Published: Mar 05,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan — The low season of MOSFET and diode has gone, many of the Taiwanese firms are going to enjoy a better benifit in this year, including Panjit Semiconductors, Advanced Power Electronics Corp., Taiwan Semiconductor, and NIKO-SEM...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Sony Corp. has opened up its “Socialife News” reader app, previously limited to its Xperia Android smartphones/tablets and VAIO PCs, to other Android smartphones free of charge. Socialife News is a news reader app with over 13 million downloads, aggregating a variety of news as well as Facebook posts, Twitters and YouTube videos into a beautifully designed layout for high-speed viewing...
TAIPEI , Taiwan - Taiwan's Ministry of Science and Technology on Monday formally established, first minister Chang Shan-zheng said that will establish two consultative council of "academic research " and "promotion of industry-university cooperative research ", divided by Academia Sinica President Wong Chi-huey and former CEO of III, National Taiwan University Professor Roy S...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — ITRI (Industrial Technology Research Institute), Taiwan's largest and one of the world's leading high-tech R&D institutions, and the Open Compute Project (OCP) Foundation, today proudly announced the opening of the ITRI OCP Global Certification Testing Center at the ITRI OCP Grand Opening Forum...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — At electronica China 2014, Alliance Memory will be highlighting its latest offering of legacy IC solutions, including high-speed CMOS synchronous DRAMs (SDRAM) and double data rate (DDR), DDR2, and DDR3 SDRAMs featuring a wide range of densities, configurations, package options, and temperature ratings...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — 2014, Hong Kong will play host to the 5th CARTES Asia tradeshow, a key event for Asian players involved in smart cards and contactless cards. The event will bring in 95 exhibitors, while close to 3,000 visitors are expected...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 621 622 623 624 625  627 628 629 630 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1The Three Major Chinese Memory Companies Arrange Trial Production to Begin in 2H18
- 2AMOLED Panel Demand in Smartphone Market Expected to Grow Much Slower Than Expected, IHS Markit Says
- 3Increased Supply of IT Panels in 2018 May Pose a Risk of Oversupply
- 4Taiwan Establishes National Quantum Computer Research Project
- 5Shift to 5G will Not Happen in 2018, Says GlobalData
- 6ITRI Software Startup Taps into Vietnamese Market
- 7Market for Organic Materials Used to Manufacture OLED Panels Showed Remarkable Growth in H2 2017
- 8SEMI Reports 2017 Global Semiconductor Equipment Sales of $56.6 Billion
- 9Fraunhofer Institute Presents First Wearable OLED Bracelet at Wearables Europe 2018
- 10OLED is More Competitive in Smartphone Market, Mini LED Should Target at Niche Market