Published: Feb 18,2020
Fujitsu today announced that it was granted Japan's first private 5G radio station provisional license by the Kanto Bureau of Telecommunications. As a next step, Fujitsu will establish a radio station emitting private 5G radio waves in order to verify private 5G network systems at its Shin-Kawasaki Technology Square office in Kawasaki, Japan...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to WSTS, Q4 2019 worldwide semiconductor revenue reached US$108.3 billion, a year-to-year decrease of 5.5% and up 0.9% on-quarter. Sales quantity reached 237.2 billion ICs, a 4.0% decline on-year and down 1...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that the company will support relief activities in connection with the new coronavirus (COVID-19) in China by donating one million RMB (approximately 16 million yen) to the Red Cross Society in Hubei Province, China through its subsidiary Mitsubishi Electric (China) Co...
The following analysis shows TrendForce’s investigations of key component and other downstream technology industries, under the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak, with the latest data as of February 14, 2020. Semiconductors Compared to the OSAT industry, the foundry industry has a much higher degree of fab automation and thus is less impacted by the outbreak...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - SecuX Technology Inc., a Blockchain Security Company, foresees the great benefit of emerging crypto payment technology and bring its state-of-the-art solution to support Brick-and-Mortar Retailers exploring more business potential through a simple Blockchain solution with affordable cost...
TAIPEI, Taiwan- ATP Electronics combines the speed and performance of PCIe NVMe with the reliability and endurance features of 3D NAND flash, the high capacity of triple level flash (TLC), high-performance 8-channel controllers, end-to-end data protection, breakthrough power management and power loss protection (PLP) technology to deliver its next-generation M...
- 1AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 2Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 3Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 4Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment
- 6Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication
- 7IoT Solutions World Congress Becomes a Hotspot of Global Wi-Fi Experts
- 8China-based Memory Fabs Continue Normal Operations Currently as Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreaking
- 9Mitsubishi Develops New Antenna and RF-IC Enable Future High-speed Internet Access
- 10TSIA Announces 2019 Statistics of Taiwan’s IC Industry