Published: Apr 19,2018
Demand for panels – both thin-film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT LCD) and active-matrix organic light-emitting diode (AMOLED) – using oxide backplane technology doubled in 2017, in terms of area, compared to a year ago, according to a latest report from business information provider IHS Markit...
Among all the emerging tech companies globally, those working on robotics have witnessed the highest investor interest with a significant 2.93 investors-to-idea ratio (number of venture capital investors / number of funded companies/ideas) in 2017, according to GlobalData...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - CyberLink today released PowerDVD 18, the latest version of its flagship movie and media player for 4K high dynamic range (HDR), Ultra-HD Blu-ray, virtual reality (VR), 360o and online streaming content. PowerDVD remains the world’s most complete and reliable home entertainment center, providing playback for all types of digital media – from physical movie discs, video files and online streaming to photos and music...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - ASUS today announced AREZ, a new brand identity for ASUS Radeon RX graphics cards. Derived from Ares, the Greek god of war, AREZ-branded graphics cards are built using industry-leading automated manufacturing to provide AMD gamers and enthusiasts with superior cooling technology and a robust software ecosystem...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – MediaTek today announced that they are collaborating with Microsoft to deliver the first ever Azure Sphere chip, the MT3620, that will drive IoT innovation with built-in security and connectivity. Azure Sphere is a solution for creating highly-secured, connected MCU powered devices at a price that makes enterprise-class security affordable for the multitude of cloud connected devices...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - The Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) and the Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) co-hosted IPBC Taiwan 2018 in Taipei, Taiwan today (April 17). Over 240 IP strategists and R&D chief technology officers along with representatives from the public sector gathered to share practical experiences in the commercialization of IP...
- 1Taipei City Government Invites Tech Leaders to Jointly Develop Smart City
- 2The Three Major Chinese Memory Companies Arrange Trial Production to Begin in 2H18
- 3Increased Supply of IT Panels in 2018 May Pose a Risk of Oversupply
- 4Taiwan Establishes National Quantum Computer Research Project
- 5AMOLED Panel Demand in Smartphone Market Expected to Grow Much Slower Than Expected, IHS Markit Says
- 6Shift to 5G will Not Happen in 2018, Says GlobalData
- 7Third Generation Semiconductor Materials Show Market Potential Due to 5G and Automotive
- 8Acer Teams Up With Leading Hospitals Across Taiwan to Provide Cloud-based Remote Healthcare Services
- 9ITRI Software Startup Taps into Vietnamese Market
- 10G4 and Collaborative Partners Exhibit Smart Vision Technology