Published: May 09,2018
According to TrendForce (WitsView)’s latest report New Display Technology Cost Analysis, some manufacturers have focused on the development of Mini LED, expecting it to become a transitional product before Micro LED is ready for mass production...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Delta Electronics Inc. in an effort to expand their AI robot related industries will spend NT$1 billion over the next four years investing in Central Taiwan Science Park to establish a robotics R&D headquarters which will provide the industry with smart manufacturing solutions which are centered around robot arms...
HSINCHU, Taiwan — FLEX Taiwan debuts June 7 at the Taipei International Convention Center (TICC), showcasing the latest flexible hybrid electronics (FHE) technology, innovations and industry insights. Organized by FlexTech, a SEMI Strategic Association Partner...
Following the recent announcement that Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has filed for an initial public offering (IPO) to raise at least $10bn on the Hong Kong stock exchange, Avi Greengart, Consumer Technology Analyst at GlobalData a leading data and analytics company...
HSINCHU, Taiwan– Vice President Chien-Jen Chen on May 7 visited ITRI GuangFu Innovation Campus to attend the launch ceremony of the Biopharma R&D & Training Collaboration Program between Taiwan and Merck. The program aims at developing advanced biopharmaceutical production technologies and cultivating high-level biopharma talents in Taiwan, with potential benefits to generate NT$10 billion in industry value...
Osram has added to its expertise in semiconductor-based optical security technology by acquiring US-based Vixar Inc. After acquiring Vixar, Osram will have a unique breadth of technological expertise and an expanded product portfolio after bringing on board Vixar's specialist capabilities in the field of VCSEL...
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 3LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce
- 6Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform
- 7TSMC to Rush Production of 7nm; End Products to Come Out This Year
- 8CES Asia 2018 to Highlight More Than 100 Startups from 13 Countries/Regions
- 9Taiwan Commences Operation of First Peta-Level Supercomputer “Taiwania”
- 10Delta to Establish Robotics R&D Headquarters in Taiwan to Lock Down Smart Robot Arm