Published: Apr 19,2017
DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, reports that demand continues to outpace supply in the server DRAM market. In this first quarter, memory suppliers saw their shipment fulfillment rates dropped for different groups of clients...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to the Taiwan Economic Daily that Taiwan's majoy ODM company Compal will become the second assembly plant of the Apple’s Apple Watch this year, is expected to begin mass production in the second half of this year, and is expected to obtain 20% to 30% assembly orders of Apple Watch...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - TSMC said in its Q1 investor conference last week that it will not join the bidding For Toshiba chip unit and TSMC will never enter the standard DRAM market. Currently, Japan's Toshiba corporation is looking for buyers to sell its chip unit...
DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, reports the general price increase in the PC DRAM market is growing larger than anticipated as the already tight supply situation is compounded by quality problems with products made on the leading-edge processes...
In the fourth quarter of 2016, shipment volume of the Taiwanese server system shipped at the full system/barebones levels totaled about 1.001 million units, representing a 9.1% sequential growth. Meanwhile, those shipped at the board level reached about 1...
Nintendo Switch has sold faster in its launch month than any other video game system in Nintendo history. The Nintendo Switch system sold more than 906,000 units in March, according to the NPD Group, which tracks video game sales in the United States...
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Compal Announces NT$3.089 Investment in China's LeTV
- 3Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 4UWin nanotech and Xin-Ye Industrial to Green Philippines' Mining Industry with Innovative Solutions
- 5Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning
- 6Global Semiconductor Materials Market Increases 2.4% in 2016
- 7TAICS Signs MOU with IEEE for the New 5G Era
- 8Over 60% AI Patents are Used for Natural Language Data Processing
- 9Taiwan’s 2016 Precision Optics Output Declined 10%
- 10III and China Steel Jointly Collaborate on Industrial Smart Glasses Solution