Published: Jan 17,2018
Demand for liquid crystal display (LCD) panels from South Korean and Chinese TV makers was strong in the fourth quarter of 2017, but implementation of their panel purchasing strategies for the first quarter of 2018 may result in a correction as demand expectations change...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today that it has developed what is believed to be the industry’s highest performing automotive camera technology that detects various object types at distances of up to about 100 meters, which will enable drivers to receive advanced warning for enhanced driving safety in coming mirrorless cars...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - HTC announced that they will participate in the 2018 Taipei Game Show and showcase the newest Vive member, the Vive Pro, as well as the Vive wireless module which was developed in collaboration with Intel. The two products will make their debut in Taiwan...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. was today recognized by Thomson Reuters as a 2018 Top 100 Global Technology Leader. The inaugural program identifies the tech industry’s most operationally sound and financially successful organizations...
Worldwide PC shipments totaled 71.6 million units in the fourth quarter of 2017, a 2 percent decline from the fourth quarter of 2016, according to preliminary results by Gartner, Inc. For the year, 2017 PC shipments surpassed 262...
Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd. has developed large plastic roof panels that will be used on a fuel cell bus to be launched by Toyota Motor Corporation in 2018. More than 100 of these buses will be put into use in the Tokyo metropolitan region as it readies for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics...
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking
- 6VR Market Shipments at 5 Million Units in 2018, TrendForce Says
- 7Sony Releases a Back-Illuminated Time-of-Flight Image Sensor
- 8Samsung Mass Producing Industry’s First 2nd-Gen, 10-Nanometer Class DRAM
- 9Amazon Establishes Joint Innovation Center in Taiwan
- 10Global Smartphone Production Growth to Drop to 5% in 2018, Says TrendForce