Published: Nov 11,2013
An unconfirmed report said that Janice Brewer, the Governor of the U.S. state of Arizona, lead a delegation to Taiwan on Saturday and visited Hon Hai headquarter in Tucheng to discuss the bilateral cooperation opportunities; nonetheless, President Kuo Tai-ming might to be the host...
ITRI accepted three 2013 R&D 100 Awards on Nov. 8th in Orlando, Fla., inculded iAT technology for Wearable Computer Display and Input, ButyFix for Bio-Butanol Production, and FluxMerge for Electric Machine Efficiency. ITRI (Industrial Technology Research Institute), Taiwan's largest and one of the world's leading high-tech research and development institutions, accepted three 2013 R&D 100 Awards on Nov...
XUAN based environmental vision , avoid dropping the mobile phone shell caused by pollution of the Earth , spent a year and a half developing, are more than twenty factories refused , and finally produce the world's first disposable pulp phone shell ...
Andes signed the licensing contract with a leading company in Japan, successful entry into the Japanese market, and participated in electronic exhibition events both in Tokyo and Yokohama for the first time to actively raise brand awareness...
Institute for Information Industry, III, assist YuGen Technology and the Philippine Grace Christian College import " StudyFun interactive teaching system" to accelerate the effect of learning Chinese. The main advantage of this system is RF wireless communications, cloud computing and optical recognition principle , so that teachers can simply use pen and a thin plate, to realize interactive teaching ...
Compared to traditional cameras, the information of the entering light stored by the light field camera includes not only color (wavelength) and intensity but also the direction of the light. This allows users to reconstruct ...
- 1Chunghwa Telecom MOD Partners with Netflix to Accelerate Growth of Taiwanese Entertainment
- 2Phytrex Exclusively Owned the Technologies of Systems Integration and Apple Homekit System
- 3NARLabs Taiwan Semiconductor Research Institute Officially Open
- 4Revenue Growth in China's Semiconductor Industry Would Slow Down to 16.2% in 2019 due to Pessimistic
- 5Offshore Wind Power Purchasing Rates Set this Week
- 6LED Packaging Companies Work on Niche Markets, Says TrendForce
- 7Blue OLED on Silicon Sensor Detects Phosphorescence
- 8China IC Production Forecast to Show a Strong 15% 2018-2023 CAGR
- 9Semiconductor Unit Shipments Exceeded 1 Trillion Devices in 2018
- 10Keysight Strengthens Support for Automotive Customers with New Facility in Nagoya, Japan