Published: Mar 10,2017
Alibaba Cloud (Aliyun), has announced a pilot program with Intel for a cloud-based FPGA (field programmable gate array) acceleration service with the goal of enabling customers to have virtual access to powerful compute resources in the cloud to help them manage business, scientific and enterprise data application workloads more effectively...
Apple Pay is set to arrive in Taiwan this year, making the island the 14th market in its global expansion. Kelly Hsieh, senior research manager of TrendForce, stated that that iPhone devices currently has nearly a third of the smartphone market share in Taiwan, and this will help Apple Pay tremendously in...
NVIDIA with Microsoft today unveiled blueprints for a new hyperscale GPU accelerator to drive AI cloud computing. Providing hyperscale data centers with a fast, flexible path for AI, the new HGX-1 hyperscale GPU accelerator is an open-source design released in conjunction with Microsoft's Project Olympus...
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. (DNP), in conjunction with E Ink today announced the development of a new point-of-purchase (POP) advertising tool capable of changing colors and patterns in line with consumer shopping behaviors...
China will continue to dominate the 4K TV market, with 42 percent of all TVs in 2017 expected to ship with 4K panels, according to a white paper released by IHS Markit. In 2016, more than 25 million 4K TVs shipped in China. By 2020, that number is expected to almost double to 44 million, the same as the next two regions (Western Europe and North America) combined...
LEDinside, a division of TrendForce, reports that the global average sales price (ASP) of 40-watt equivalent LED replacement light bulbs came to US$6.8 this February, down 0.6% from the prior month. As for 60-watt equivalent counterparts, their global ASP in the same month stood at US$8...
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5TSMC's 5nm Process Scheduled to Enter Risk Production in 2019
- 6u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field
- 7AUO Expands 8.5G Production Capacity to Occupy 65” TV Market
- 8Hon Hai Declares Intention to Purchase Toshiba's Chip Business
- 9Uwin Nanotech and Xin Ye Industry Assisting the Philippines in Establishing Green Mining Procedures
- 10Smartphone Manufacturing Grows Significantly by 21% in Q4 2016