Published: Mar 15,2018
The GSMA today highlighted new developments for the 2018 GSMA Mobile World Congress Shanghai, including the first confirmed conference speakers, and co-located events, as well as new exhibitors, partners and sponsors. Mobile World Congress Shanghai will take place 27-29 June at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)...
IC Insights announced today that they had updated its 2018 McClean Report (MR18). The biggest adjustments to the original MR18 IC market forecasts were to the memory market; specifically the DRAM and NAND flash segments. The DRAM and NAND flash memory market growth forecasts for 2018 have been adjusted upward to 37% for DRAM (13% shown in MR18) and 17% for NAND flash (10% shown in MR18)...
TAIPEI, Taiwan –AAEON is working with Microsoft to develop a motherboard that incorporates NXP processors and supports the Windows 10 IoT Core operating system. AAEON announced the venture at the recent Embedded World trade fair in Nuremburg, Germany, and the news is likely to shake up the world of computing as Microsoft has previously focused on creating software for Intel and Qualcomm...
In 2018 CES, South Korea Winter Olympics and MWC, 5G is undoubtedly a hot topic, companies including Qualcomm, Intel, Huawei, Samsung, Ericsson, ZTE and major mobile operators are all discussing 5G development blueprint. With the full Release 15 specification to be completed around the June 2018 by the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP), the competition for 5G technology will begin in 2018, says TrendForce...
Toyoda Gosei has established a new plant in the city of Inabe, Mie Prefecture, Japan to produce high pressure hydrogen tanks, a crucial component of fuel cell vehicles (FCVs). Preparations for the start of production are currently underway...
Seoul Semiconductor has developed the industry’s smallest 100V / 24W LED driver for Japan lighting market. The NanoDriver Series LED drivers employ Seoul’s patented Acrich technology to produce an ultra-miniature device to drive LED circuits from 8 – 24W with 100V input designs with low flicker requirements...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON
- 6Adoption Rate of 3D Sensing in Smartphones is Estimated at 13.1% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 7Samsung Electronics Breaks Ground on New EUV Line in Hwaseong
- 8Foxconn Returns to the First Place of TV OEM
- 9Penetration Rate of Full-screen Smartphone Will Surge to 45% in 2018
- 10Adoption Rate of SSD in Notebooks to 50%, Says TrendForce