Published: Sep 16,2020
Samsung Display announced today that it is the first in the industry to successfully commercialize a foldable display panel having a 1.4R rating for its curvature, representing the smallest degree of curving among commercialized foldable smartphones to date ― an advancement first applied to the recently-released Galaxy Z Fold2 5G...
Samsung Electronics today introduced four new Samsung ISOCELL image sensors for its 0.7 micrometer (μm)-pixel product lineup; 108-megapixel (Mp) ISOCELL HM2, 64Mp ISOCELL GW3, 48Mp ISOCELL GM5 and 32Mp ISOCELL JD1. With the new 0...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today its coming launch of second-generation full-SiC (silicon carbide) power modules featuring a newly developed SiC chip for industrial use. The low power loss characteristics and high carrier frequency operation of the SiC-MOSFET (metal oxide semiconductor field-effect transistor) and SiC-SBD (schottky barrier diode) chips in the modules are expected to facilitate the development of more efficient...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Researchers at McKinsey predict that AI will boost global economic activity by $13 trillion over the next decade. As economies begin reopening to the post-pandemic world, AI industry growth is being accelerated by social distancing in the contactless economy...
Moxa Obtains IEC 62443-4-1 Certification As the wave of Industry 4.0 sweeps the world, smart manufacturing has become the most crucial trend in various industries. In a smart system, the integration of IT and OT systems can comprehensively enhance the value of OT system's information in the application field, thereby creating a different operating model...
Demand for notebook computers (NBs) across the globe experienced an explosive growth in 2Q20 due to increased WFH and distance education demand generated by the COVID-19 pandemic, according to TrendForce’s latest investigations...
- 1EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 2Consumer Electronics Market to Surpass USD 1,500 Billion by 2026, Says Global Market Insigh
- 3TSMC Announces Its N4 and 3DFabric Services at Online Technology Symposium
- 4Phison Launches World’s Highest Capacity QLC Customizable Enterprise SSD in a 2.5” Form Factor
- 5Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate
- 6Covestro Invited to Taiwan Sustainable Supply Chain Forum: Building Circular Ecosystems
- 7TSMC Continues to Reap the Benefits of Strong Demand for 7nm and 5nm Devices, Says IC Insights
- 8Broadcom Overtakes Qualcomm for First Place in 2Q20 Revenue Ranking
- 9Acer Announces New Spin 7 Powered by the Qualcomm 5G Platform
- 10Smartphone Production Registers Largest YoY Drop on Record with 16.7% Decline in 2Q20