Published: Jul 03,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan — The importance of Singapore has rising, Taiwanese IC design firms goes to Singapore one after another. After Realtek went to Singapore to establish its subsidiary company, MediaTek also desided to expand investment in there that to set up a innovation center, and will invest NT$6 billion on consumer, medical, IoT, and Smart City in the following six years...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Xiaomi, once being considered the Chinese version of Apple's iPhone, was sold like hotcakes in the past half years. According to Xiaomi, it is sold 26.11 million units in Q1 and Q2, which increased 271 percent comparing to the same period of time last year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－ MediaTek celebrates its 10th year in Singapore with a SGD250 million financial commitment, to expand its R&D operations in developing of consumer, medical and industrial IoT solutions. MediaTek Singapore is already one of the company’s most advanced global research and development centres, helping to lead world-class RF solution development for mobile, broadcast and connectivity applications to help drive IoT...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－ Innolux Chairman Duan Xing-jian on Tuesday stated that Innolux is actively promoting the “re-industrialization” of Taiwan’s panel production industry and shifting 25% to 30% of production lines from Mainland China back to Taiwan...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — ASUS rolled out its lastest Transformer Book Flip TP300 and TP500 in Taiwan, both function and outlook are similar to Lenovo's YOGA series but cheaper 90 to 50 percent. There's no doubt that Taiwanese firms can provide the same quality products but in a cheaper and reasonable price...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — As the summer vacation has come, it's time to get these flagship smartphones in cheaper price. Judging from the sales of Samsung GALAXY S5 and HTC M8 in March and April that has shown signs of sluggishness, now that they have reduced the price to boost its sales, S5 has lowered to NT$17 thousand, while M8 marked down to NT$16 thousand...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 771 772 773 774 775 776 777  779 780 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 2Consumer Electronics Market to Surpass USD 1,500 Billion by 2026, Says Global Market Insigh
- 3Phison Launches World’s Highest Capacity QLC Customizable Enterprise SSD in a 2.5” Form Factor
- 4Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate
- 5Covestro Invited to Taiwan Sustainable Supply Chain Forum: Building Circular Ecosystems
- 6TSMC Continues to Reap the Benefits of Strong Demand for 7nm and 5nm Devices, Says IC Insights
- 7Broadcom Overtakes Qualcomm for First Place in 2Q20 Revenue Ranking
- 8World’s First USB PD E-Marker Transmission Control IC, Certified by USB-IF for USB4 and Intel
- 9Acer Announces New Spin 7 Powered by the Qualcomm 5G Platform
- 10Samsung Begins Mass Production of 16Gb LPDDR5 DRAM at World's Largest Semiconductor Line