Published: May 23,2017
AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) today announced that numerous types of innovative mobile displays and technologies will be presented at SID’s Display Week 2017 in Los Angeles from May 23 to 25, shaping the future of smart living. Exhibition highlights include a complete portfolio of LTPS LCDs for notebook PC, with UHD 4K ultra high resolution, ultra narrow border, and low power consumption...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - To highlight the advantages of OLED display technology used in the innovative applications, Taiwanese PMOLED display solutions provider WiseChip Semiconductor will debut its latest PMOLED display solutions at the SID Display Week 2017 in Los Angeles, United States, including the 1...
Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd. is establishing a new plant to meet growing automobile production in India and the expected increase in demand for airbags as stricter safety regulations are adopted. The new plant is located in the western Indian state of Gujarat...
Notebook shipments totaled around 37.81 million units for the first quarter of 2017, reports TrendForce. This figure represents a 15.6% decline from prior quarter’s result but also a 6.1% year-on-year increase. The first-quarter shipments were augmented by some unfulfilled demand left over from the previous quarter...
This year marks the debut participation of the Taiwan Excellence Pavilion at CommunicAsia 2017. Companies like Acer, Advantech, ASUS, Planet and VIVOTEK, and 14 Taiwan Excellence Award winning brands will be showcasing their latest technologies and innovations in the areas of artificial intelligence...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - COMPUTEX today announced an informative and exciting agenda for InnoVEX, the exhibit for innovative startups taking place May 30-June 1 as part of COMPUTEX 2017. InnoVEX will showcase 272 startup companies from 23 countries...
- 1Omron Announces to Launch the AI Controller Solution
- 23.4 Billion Smartphones Ready for Mobile Paymant by the End of 2017
- 31Q17 Global DRAM Revenue Rose by 13.4% Due to a 30% Hike in PC DRAM
- 4Shipments of IGZO Tablet Panels to Grow 46%
- 5Automotive Display Systems Market Valued at $11.6B in 2017
- 63D-NAND to Account for Over 50% of Total NAND Flash Bit Output This Q3, Says TrendForce
- 7Sharp Decline in Revenues for Taiwanese PC Firms in April
- 8Tablet Shipments Fell by 34.5% in Q1 2017, TrendForce Reports
- 9Taiwanese VR HMD Industry to Stay Raising Throughout 2017
- 10Tech Brands Dive Deep Into the Potential of Micro-LED Displays for AR and VR, TrendForce Says