Published: Jan 13,2014
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas wraps up on Friday. 3D printer zone is first seen at the CES this year, besides those big names like 3D System, Stratasys from Europe and the US, Taiwan da Vinci 1...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Foxconn sides with American HD TV company Vizio in making 120-inch 4K resolution TV, drew a lot of attention at Consumer Electronics Show (CES). It is said that the point isn't lie on size but to combine smartphone, tablet, and TV...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwan has again shown its Information Technology (IT) leader status to the world. Asus made efforts to complete its smartphone lineup, it unveiled 6 entry-level to mid-range smartphones at Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas on Tuesday...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwan's National Applied Research Laboratories (NARL) unveiled on Tuesday a new three-dimensional integrated circuit (3D-IC) technology, called ''Monolithic 3D-IC'' or ''Muliplelayer 3D-IC'', which can be used to make "super chips" in terms of the way it reduced electricity consumption and faster data transmission...
CES 2014 is taking place this week in Las Vegas and Thilo Koslowski, vice president and distinguished analyst at Gartner, said the innovations in the connected vehicle will be making news at the event. Mr. Koslowski provided his thoughts on what disruptions and business opportunities the connected car will offer...
【Taipei, Taiwan】Cloud computing is the important platform of mobile device and big data transmission, Delta, Zippy, and Chicony, these cloud computing-related server and networking communication device firms are going to be highly profited...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 801  803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 2Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6As COVID-19 Outbreak Disrupts 1H20 Smartphone Production, 2020 Production Projected to Decline 3.5%
- 7eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 8HANNOVER MESSE 2020 to Be Postponed to 13 - 17 July
- 9Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 10Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market