Published: Jul 20,2017
MIC conducted a research study on 902 AI startups worldwide that are closely followed by investors on AngelList. Based on the scope of technologies and fields of applications, 902 AI startups were categorized into six areas: Reasoning and Recommendation, NLP (Natural Language Processing), Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Motion & Manipulation, and Computer Voice...
The top three countries in Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APeJ) that are the most capable and ready to generate efficiencies linked to IoT solutions are South Korea, Singapore and New Zealand, says a new IDC report. As expected, South Korea tops the Internet of Things (IoT) readiness index in APeJ...
A major bottleneck in the commercialization of Micro LED displays is the mass transfer of micron-size LEDs to a display backplane. Research by LEDinside, a division of TrendForce, reveals that many companies across industries worldwide have entered the Micro LED market and are in a race to develop methods for the mass transfer process...
NEC Corporation today announced the development of a "micro-sized Identifier Dot on Things" (mIDoT) technology that enables single dots written with off-the-shelf glitter ink pens to become distinctive identification tags. mIDoT analyzes camera images with a specialized algorithm to quickly and accurately recognize tiny patterns in the ink of individual dots, which are difficult to duplicate or identify with the naked eye...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Semi announced today that SEMICON Taiwan (13-15 September), held at Taipei’s Nangang Exhibition Center, will feature over 1,700 booths and 700 exhibitors, and more than 45,000 attendees from the global electronics manufacturing supply chain...
According to IC Insights' report, sales of both memory types—DRAM and NAND—are expected to set record highs this year. In both cases, the strong annual upturn in sales is being driven almost entirely by fast-rising average selling prices...
- 1Equipment Damage at Micron's Taiwan Plant May Cause Temporarily Shortage of DRAM
- 2Micro LED to Become Mainstream for Mobile Display Panels
- 3Gaming Notebook PC Enjoys Booming Growth in China
- 4Prices of NOR Flash Products to Go Up by 20% Sequentially for Q3, TrendForce Says
- 5AMOLED Panel Market will to Surge 63% in 2017
- 6Taiwanese LCD Manufacturer, CPT, Becomes Supplier for German Car
- 7Chinese TV Makers’ Panel Demand Expected to Raise in Q3
- 8Semiconductor Content in an Electronic System will reach 28.1% in 2017, Says IC Insights
- 9Overall ASP of DRAM Products to Go Up by 5% Sequentially in Q3, TrendForce Reports
- 10China Mobile and NTT DOCOMO Develop World's First Multi-Vendor eSIM System for IoT