Published: Apr 09,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan — AU Optronics Corp. announced today that it will set “Experience the Ultimate with Curved Ultra High Definition” as the theme and participate in China Information Technology Expo & China Optoelectronics Display Expo 2014 (CITE & CODE 2014) in Shenzhen from April 10 to 12...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Innolux Corp. today announced its March 2014 consolidated revenues. INX reported unaudited consolidated revenues of NT$ 37.3 billion in March 2014, an increase of 50.1 percent M-o-M and a decrease of 16 percent Y-o-Y...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－ITRI, a Taiwan's research institution, announced Tuesday the establishment of a full-featured display test lab, offer testing service for AUO, Innolux, CPT, Hannstar, E ink and other panel makers at once, as well as system vendors...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Asus today launched a trio of the Intel-powered ZenFone 4-6 in Taipei, and price tags are ranging from NT$4,490 to NT$6,990. Asus Chairman Jonney Shih is proudly presented ZenFone for its excellent hardware and innovative software, which turned it into a combination of texture and functions...
TAIPEI, Taiwan –After debuting in China, MediaTek’s Octa-Core mobile processor has adopted by Micromax, a big India local phone maker, successfully enter the India smartphone market, expended their global market share of phone processor...
AU Optronics Corp. today announced its unaudited consolidated revenue of NT$34,017 million for March 2014, up by 20.7% month-over-month and down by 10.3% year-over-year. Consolidated revenues in the first quarter of 2014 were NT$93,802 million, down by 8...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 721  723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Three Determining Factors Influencing Taiwanese Consumers’ Willingness to Buy AI Voice Assistant
- 3Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 4Taiwan’s MOST Visits Boston, Endeavors to Expedite the Development of Startups and Entrepreneurship
- 5Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development
- 6Ixia Extends Test Portfolio to Simplify and Accelerate Network, Application and Security Testing
- 7BIO Asia-Taiwan 2019 Showcases Biotech as the Region’s Next Growth Engine
- 8Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Enters Growth Stage with VCSEL Revenue Possibly Reaching US$1.139B
- 9AEON Presents Its AI Platforms Powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 10Keysight’s 5G Test Solutions Selected by Fibocom for PC’s 5G Modules