Published: Feb 26,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Global leading testing and certification organization UL has approved by U.S. Department of Energy (DoE) on small -horsepower motor unit product energy efficiency testing and certification, set up energy efficiency laboratory of three-phase motor in Taiwan...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Smart shopping isn't a slogan anymore! “i guang Xinyi” is now on the App store to help shoppers to do shopping more easily. The word “guang” means hanging around or window shopping, especially Xinyi area in which packed with many department stores...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Asian telecom operators Chunghwa Telecom (Taiwan), HKT (Hong Kong), KDDI (Japan), and SK Planet (South Korea) are jointly announcing the formation of the Asia NFC Alliance, with the support of the GSMA, today at MWC 2014...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — element14, was presented with the “Best Marketing” award from Tektronix at its recent 2014 Asean/ANZ Channel Partner Meeting for its distributors. The award is in recognition of element14’s outstanding e-commerce marketing programmes and performance across ASEAN/ANZ for marketing and sales of the Tektronix ranges of oscilloscopes, power analyzers, and test and measurement equipment...
Barcelona, Spain– HTC today unveiled HTC Power To Give, an distributed Computing solution via Android smartphones to create a supercomputer for vital fields of research, including medicine, science and ecology. HTC One family, HTC Butterfly and HTC Butterfly s will first to use...
According to Ovum’s 2014 Trends-to-Watch: Cloud Services* report, which explains that adoption of cloud services has moved from a nice-to-have component of corporate IT to a strategic imperative. John Madden, IT Services Practice Leader and author of the report says, “The rate of cloud adoption is quickly accelerating; cloud breaks through in virtually every customer conversation...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 631 632 633 634 635  637 638 639 640 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 5Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform
- 6Taiwan Commences Operation of First Peta-Level Supercomputer “Taiwania”
- 7Global Mobile DRAM Revenue Reached a New Record High in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 8Delta to Establish Robotics R&D Headquarters in Taiwan to Lock Down Smart Robot Arm
- 9CES Asia 2018 to Highlight More Than 100 Startups from 13 Countries/Regions
- 10AUO's Micro LED Honored with 2018 SID Best in Show Award