Published: Apr 08,2021
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Wiwynn announced an investment in LiquidStack, the world’s largest liquid cooling company, through Series A funding and obtained one seat on the board of directors. Wiwynn and LiquidStack will also build strategic partnerships to enable the synergistic advancement of next-generation cloud IT infrastructure designed for two-phase immersion cooling in data centers, edge and high-performance computing (HPC)...
u-blox has announced its first multi-band high accuracy timing solutions to concurrently support the L1 and L5 GNSS (global navigation satellite system) signals. The ZED-F9T-10B and LEA-F9T-10B timing modules, and the RCB-F9T-1 timing card deliver nanosecond-level timing accuracies required to synchronize cellular network base stations and smart power grids...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced that its Mitsubishi Electric Diode InfraRed (MelDIR) sensor lineup will introduce on July 1 a new thermal sensor featuring a wide field of view (FoV) and high 80x60 pixel resolution for applications including security, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), people counting, smart buildings and thermal scanners...
Astera Labs announces its expanded focus to address system-wide performance bottlenecks in data-centric applications. The new Aries Compute Express Link (CXL 2.0) Smart Retimer portfolio (PT5161LX, PT5081LX) for low-latency CXL...
SnapEDA is releasing the SnapEDA for Autodesk Fusion 360 app in collaboration with Autodesk. This new app integrates SnapEDA’s database directly within Fusion 360, enabling electronics engineers and designers to search and place millions of electronic component models - including symbols, footprints and 3D models - directly within the Fusion 360 environment...
The COVID-19 crisis forced companies and organizations across the globe to speed up the digitalization of their business, as remote working and distance learning became the new normal amid the ongoing lockdown. The surge in the use of digital solutions and services abated the pandemic’s negative effect on IT spending, which still dropped to just under $3...
- 1u-blox Announces First Timing Solutions Based on L1 and L5 GNSS Signals
- 2Wiwynn Boosts Two-phase Immersion Cooling Development by Investing in LiquidStack
- 3Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 4Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership
- 5AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital
- 6Semiconductor Units Forecast To Exceed 1 Trillion Devices Again in 2021
- 7Enter Quantum Electronics Via Patterned Strain Engineering
- 8u-blox Acquires Full Ownership in Sapcorda Joint Venture
- 9Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY
- 10Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY