Published: Aug 15,2017
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Apacer Technology Inc., a global industrial SSD storage solutions leader, from August 15 to 17 at the Australian Gaming Expo will showcase a full series of gaming storage solutions featuring a wide variety of specifications including CF cards, CFast cards, SDM (SATA Disk Module), M...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The market demand for rigid flexible printed circuit boards (RFPCB) is gradually increasing, and major Taiwanese suppliers, such as Compeq Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Unimicron Technology Corporation, Zhen Ding Technology, and Unitech, have all assessed increases in capital expenditures in order to increase production capacity and seize market opportunities...
For this second quarter, the total server DRAM revenue of the global top three DRAM makers – Samsung, SK Hynix and Micron – jumped by 30.1% compared with the prior quarter, as ASPs of server DRAM products remained high on continuing undersupply, says DRAMeXchange...
According to the IDC, Asia Pacific spending on robotics (including drones) and related services is estimated to reach $66 billion in 2017. IDC expects robotics spending to accelerate over the five-year forecast period of 2017-2021, reaching $162 billion in 2021 with a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25...
MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,111 patents related to wearable ECG devices. Using the IPC code to describe the patent distribution by field, it revealed that wearable ECG devices patents are distributed mainly over Medical Technology (46...
Whether it’s helping neural networks learn how to learn or getting them to work with pseudo-labeled data, most of the advances in deep learning and artificial intelligence have happened in research labs. Researchers at the University of California at Berkeley, Switzerland’s IDSIA and the University of Tokyo have used the DGX-1 to take their deep learning to the next level...
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2PC DRAM Contract Price Rose by Over 10% Sequentially in Q2, TrendForce Says
- 3China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 4Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses
- 5Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 6Asia Pacific Robotics Spending to Grow by 25.2% CAGR from 2017-2021, says IDC
- 7Taiwan IC Revenue Totaled US$18.9B in Q2, Up 0.2% QoQ and 4.8% Decrease YoY
- 8Upcoming Device Models Will Reinvigorate Smartphone Market, TrendForce Says
- 9Panasonic Develops Drowsiness-Control Technology by Detecting and Predicting Driver's Level of Drows
- 10OLED TV Expected to Grow to More than 50% of $1,000-Plus Market by 2019