Published: Aug 22,2017
DMG MORI will present itself as the leading competence partner for metal cutting production and digitisation on around 10,000 m² in Hall 2 at the EMO 2017 in Hannover. Taking the “Path of Digitization” as its guiding principal, the company points the way to the future of the “Digital Factory” with numerous software and data-based products and services...
DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, reports that the NAND Flash market continued to experience tight supply in the second quarter. As a result, contract prices of various lines of NAND Flash products rose by 3% to 10% from the first quarter despite the seasonal headwinds...
Gartner said 2017 reveal three distinct megatrends that will enable businesses to survive and thrive in the digital economy over the next five to 10 years. Artificial intelligence (AI) everywhere, transparently immersive experiences and digital platforms are the trends that will provide unrivaled intelligence, create profoundly new experiences and offer platforms that allow organizations to connect with new business ecosystems...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Underwriters Laboratories (UL) announced that UL Taiwan has been named the first testing laboratory with global IEC 62619:2017 laboratory certification. IEC 62619:2017 is a global standard for industrial rechargeable batteries which was formally awarded in February of this year...
Microchip Technology has expanded its custom programming service to include AVR and SAM microcontrollers (MCUs). For the first time ever, users can add their custom code to MCUs from more than 30 AVR and SAM families, along with nearly all PIC MCUs and memory devices, directly from the manufacturer via microchipDIRECT...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announced the new Acer Nitro 5 Spin, a convertible notebook designed to provide maximum versatility for casual gaming. Its all-aluminum chassis sports a black brushed hairline finish and red accents, and houses essential gaming technologies casual gamers value most, including powerful processors and graphics, premium audio, stable connectivity, and a brilliant display...
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2PC DRAM Contract Price Rose by Over 10% Sequentially in Q2, TrendForce Says
- 3China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 4Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses
- 5Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 6Asia Pacific Robotics Spending to Grow by 25.2% CAGR from 2017-2021, says IDC
- 7Taiwan IC Revenue Totaled US$18.9B in Q2, Up 0.2% QoQ and 4.8% Decrease YoY
- 8Upcoming Device Models Will Reinvigorate Smartphone Market, TrendForce Says
- 9Panasonic Develops Drowsiness-Control Technology by Detecting and Predicting Driver's Level of Drows
- 10OLED TV Expected to Grow to More than 50% of $1,000-Plus Market by 2019