Published: Jun 20,2017
Fujitsu Limited and Fujitsu Taiwan Limited today announced that they will build a new supercomputer system for Taiwan's National Center for High-performance Computing, National Applied Research Laboratories (NCHC) that will have the highest performance in the country at the time it commences operations, scheduled for May 2018...
HSINSHU, Taipei - Metanoia Communications Inc. (Metanoia), a leading developer of very high-speed xDSL and Gfast PHY chipsets for the wireline broadband market, announced the successful completion of two important milestones today in its Gfast product strategy: a) Being part of a real product deployment with its Gfast chip embedded into an SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) solution provided by Swisscom...
HISNCHU, Taiwan – Global Unichip, the custom ASIC company, has successful taped out a 16nm, second-generation High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) PHY and controller with verified interposer design and CoWoS Package. The innovative ultra-high capacity memory ASIC solution will meet the demanding requirements of artificial intelligence (AI), deep learning (DL), and a variety of high performance computing (HPC) applications...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese NAND Flash controller and NAND solutions supplier Phison Electronics Corp. last week held an opening ceremony for their phase three chip plant in Zhunan. Following the completion of factory construction, Phison is expanding their workforce and strengthening their R&D and will continue to further enhance their Flash memory technology...
MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based research institute, said that Virtual Reality sickness has been a major factor affecting the wide-scale adoption of VR HMD. Chung-yu Yang, industry analyst with Taipei-based research institute MIC, said that VR sickness has been a major factor affecting the wide-scale adoption of VR HMD (Head Mounted Display) among users...
EnvisionTEC, a leading global manufacturer of desktop and full-production 3D printers and materials, has signed a dealership agreement with The Ricoh Japan Co., Ltd., part of the imaging and electronics company based in Tokyo...
- 13D NAND Flash Market Is About to Boom
- 21Q17 NAND Flash Revenue Dipped Only 0.4%, Says TrendForce
- 3Winbond to Upgrade NOR Flash Production Capacity to Solve Shortage
- 4ASUS Establishes New Gaming BU Aiming Gaming Market
- 5Computex 2017 Outlines the New Face of PC Era
- 6Immersion Experience Technology Becoming a Key PC Function
- 7AI and IoT Take Center Stage Today at COMPUTEX CPX Conference
- 8NVIDIA Introduces Max-Q for Gaming Laptops with 3x Thinner and Performance
- 9Taiwanese Communications Shipment Value to Reach Over US$90B
- 10EPA Minister Visits UWin Nanotech to Aid Taiwan's Recycling Economy