Published: Dec 12,2017
SEMI today released its Year-end Forecast at the annual SEMICON Japan exposition. SEMI projects that worldwide sales of new semiconductor manufacturing equipment will increase 35.6 percent to US$55.9 billion in 2017, marking the first time that the semiconductor equipment market has exceeded the previous market high of US$47...
iST together with its joint venture, DEKRA iST made a remarkable breakthrough in the field of reliability verification and testing. Announced recently iST has entered Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with DEKRA iST and America’s leading reliability designer DfR Solutions (DfR)...
NEC Corporation today announced it has developed automatic optimization technology for deep learning in order to facilitate improvements in recognition accuracy. In recent years, there have been tremendous advances in deep learning, which is now contributing to image recognition, speech recognition, and a wide range of other fields...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Hsinchu County, Jianshih Township on December 8 launched Taiwan's first Demand-Responsive Transportation System (DRTS) information media platform. Hsinchu County, Jianshih Township Hall, K-BEST Technology, and Institute for Information Industry (III) collaborated to establish the DRTS operations platform...
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. today announced the development of WAN acceleration technology that can deliver transfer speeds up to 40Gbps for migration of large volumes of data between clouds, using servers equipped with field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs)...
In the third quarter of 2017, worldwide server revenue increased 16 percent year over year, while shipments grew 5.1 percent from the second quarter of 2016, according to Gartner, Inc. "The third quarter of 2017 produced continued growth on a global level with varying regional results," said Jeffrey Hewitt, research vice president at Gartner...
- 1TSMC to Hold Supply Chain Forum This Week to Announce 7nm Manufacturing Process Schedule
- 2ITRI Receives Eight 2017 R&D 100 Awards
- 3GUC Announces Nanjing Office Opening
- 4ASE to Enlarge High-End Packaging Plant in Kaohsiung
- 5ITRI Transfers Its "Nanoparticles Monitoring Technology" to Innovative Nanotech Inc.
- 6OLED TV Remains Its Dominance in High-end Market, TrendForce Says
- 7Mini LED sees Potential in Backlighting and Digital Display, TrendForce Says
- 8Seven of the Top 20 International Taiwanese Brands are in the Tech Industry
- 9Global NAND Flash Revenue from Branded Manufacturers Increased by 14.3% in 3Q17, TrendForce Reports
- 10Chinese Government Continues “Big Fund” to Support Memory and IC Design in China