Published: Nov 06,2013
Acer announces on Tuesday that, according to financial results for Q3 2013, the profit after tax was record-breaking NT$-13.12 Billion, due to a non-cash related intangible asset impairment of NT$9.94 Billion. Acer will cut its worldwide employees by 7% to decrease the expanding loss and carry out the internal restructuring, while Chairman and CEO J...
Media Tek will embark on wireless charging market and unveil the related solution by end of next year, said Hsieh Ching-jiang, President of Media Tek, after demonstrating their willingness to enter into wearable computing device market...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN, Acer announces that the resignation of J.T. Wang, Chairman and CEO, has been approved by its board of directors. Wang shall remain in chairmanship until the end of his tenure next June. The Board and The Search Committee also agreed that Corporate President Jim Wong will succeed Wang as the new CEO from January 1, 2014...
As the process technology is getting advanced, AUO’s small and medium size panel with high definition is attracting attention for some primary mobile phone brand manufacturer to apply in various of high-end smart phone, especially the China smartphone company...
2013 International Invention Exhibition(iENA), held in Nuremberg, Germany.Taiwan National Yunlin University of Science and Technology won two gold medals and one silver by three amazing works, solar multimedia glasses ,doped organic light-emitting diode structure , a new type of visible light photocatalyst microfiber material preparation in 65th iENA...
For more than 40 days, the auction for Taiwan’s 4G LTE Spectrum blocks was came to an end and 6 companies-Chunghwa Telecom, Taiwan Mobile, Far EasTone, Asia Pacific Telecom, Taiwan Star Mobile Telecommunications (Ting Hsin Group) and the Ambit Microsystems Corp (backed by Hon Hai Group)-won bids to declare the kick-off 4G LTE services in Taiwan...
- 1Keysight, AAC Technologies Extend Collaboration to Accelerate 5G Antenna Solutions
- 2First-time Reported Nanoporous Carbon Material for High-efficient Capacitive Deionization
- 3Taiwan Tech Arena Win 13 Innovation Awards at CES 2020
- 4Ambarella Collaborates with AWS on Single-click Machine Learning for Edge Applications
- 5US Concentrates on Smart Medical Imaging System Patents Related to Image Processing-Image Analysis
- 6ASE Shares Experience with Lights Out Factories
- 7High-end TV with Mini LED Backlighting Rises, Panel Makers Rush to Develop Active Matrix Technology
- 8Taiwan Tech Arena Delegation of Startups Attracts Global VCs in Silicon Valley
- 9Yearly Server Shipment Remains Identical from 2018 to 2019, with Data Center Demands Driving Market
- 10AUO to Showcase Its New Mini LED Backlight Digital Cockpit Solutions for Smart Vehicle User Interfac