Published: Mar 29,2017
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Unitech, a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies, announced today that its newest Enterprise PDA, the PA720, has won the 2017 iF Design Award in recognition of its outstanding product design...
Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd. has developed "Arbo," a software for Android phones that brings to life simple smartphone operation utilizing AI and a new user interface. This software will be available on the "ELUGA RAY MAX" series smartphones that will hit the market on April 5, 2017 (Wed), and will also become available on the "ELUGA PULSE X" designed for the Middle East and African markets...
MANILA, Philippines – UWin nanotech, a leading green precious metals recycling solutions provider based in Taiwan, yesterday jointly held a press conference with the Xin-Ye Industrial Co., Ltd., an agent of UWin nanotech based in Philippines, to introduce the GP-860(UW-860) gold stripper and GP-350(NTS-350) nickel stripper for greening the mining industry in Philippines...
HSINCHU Taiwan – Zyxel Communications introduced Aurora – an indoor night vision home camera to keep an eye on things from afar. With its full HD, full-color night vision live monitoring and real-time mobile notifications, the Aurora will give users peace of mind while they’re out or away from homes...
The global smartphone market, which has been experiencing slowing growth and intensifying competition, has become an even tougher environment because of recent sharp rises in component prices. Avril Wu, smartphone analyst for the global market intelligence firm TrendForce, stated that China-based brands have been raising their prices as they face significant erosion of their margins...
As demand for the flexible AMOLED display continues to sharply increase, its revenues are expected to reach $3.2 billion in the third quarter of 2017, exceeding that of rigid AMOLED panels at $3.0 billion, according to IHS Markit...
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field
- 6Uwin Nanotech and Xin Ye Industry Assisting the Philippines in Establishing Green Mining Procedures
- 7Hon Hai Declares Intention to Purchase Toshiba's Chip Business
- 8Self-Emitting Quantum Dot TVs to Appear on Market After 2020
- 9Smartphone Manufacturing Grows Significantly by 21% in Q4 2016
- 10GIGABYTE and Corsair Introduce RGB Fusion Ready Memory