Published: Jun 14,2017
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese NOR Flash memory manufacturer Winbond Electronics Corporation yesterday stated that there is a significant global supply shortage of NOR Flash memory with many clients waiting for the delivery of their orders...
E Ink and QuirkLogic today announced the expansion of their existing partnership into new markets and geographies. The two companies have collaborated to create the first real-time ideation solution named Quilla, which was launched earlier this year and will be generally available in July...
Intel Corporation today announced it will invest US$178 million to expand its R&D presence and build a new state-of-the-art design house in Bengaluru. The proposed facility will be located at Intel’s 44-acre campus on Sarjapur Ring Road (SRR) in Bengaluru, Karnataka...
HSINCHU, Taiwan- UMC today announced that its board of directors has appointed senior vice presidents SC Chien and Jason Wang as co-presidents of the company, following Po-Wen Yen’s retirement as UMC CEO. The co-presidents are collectively accountable for the overall performance of UMC, and will report to Chairman Stan Hung directly...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - AccelStor, the software-defined all-flash array provider, announced that NetXperts as a strategic channel partner for the US market. The new cooperation is a strategic blend of AccelStor’s expertise in storage solutions for big data and analytics with NetXperts’ experience in planning, deployment, monitoring and support for both small businesses and large enterprises...
Imec announced today that it has developed 200V and 650V normally-off/enhancement mode (e-mode) on 200mm/8-inch GaN-on-Silicon wafers, achieving a very low dynamic Ron dispersion (below 20 percent) and state-of-the-art performance and reproducibility...
- 13D NAND Flash Market Is About to Boom
- 21Q17 NAND Flash Revenue Dipped Only 0.4%, Says TrendForce
- 3Winbond to Upgrade NOR Flash Production Capacity to Solve Shortage
- 4ASUS Establishes New Gaming BU Aiming Gaming Market
- 5Computex 2017 Outlines the New Face of PC Era
- 6Immersion Experience Technology Becoming a Key PC Function
- 7NVIDIA Introduces Max-Q for Gaming Laptops with 3x Thinner and Performance
- 8AI and IoT Take Center Stage Today at COMPUTEX CPX Conference
- 9Contract Prices of Server DRAM Modules to Increase by 3% to 8% in Q3
- 10Taiwanese Communications Shipment Value to Reach Over US$90B