Published: Oct 16,2019
Razer today announced the world’s first optical keyboard designed for laptops. Razer was the first to introduce a low-profile mechanical laptop keyboard in 2016 and has now brought next-generation optical switches to the Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop...
IBM Japan, Ltd. and Panasonic Corporation’s subsidiary, Panasonic Smart Factory Solutions Co., Ltd. (hereafter "Panasonic"), announced that the companies have agreed to collaborate to develop and market a new high-value-added system to optimize the overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) of customers’ semiconductor manufacturing processes and to realize high-quality manufacturing...
A new study from Juniper Research found that the total transaction value of the MFS (Mobile Financial Services) market will exceed $1 trillion by 2024; rising from $580 billion in 2019. This is a growth of 70%. The research identified a range of untapped opportunities in Latin America for services such as microfinance, microloans and money transfer, as a key driver of MFS growth over the next five years...
AAEON will feature several AI applications utilizing AAEON products at the Industrial Transformation ASIA PACIFIC 2019 show in Singapore. The trade show is a great opportunity for visitors interested in Industry 4.0 and AI computing to see for themselves how AAEON drives innovation in industrial computing solutions...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In response to innovations in technologies such as IoT, 5G, and Artificial Intelligence (AI), traditional manufacturing industries are making transformations and adding value to Taiwan's manufacturing industry...
The total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Japan is set to grow at a moderate compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2018 and 2023, mainly supported by the rising adoption of mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV services, says GlobalData, a leading data and analytics company...
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security
- 6Alibaba Unveils Its Self-Developed AI Chip “Hanguang 800”
- 7BITO Robotics Utilizing AI Algorithms in Smart Manufacturing
- 8Samsung Develops 12-Layer 3D-TSV Chip Packaging Technology with Over 60,000 TSV Holes
- 9M31 Won TSMC’s 2019 Partner of the Year Award for Specialty Process IP
- 10Seizing the $152.1B Gaming Market – COMPUTEX Creates a E-Sports Equipment Ecosystem