Published: Feb 22,2018
TAIPEI, Taipei - Foxconn Chairman Terry Guo recently stated at a Valentine's Day event that from this year to 2020, the Hon Hai Group will move in the direction of big data, artificial intelligence, and the industrial Internet as the foundations of their manufacturing industries...
On February 20, 2018, Seoul Semiconductor announced that Seoul has won the patent invalidity litigation action that was filed against Everlight Electronics Co., Ltd. (Everlight) in the United Kingdom. Everlight’s patent, EP (UK) 1169735, which was invalidated as a result of Seoul’s suit, relates to an LED package structure for thermal dissipation...
Acer ITS Inc., a subsidiary of Acer, one of the world's leading ICT companies, has won the ‘Global ICT Excellence Award - Private Sector Excellence’ at the World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT) 2018 for its smart parking meter solution...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announces that it has been honored with 12 iF Design Awards 2018 in recognition for design excellence. Among them, Predator gaming device, software and packaging designs led the way for Acer with six awards including the Predator Orion 9000 desktop, Predator Triton 700 notebook, Predator X27 monitor, Predator X34P monitor, as well as PredatorSense software and Predator Gaming Gadget packaging design...
Despite slower demand from end market and panel price erosion, the large thin-film transistor (TFT) display market expanded in 2017 in all three aspects -- unit shipments, area shipments and revenue. According to a new report from business information provider IHS Markit...
Sony Corporation today announced that it has developed a 1.46 effective megapixel back-illuminated CMOS image sensor equipped with a Global Shutter function. The newly developed pixel-parallel analog-to-digital converters provide the function to instantly convert the analog signal from all pixels, simultaneously exposed, to a digital signal in parallel...
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years
- 6VR Area Becomes a Hot Spot at Taipei Game Show 2018 “INDIE HOUSE”
- 7IDC Forecast Expects APEJ 3D Printing Spending to Reach USD 3.6 Billion by 2021
- 8Apple Surpassed ASUS in 2017 Global Notebook Market
- 9Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 10Chinese Panel Makers Catching Up Fast in LTPS LCD Panel Shipments for Mobile Phones, IHS Markit Says