Published: Jun 24,2019
Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun-Joon met with Vietnam’s Deputy Prime Minister Vuong Dinh Hue on June 19 during the latter’s visit to Seoul, and they promised to strengthen their cooperation. Deputy Prime Minister Hue acts as an economic command center in charge of the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Planning and Investment and the State Bank of Vietnam...
CHIBA, Japan - The positive news about international precious metals stripping and total solutions provider UWin Nanotech’s patented wet-style precious metals stripping solutions has been spread once again, and it has been adopted by more recycling operators...
CoreTech System Co., Ltd. (Moldex3D) announced that the company has received the “Aoki Katashi Innovation Award” from the Japan Society of Polymer Processing (JSPP), the leading organization dedicated to polymer processing, on June 12th in Japan...
According to the latest investigations by DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, demand for smartphones and servers go below expected levels in 2019 as the US-China trade dispute heats up. Adding the CPU shortage, which continues to haunt notebook shipments, we may see the shipments of eMMC/UFSs, SSDs etc...
LEDinside , a division of TrendForce , reveals in its newest price report that prices for some of the high- and mid-power LED package products in the Chinese market continued to fall in May 2019. “LED package prices continued to fall in May in response to falling chip prices, but the escalating US-China trade war has yet to exert an effect on LED package prices...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Supervised by Dr. Jerry Lee, the startup team specializes on the research of "Development of Ultra High-Speed SerDes ICs" Their self-developed circuit design and system architecture technologies for SerDes wired communications chip offers lower power consumption, cheaper cost, and higher information conversion rate...
- 1Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 2Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining
- 3TTA Pavilion Leads Tech Innovation for Tomorrow at Innovex
- 4ITRI to Help Collagen Production Value to Double
- 5COMPUTEX 2019 Wraps Up, Crowd Growth in New Exhibition Area Exceeds 3%
- 6Uncertainties in the Market Rise while a Bounce in NAND Flash Prices Remains Unlikely in 3Q
- 7Fenergo Partners with TUNG-I Information Services, Enters Taiwanese market
- 8TWS Bluetooth Headsets Market to Grow 52.9%, Says TrendForce
- 9TRUST-U Receives A Investment From MediaTek Group
- 10General Motors Honors INNOLUX as Winner of Coveted Supplier Innovation Award