Published: Dec 30,2013
TAIPEI — 2014 is around the corner, Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) predicted 10 technology trends for 2014, three major trends are vital towards the supply chain in Taiwan, one notable trend is that the market share between Chinese white box handheld devices and those branded ones are getting closer and tightened, the local supply chain in China will be a huge treat for those in Taiwan...
[Taipei , Taiwan ] Taiwan research institute pointed out ,Taiwan panel manufacturers AUO and Innolux may slightly lower capacity utilization of 2% to 3% in the first quarter of next year, to cope with the decline in demand for the off-season , but the overall utilization rate will remain over 80%, in order to maintain shipments and profit...
【Taipei, Taiwan】Two of the high-end phones will come together in the first quarter of 2014, according to the supply chain. It is said that the flagship GALAXY S5 of Samsung will be unveiled in the Mobile World Congress (MWC) on February 25th, 2014, and the lineup will be covered either plastic, metal, or water-proof material...
MediaTek has officially unveiled its lastest Systom on Chip (SoC) set, dubbed MT6592, which is a true octa-core solution for the mobile platform this year, however, it still keeps muscling in tablet stage and the newest chipset, entitled with MT8392 is at the soonest going to launch in the first quarter of 2014...
According to Korean media reports , Samsung will start mass production of new 5.25” AMOLED panel soon , is expected to be used on the new model of phablet－Galaxy S 5, the resolution will up to 2K WQHD, 560ppi. Reported that Samsung is oreparing for mass production of the new 5...
Jason Chen, the new CEO of Acer, an former TSMC senior vice president of Worldwide Sales and Marketing, he is second CEO of Acer after Gianfranco Lanci, shoulder the heavy responsibility for fourth reconstruction of Acer . Jason Chen came from sales and marketing , has served Intel as vice president , director of global marketing and sales group , then he joined in TSMC as Marketing vice president...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 721  723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1DRAM ASP Poised to Continue Descent into the Second Half-Year, Says TrendForce
- 2TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 3Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 4Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 5SCSE to be Held in Taipei to Expand Urban Exchanges and Cooperation Opportunities
- 6Taiwan's Solar PV Market Continued to Grow in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 7MATRIX Industries’ No-charge GNSS Smartwatch Equipped with u-blox and TransSiP PI Technology
- 8Taiwan’s GLORIA Debuts at Hannover MESSE 2019
- 9IDC Expects AR/VR Spending in Asia/Pacific To Reach USD34.9 Billion by 2022
- 10Uwin Nanotech Roots in Green Chemistry and Waste Reduction Concepts