Published: Feb 17,2014
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — The Industrial Economics & Knowledge Center (IEK) of Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRT) forcasted 10 key issues of Information and communications technology (ICT) in 2014. “Smart everywhere” will be realized soon, and since the smart devices are getting smaller and smaller, Flexible Print Circuit (FPC) will be used more from now on...
Taichung Harbor, the total area of three thousand seven hundred hectares, is the largest modern international port of Taiwan, hinterland combined Central Taiwan Science Park, near the major industrial zones, export processing zones, as well as Taichung International Airport...
Taichung , Taiwan - Hon Hai Group is expected to invest NT $ 100 billion in Taichung Harbor to develop a intelligence automation innovation center, the largest robotics R&D center and production base. Taichung Harbor Services Branch, said Hon Hai investment plan will be officially proposed in the near future , the fastest to start this year...
Tainan, Taiwan — The 2014 Taiwan-Japan advanced battery meeting on safety, materials and battery design system is held on February 13 at National Cheng Kung University (NCKU), southern Taiwan, with a total of nearly 100 experts from the academy and industry in Japan and Taiwan...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Analog IC design house Global Mixed-mode Technology (GMT) held its 2013 Q4 investor conference today, showing that the product mix of panel has declined 7 percent, which is coherent to the low season of panel in every fourth quarter...
Taipei, Taiwan - Taiwan Kainan University, Oberthur and Smart Catch International jointly announced that MasterCard and Visa certifications of TSM platform, beginning with support for NFC mobile payment credit card and mobile phone ticket...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 741  743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 3Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development
- 4Ixia Extends Test Portfolio to Simplify and Accelerate Network, Application and Security Testing
- 5AEON Presents Its AI Platforms Powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 6BIO Asia-Taiwan 2019 Showcases Biotech as the Region’s Next Growth Engine
- 7NAND Flash Contract Price Decline Shrinks in 3Q, with Wafer Prices to Grow Against the Trend
- 8Keysight Delivers a Leading Number of 5G NR Protocol Conformance Test Cases
- 9III Utilizes NB-IoT Technology to Transform Public Toilets into “Smart Toilets”
- 10For Taiwanese Brands’ Smart Speakers, Educated Niche Groups are the Key