Published: Nov 11,2013
With its competitive hardware devices, and R&D and manufacturing capability in imaging products, Sony is able to construct and deploy a connected ecosystem featuring multi-screen and one cloud leveraging the wide range of Sony's product line...
(Taipei, Taiwan) IEK, a leading industrial research institutions in Taiwan, held industry trends and outlook 2014 seminar on Monday, and said that, driven by growing demand in the U.S. and European markets, the global economy will gradually improve, especially electronic information industry output value of the highest growth rate, reaching 4...
An unconfirmed report said that Janice Brewer, the Governor of the U.S. state of Arizona, lead a delegation to Taiwan on Saturday and visited Hon Hai headquarter in Tucheng to discuss the bilateral cooperation opportunities; nonetheless, President Kuo Tai-ming might to be the host...
ITRI accepted three 2013 R&D 100 Awards on Nov. 8th in Orlando, Fla., inculded iAT technology for Wearable Computer Display and Input, ButyFix for Bio-Butanol Production, and FluxMerge for Electric Machine Efficiency. ITRI (Industrial Technology Research Institute), Taiwan's largest and one of the world's leading high-tech research and development institutions, accepted three 2013 R&D 100 Awards on Nov...
XUAN based environmental vision , avoid dropping the mobile phone shell caused by pollution of the Earth , spent a year and a half developing, are more than twenty factories refused , and finally produce the world's first disposable pulp phone shell ...
Andes signed the licensing contract with a leading company in Japan, successful entry into the Japanese market, and participated in electronic exhibition events both in Tokyo and Yokohama for the first time to actively raise brand awareness...
- 1MediaTek Reveals More Details About Dimensity 1000 5G SoC
- 2Automated Test Systems from Kistler Generated Huge Interest at Blechexpo 2019
- 33Q19 NAND Flash Revenue Grows 10% amidst Resurging Pre-Peak Season Demand for Shipment
- 4Global OSAT Market Shows Signs of Recovery in 2H19, But Yearly Revenue to Decline Slightly
- 5Exploring the Humor Styles of Taiwanese From Neurocognitive to Socio-cultural Perspectives
- 6Asia/Pacific Spending on Security Solutions Projected to Reach 16.4 Billion in 2019
- 7ASML to Take Semiconductor Equipment Lead from Applied Materials in 2019
- 8Demand for Preemptive 3Q19 DRAM Shipment Rises, Pushing Global DRAM Revenue Up by 4%
- 9Top 10 IC Design Companies Shows U.S. Companies Having Divergent Performances in 3Q19
- 10Aetina x Ke Cheng Intellectualized AVI Equipment