Published: Nov 12,2013
Mutto Optronics became the first Taiwanese touch panel manufacturer to exit China after announcing that it will sell their manufacturing plant in Suzhou. In the circumstance of oversupplied touch screen, due to the traditional panel manufacturer and China-based company entering into the market, many companies are forced to adjust their productivity and some manufacturing plants were shut down in Wintek and CANDO Hsinchu factory...
(Kirchheim/Teck, Germany ) Dialog Semiconductor announced a strategic collaboration with Sengled, a global leading provider of LED lighting solutions and Dialog’s first partner for the commercialisation of Dialog’s smarteXite platform...
With its competitive hardware devices, and R&D and manufacturing capability in imaging products, Sony is able to construct and deploy a connected ecosystem featuring multi-screen and one cloud leveraging the wide range of Sony's product line...
(Taipei, Taiwan) IEK, a leading industrial research institutions in Taiwan, held industry trends and outlook 2014 seminar on Monday, and said that, driven by growing demand in the U.S. and European markets, the global economy will gradually improve, especially electronic information industry output value of the highest growth rate, reaching 4...
An unconfirmed report said that Janice Brewer, the Governor of the U.S. state of Arizona, lead a delegation to Taiwan on Saturday and visited Hon Hai headquarter in Tucheng to discuss the bilateral cooperation opportunities; nonetheless, President Kuo Tai-ming might to be the host...
ITRI accepted three 2013 R&D 100 Awards on Nov. 8th in Orlando, Fla., inculded iAT technology for Wearable Computer Display and Input, ButyFix for Bio-Butanol Production, and FluxMerge for Electric Machine Efficiency. ITRI (Industrial Technology Research Institute), Taiwan's largest and one of the world's leading high-tech research and development institutions, accepted three 2013 R&D 100 Awards on Nov...
- 1R&D 100 Awards – Taiwanese Science and Technology Project Wins Five Grand Prizes
- 2Taiwan’s GLORIA Attracted $200 Million Global Business in Boston and Silicon Valley
- 3ITRI's iRoadSafe Wins ITS World Congress 2019 Industry Award
- 4Top 5 Share of Semiconductor Industry Capex to Set New Record in 2019
- 5Renesas Joins the Autonomous Vehicle Computing Consortium to Speed Autonomous Car Development
- 6MOST’S Tech Leaders Forum Creates Stronger Presence of Global Science Community
- 7AAEON Atlas Connecting Smart Cities across the Globe
- 8Two ITRI Technologies Win at 2019 R&D 100 Awards
- 9Taiwan’s Taishin Bank Selected as the Regional 2019 Gartner Eye on Innovation Award Winner
- 10u-blox High Precision Positioning Modules Provide Unmatched Performance Benefits to eVTOL Drones