Published: Dec 31,2013
TAIPEI — MediaTek System on Chip (SoC) not only are favored by those so-called white box from China, Taiwan Mobile announced the company's own branded handheld devices lineup Monday, four of which all carried MediaTek chips, respectively...
Drawing from the latest research, Taiwan`s MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), an ICT industry research institute based in Taipei, proposes the following five predictions in the worldwide TFT-LCD (Thin Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display) and semiconductor industries in 2014...
[Taipei , Taiwan ] AUO’s long- delayed investment projects in Kunshan may start to install. The rumor said AUO obtained capital from d Agricultural Bank of China, is expected to order equipment after Chinese New Year, and catch up with production in early 2015...
E-paper manufacturers E Ink will carry out its first CES show next year, exhibit e-book reader , double-sided mobile phones, digital signage applications, and other mobile devices , and, show ability of diversification in the consumer electronics market...
[TAIPEI , Taipei] New iPhone will capable of wireless charging, battery management system (BMS) may go furthur to wireless charging soon. As the performance and speed of processor in handheld device is getting higher, and cloud computing has been widely used resulted in the current battery life of handheld devices is no longer adequate...
Apple will probably unveil new- iPhone with wireless power-charging technology for the next year, which will implement sequentially in iPad and Macbook as well. Market predicts that it will accelerate the revolution of new application and stimulate market opportunities of wireless power-charging solution...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 801 802 803  805 806 807 808 809 810 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 7eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 8Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 9Infineon and pmd Collaborate With Qualcomm to Enable High-Quality 3D Authentication Solution
- 10NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses