Published: Jan 23,2017
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd. Chairman Terry Gou last week stated to the media that he was definitely willing to bring investment to the United States with the LCD panel industry as the top priority; however, he has yet to fully commit...
Demand for TV panels in terms of area is forecast to reach 143 million square meters in 2017, up 8 percent from 2016, contributing to a 6 percent growth in the overall display market, according to IHS Markit. “Owing to the increase in average TV screen sizes demanded by consumers...
Quark IOE, a subsidiary of Guangdong Eastone Century Technology and Cumulocity, a Internet of Things (IoT) software platform provider, enter a strategic partnership to deliver IoT solutions in mainland China and Taiwan. The partnership combines the capabilities of Cumulocity’s advanced IoT platform and Quark IOE’s extensive enterprise communications expertise to form the best of breed IoT solutions environment for China...
HTC VIVE today announced VR For Impact, a $10 Million program to drive VR content and technologies that will create positive impact and change in support of the United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals by 2030. The United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals are a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taipei Game Show 2017 (TGS 2017), one of the largest gaming trade shows in Asia, was kick off from January 19 to 24 in Taipei, Taiwan. This exhibition is not only pulling in the general players, but also attracting business visitors who interesting in the gaming industry...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan's Environmental Protection Agency(EPA) yesterday passed an environmental assessment of TSMC's 5-nanometer production base in Tainan, Taiwan. TSMC said, in the best circumstance, the 5nm manufacturing base will start construction this year, and scheduled to enter mass production in the 2020...
- 1Tsinghua to Build the World's Largest 3D NAND Flash Factory in Wuhan
- 2Contract Price of DDR3 4GB Modules Reaches Above US$25 in Q1 2017, TrendForce Reports
- 3Global Mobile Payment Market Forecast to Reach US$780 Billion in 2017, Says TrendForce
- 4Sharp Commits to Semiconductor and OLED Technologies
- 5TSMC Holds a 59% Marketshare of The IC Foundry Market in 2016
- 6Microsoft and Taiwan PC Firms Establish First Pop Up Store
- 7Contract Prices of Server DRAM Modules to Rise Over 25% in Q1
- 8TSMC: Taiwan Is Still the Best Manufacturing Base
- 9Hon Hai to Build a 10.5-gen 8K LCD Plant Line in China
- 10TSMC Settles Its 5nm Production Base Down