Published: Nov 10,2013
ITRI accepted three 2013 R&D 100 Awards on Nov. 8th in Orlando, Fla., inculded iAT technology for Wearable Computer Display and Input, ButyFix for Bio-Butanol Production, and FluxMerge for Electric Machine Efficiency. ITRI (Industrial Technology Research Institute), Taiwan's largest and one of the world's leading high-tech research and development institutions, accepted three 2013 R&D 100 Awards on Nov...
XUAN based environmental vision , avoid dropping the mobile phone shell caused by pollution of the Earth , spent a year and a half developing, are more than twenty factories refused , and finally produce the world's first disposable pulp phone shell ...
Andes signed the licensing contract with a leading company in Japan, successful entry into the Japanese market, and participated in electronic exhibition events both in Tokyo and Yokohama for the first time to actively raise brand awareness...
Institute for Information Industry, III, assist YuGen Technology and the Philippine Grace Christian College import " StudyFun interactive teaching system" to accelerate the effect of learning Chinese. The main advantage of this system is RF wireless communications, cloud computing and optical recognition principle , so that teachers can simply use pen and a thin plate, to realize interactive teaching ...
Compared to traditional cameras, the information of the entering light stored by the light field camera includes not only color (wavelength) and intensity but also the direction of the light. This allows users to reconstruct ...
Acer announces on Tuesday that, according to financial results for Q3 2013, the profit after tax was record-breaking NT$-13.12 Billion, due to a non-cash related intangible asset impairment of NT$9.94 Billion. Acer will cut its worldwide employees by 7% to decrease the expanding loss and carry out the internal restructuring, while Chairman and CEO J...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808  810 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 2Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 3Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 4Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment
- 6Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication
- 7IoT Solutions World Congress Becomes a Hotspot of Global Wi-Fi Experts
- 8Mitsubishi Develops New Antenna and RF-IC Enable Future High-speed Internet Access
- 9China-based Memory Fabs Continue Normal Operations Currently as Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreaking
- 10TSIA Announces 2019 Statistics of Taiwan’s IC Industry