Published: Mar 03,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan — element14 in conjunction with RIoTboard.org today announced the launch of the official community website for the RIoTboard. The RIoTboard is an open source development platform based on Freescale Semiconductor’s i...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — VIVOTEK is pleased to announce the launch of four new network camera models, including two professional outdoor domes, FD8355EHV and FD8365EHV, and two professional outdoor bullets, IP8355EH and IP8365EH, which are all designed with state-of-the-art WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Axiros announced on Friday that Vodacom, part of Vodafone Group and one of Africa's largest telecommunications companies, has chosen Axiros for device management across its business customer base. Vodacom is a mobile communications company providing voice, messaging, data and converged solutions to approximately 50 million active customers in South Africa, Tanzania, Mozambique, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — National Cheng Kung University (NCKU) Professor Chiou Tsyr-huei revealed that the eyes of mantis shrimp use 12 different color channels to react to a specific color and analyze what it seen into the brain without processing or distinguishing the colors...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — When innovation meets startups, Taiwanese government does their best to encourage innovative startups and conducted a project entitled with “FITI” that literally means “From IP to IPO”. There's a 2013 second round presentation held on Wednesday, where 14 FITI innovative startups were presented...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Retelit S.p.A., one of the leading Italian providers of data services and infrastructure for the telecommunications market, selected Intergraph’s G/Technology Fiber Optic Works (FOW) to enhance its geospatial resource management system (GRMS)...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous]  792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 7eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 8Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 9Infineon and pmd Collaborate With Qualcomm to Enable High-Quality 3D Authentication Solution
- 10NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses