Published: Jul 10,2018
The Bay to Bay Express Cable System (BtoBE) consortium, composed of China Mobile International, Facebook and Amazon Web Services, signed an agreement with NEC Corporation to build a high performance submarine cable connecting Singapore, Hong Kong and the United States...
Global Electric Vehicle Market Continues to Expand as Power Battery Prices Decrease, Says TrendForce
The global electric vehicle market continues to expand while the oil prices increase, power battery prices decrease, and countries have been proposing stricter CO2 emission targets for vehicles. EnergyTrend, a division of TrendForce, forecasts that the market share of electric vehicles will reach 5% in 2020 and 8~9% in 2023...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - CTIMES held the “Smart Manufacturing of Electronic Components Forum” in which specialists in related industries were invited to Industrial Technology Research Industry (ITRI) to share their thoughts and explain the current state of entering technology 4...
AAEON launches the COM-APLC6, a powerful COM Express Type 6 module. Responding to customer requirements and market trends, the innovative tech giant has fitted its latest module with a series of features designed to strengthen applications and speed up development processes...
According to the latest research of EnergyTrend, a division of TrendForce, Chinese domestic solar market has been shirking after the release of new PV policy. Faced with the oversupply, Chinese module makers will seek ways to export the excessive products, or even sell off the products to overseas markets...
Synopsys and Siemens PLM Software today announced that they have agreed to collaborate on a wide range of electronic design automation (EDA) product interoperability projects for the benefit of their mutual customers. The collaboration spans a number of EDA domains from design to verification...
- 1Preparations for Mass Production of E Ink’s ACeP Technology to be Completed this Year
- 2Siemens Assists Taoyuan City in Creating an Advanced Smart MRT System
- 3Epistar to Divide Up Semiconductor Operations: Become Fully Devoted to Micro LED
- 45G Networks Have a Paramount Role in Autonomous Vehicle Connectivity, Gartner Says
- 5Microsoft and Chung Hua University Establish Taiwan’s First AI+ Experience Center
- 6CTIMES Explores the Current State of Industry 4.0 in Taiwan
- 7MediaTek’s NB-IoT MT2625 SoC Validated by SoftBank
- 83Q18 Contract Price Hike for Server DRAM Limited Due to Improved Supply, Says TrendForce
- 9VR Market Shipments at 4.65 Million Units in 2018, TrendForce Forecasts
- 10Panasonic’s PLC Technology Approved as Baseline Specification by IEEE P1901.3 Working Group