Published: May 26,2020
According to the latest investigations by the DRAMeXchange research division of TrendForce, NAND Flash bit shipment in 1Q20 was relatively on par with 4Q19. The overall ASP of NAND Flash products also climbed during the period...
ILITEK is a well-known Asian manufacturer of industrial touch controllers with excellent performance regarding EMC compliance, water and glove operation as well as an outstanding price-performance ratio. With these chip solutions SCHURTER serves further customer-specific requirements in industry and medical technology...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced that it has successfully developed multiple next-generation display ASICs with key customers, these projects include 4K/8K UHD projectors, Pico displays, and automotive AR HUDs (heads-up display)...
Samsung Electronics announced plans to boost its foundry capacity at the company's new production line in Pyeongtaek, Korea, to meet growing global demand for cutting-edge extreme ultraviolet (EUV) solutions. The new foundry line, which will focus on EUV-based 5 nanometer (nm) and below process technology, has just commenced construction this month and is expected to be in full operation in the second half of 2021...
IC production in China represented 15.7% of its $125 billion IC market in 2019, up only slightly from 15.1% five years earlier in 2014. IC Insights forecasts that this share will increase by 5.0 percentage points to 20.7% in 2024 (one percentage point per year on average)...
Apple has sparked considerable discussions in the market after rumors surfaced that the company’s new 12.9-inch iPad Pro, to be released in 2021, may be equipped with Mini LED backlight technology. According to the newest investigations by the LEDinside research division of TrendForce, the manufacturing cost of Mini LED backlight displays is currently higher than that of traditional LCD and OLED displays...
- 1Taiwan-Thailand Medical Technology Collaborating Center to Ease the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 2Taiwan and Australia Jointly Develop New Anti-novel Coronavirus Drugs
- 3Chromebooks to Set Record by Occupying 25% of Notebook Shipment for First Time Ever, Says TrendForce
- 4HiSilicon First China-Based Semi Supplier to be Ranked in Top-10
- 5Virus Crisis Hits Optoelectronics, Sensors/Actuators, and Discretes
- 6Synopsys Announces Industry's Broadest IP Portfolio for TSMC's 5nm Process Technology
- 7Smartphone Production to Drop by 16.5% YoY in 2Q20, Setting Historical Record
- 8AUO to Demerge General Display and Public Information Display Business
- 9First Open-source 5G Core Network Complied with International Standards Research Made in Taiwan
- 10Semiconductor Downturn to Continue Into 2020 Due to COVID-19 Impact