Published: Apr 24,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Yageo Corp. today announced its first quarter results. Net consolidated sales of NT$ 6,545 million, up 12.4 percent q-o-q and 10.3 percent y-o-y. Along with sales growth and product mix improvements, gross margin improved 1...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Synopsys, Inc., a global leader providing software, IP and services used to accelerate innovation in chips and electronic systems, and United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC), a leading global semiconductor foundry, yesterday announced that UMC has certified Synopsys' IC Validator product for physical verification on UMC's 28-nanometer process...
Squire Technologies announced that Sify Technologies Corporation has chosen its SVI MGC solution to replace a legacy Cisco PGW softswitch and to provide interconnection and routing between NGN IP and PSTN networks. Sify, which delivers broadband...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－With the rising of big data technology and cloud computing , data center and cluster server have become a hot topic to all enterprises. In addition to investment in servers, switches and other IT hardware equipment, the management and arrangement of data center are another concern of data center...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－Smartphone led the diverse market applications , not only for consumer applications, but also automotive, food and beverage, health care market. Currently, industrial computer manufacturers have begun to expand their solutions to the handheld applications market to catch up this megatrend...
M31 Technology Corp., a global silicon IP boutique, participated in the TSMC 2014 North America Technology Symposium with the theme of "M31, the force of Art and Science" and displayed a variety of innovative IP solutions. Science begins with observation and develops through reasoning...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous]  662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Gartner Identifies Top 10 Strategic IoT Technologies and Trends, AI Ranks NO.1
- 2Tokyo Electron Closing in on Applied Materials as Semiconductor Equipment Leader
- 3Imec Demonstrates First Bluetooth Low Energy Secure Passive Keyless Entry Solution for Automotive
- 4Keysight, China Telecom Collaborate to Accelerate Commercial Deployment of 5G Technology
- 5Mitsubishi, the University of Tokyo Reveal New Mechanism for Enhancing Reliability of SiC Power ICs
- 6Taiwan’s Resources Recycling Achievement Highly Appreciated – Invited to Europe for Publicity
- 7u-blox Collaborates with Iskraemeco and EMH to Integrate Bluetooth Display Interface for Smart Meter
- 8Acer Announces AIoT Edge Computing Device with Support for Amazon Kinesis Video Streams
- 9Total NAND Flash Revenue Rose by Just 4.4% QoQ in 3Q18
- 10TSIA: AI Will Drive Continual Prosperous Development of Taiwan’s IC Industry