Published: May 22,2018
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) today introduced the world’s highest resolution and full color TFT driven micro LED display technology, offering inspiring new directions for next-generation technology development...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) announced that the company will participate in SID’s Display Week 2018 to showcase a full range of LCD panels adopting mini LED backlight technology for gaming monitors, gaming notebook PCs and VR headsets, claiming market leadership in high-end gaming and niche applications with exceptional image quality featuring ultra high brightness and high dynamic range...
DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, reports that smartphone brands had then spent three months adjusting their inventories before they again started to stock up on components toward the end of February 2018, when the end demand also began to bounce back...
TAIPEI, Taiwan– AAEON has been honored with three COMPUTEX d&i Awards. The coveted awards recognize groundbreaking design and innovation in the information and communication technology (ICT) field, and AAEON received its accolades for the AIOT-IP6801 and UPC-GWS01 IoT gateway devices and for the BOXER-8120AI box PC...
Hyundai Mobis plans to use its proving ground, which opened last June in Seosan, South Chungcheong Province, as a test bed for new technologies, with the goal of becoming a leader in future car technologies. The automotive supplier announced at the proving ground that it plans to develop autonomous driving sensors, which are essential for future vehicles, by 2020, and lead the global market for autonomous driving based on its technology power...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) today announced that a comprehensive portfolio of leading-edge mobile device displays and technologies will be unveiled at SID’s Display Week 2018, the annual premier international gathering of the electronic information displays industry, in Los Angeles from May 22 to 24...
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce
- 6Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform
- 7TSMC to Rush Production of 7nm; End Products to Come Out This Year
- 8Taiwan Commences Operation of First Peta-Level Supercomputer “Taiwania”
- 9CES Asia 2018 to Highlight More Than 100 Startups from 13 Countries/Regions
- 10Delta to Establish Robotics R&D Headquarters in Taiwan to Lock Down Smart Robot Arm