience quasi-5G speed...
Global shipments of enterprise-grade SSDs for the first quarter of 2017 grew against seasonal headwinds by 3~4% compared with the prior quarter to reach around 6 million units, says DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce. For the same quarter, enterprise-grade SSDs also represented more than 10% of the total SSD product shipments worldwide...
IC Insights reported that consumer demand and government mandates for many of these new systems of car, along with rising prices for many IC components within them, are expected to raise the automotive IC market 22% this year to a new record high of $28...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announced a series of 10-inch tablets including the new Iconia Tab 10 (A3-A50) designed for premium multimedia experiences, and the new Iconia One 10 (B3-A40FHD) with dual micro-USB ports for flexible connectivity options...
E Ink today announced new developments, technologies and products that will be showcased at SID Display Week. E Ink announced new developments of the highest resolution electronic paper display from a collaboration with its strategic alliance partner, Japan Display Inc...
Team Group announced its participation in this year’s COMPUTEX taking place from May 30th to June 2nd, 2017 alongside the company’s 20th anniversary celebration under the theme “Go beyond the limit and reach for the top...
- 11Q17 Global DRAM Revenue Rose by 13.4% Due to a 30% Hike in PC DRAM
- 2Shipments of IGZO Tablet Panels to Grow 46%
- 3Automotive Display Systems Market Valued at $11.6B in 2017
- 4Sharp Decline in Revenues for Taiwanese PC Firms in April
- 5Tablet Shipments Fell by 34.5% in Q1 2017, TrendForce Reports
- 6Taiwanese VR HMD Industry to Stay Raising Throughout 2017
- 7Global Market for Esports Video is Booming, with China Leading the Way
- 8eMemory Taps into IoT Markets with its Game-Changing Security IP
- 9Huawei Overtakes OPPO to Become the NO.1 Smartphone Company in China in 2017Q1
- 10Hon Hai Recruits Staff in Advance to Prepare for Production of New Apple Smartphones