Published: Mar 22,2017
Mobile payments are mainly used for paying restaurant bills and vouchers, and for transportation fees, according to a survey released by Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute). "T...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Micron Technology today announced that on March 14 it successfully won the auction for Cando Corporation assets, which will be utilized in establishing a back-end site for Micron Taiwan. Micron has now completed the title acquisition process for the new site...
Toshiba Corporation today announced that it will contribute to better understanding of weather conditions in Taiwan by providing the Taiwan Central Weather Bureau with an S-band weather radar system with an antenna in the world’s largest class, for installation in Chigu district, Tainan city...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to the IDC2016 mobile phone market survey report, in 2016 the mobile phone market in Taiwan had a total volume of 9.19 million units, which was a 17% reduction from the previous year. Smart phones accounted for 95% of this volume with a total of 8...
WitsView, a division of market intelligence firm TrendForce, expects TV sets with self-emitting QD displays will arrive on the market after 2020 because of technological hurdles and environmental problems related to the recycling of the QD material...
STMicroelectronics and iFLYTEK, one of the leading voice-recognition cloud service providers in China, have introduced the market's first IoT development platform that enables voice-recognition cloud services in Chinese. The new platform combines ST's SensorTile multi-sensor module, STM32 ODE (Open Development Environment), and Open...
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field
- 6Hon Hai Declares Intention to Purchase Toshiba's Chip Business
- 7Uwin Nanotech and Xin Ye Industry Assisting the Philippines in Establishing Green Mining Procedures
- 8Smartphone Manufacturing Grows Significantly by 21% in Q4 2016
- 9E Ink and DNP Announce New Point-of-Purchase Advertising Tool
- 10Self-Emitting Quantum Dot TVs to Appear on Market After 2020