Published: Apr 16,2019
Global research institute TrendForce asserts in its latest Global Automotive Market Decode for 1Q report that the global automotive market scale is predicted to reach 94.4 million in shipments 2019, a 0.8% decrease compared to 2018...
Samsung Electronics today announced that its 5-nanometer (nm) FinFET process technology is complete in its development and is now ready for customers’ samples. By adding another cutting-edge node to its extreme ultraviolet (EUV)-based process offerings, Samsung is proving once again its leadership in the advanced foundry market...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Facebook last week celebrated the relocation of a headquarters office to Taiwan. Executive Yuan Vice Premier Chen Chi-mai was in attendance and expressed his affirmation of Facebook’s development and strengthening of digital and technological domains in Taiwan...
Worldwide PC shipments totaled 58.5 million units in the first quarter of 2019, a 4.6 percent decline from the first quarter of 2018, according to preliminary results by Gartner, Inc. “We saw the start of a rebound in PC shipments in mid-2018...
Dr Len Dauphinee, President of HomeGrid Forum, has revealed the Alliance’s G.hn technology roadmap at the 23rd IEEE International Symposium on Power Line Communications (ISPLC). HomeGrid Forum’s attendance at the event follows its recent expansion of G...
MagnaChip Semiconductor and Melfas today announced a partnership to develop advanced OLED display capabilities for the automotive and consumer electronics sectors. MagnaChip and Melfas are working towards developing automotive display-related solutions in an effort to respond to this fast-growing market...
- 1DRAM ASP Poised to Continue Descent into the Second Half-Year, Says TrendForce
- 2TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 3Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 4Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 5SCSE to be Held in Taipei to Expand Urban Exchanges and Cooperation Opportunities
- 6Taiwan's Solar PV Market Continued to Grow in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 7MATRIX Industries’ No-charge GNSS Smartwatch Equipped with u-blox and TransSiP PI Technology
- 8Taiwan’s GLORIA Debuts at Hannover MESSE 2019
- 9IDC Expects AR/VR Spending in Asia/Pacific To Reach USD34.9 Billion by 2022
- 10Uwin Nanotech Roots in Green Chemistry and Waste Reduction Concepts