Published: Dec 03,2013
According to DRAMeXchange, the 2H13 DRAM prices were initially expected to weaken due to SK Hynix's gradual recovery from the fire accident and the sluggish demand in the market. However, with one of the first tier PC DRAM makers experiencing various shipment delays and resorting to other DRAM manufacturers for orders, the 2H'Nov contract prices experienced a positive turnaround...
( Taipei , Taiwan ) Not only toys and dolls, 3d printing can also be used in the design of precision. W&W Co., INC exhibited ASIGA high resolution 3D printer on IT Month in Taiwan, can print out a chair smaller than a dollar coin, showing fine molding technology for 3D printing...
( Taipei , Taiwan ) Palit Group, an Taiwan based company ,announced its entry into the smartphone market on Monday, and introduced the first low-cost 6.3” smartphone－GALAPAD S6. The phone uses the MediaTek quad-core processors, and producted by Foxconn, pricing only at USD$ 270...
(Taipei, Taiwan) wearable device is considered an mainstream of consumer products in the future, while Taiwan's IT Month exhibition especially set up a wearable devices area to display variety of smartwatches, so that people can actually experience the wearable devices, through a personal trial, can choose the most suitable wearable product for their own use...
(Taipei, Taiwan) Association for relations across the Taiwan straits Chairman Chen Deming on Thursday visited TSMC 14th factory, hosted by Morris Chang, Chairman of TSMC, who also made a brief speech for the Chen’s delegation...
According to the survey by Witsview, the global top ten LCD monitor brands’ shipment in October 2013 rose 0.2% from September and dipped from the same period last year. SI makers’ October shipment declined 4.4% from September but grew 5...
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 7eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 8Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 9Infineon and pmd Collaborate With Qualcomm to Enable High-Quality 3D Authentication Solution
- 10NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses