Published: Dec 19,2017
Largely driven by an improvement in the outlook in China, global photovoltaic (PV) demand is forecast to reach 108 gigawatts (GW) in 2018. According to business information provider IHS Markit strong demand from the Chinese market is expected to continue on the back of strong policy support, a successful transition to a more diverse market and strong momentum in the distributed-PV (DPV) sector...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese display panel manufacturer Innolux Corporation has developed Deep Sensing Technology (DST) through the use of a specialized electrode design which can even be used to operate tablet screens for sterilized gloves or thick mitts...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese DRAM manufacturer, Nanya Technology Corporation announced that they have completed their first independently-developed 20nm process 8GB DDR 4 DRAM, and after having obtained PC companies’ certification, they will begin shipments this month...
Keysight Technologies, Inc. announced that it will use Semtech Corporation’s LoRa devices and wireless RF technology (LoRa Technology) in the development of internet of things (IoT) test solutions. Semtech’s LoRa Technology is one of the leading low-power wide-area network (LPWAN) technologies and is used in the building of IoT networks...
HSINCHU, Taiwan –MediaTek Inc. today unveiled MediaTek Sensio, the first 6-in-1 smartphone biosensor module. MediaTek Sensio is a powerful advanced health monitoring solution which makes it easy to track heart rate information, blood pressure trends, peripheral oxygen saturation levels and more...
According to the latest report of DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, the global server shipment will grow by 5.53% in 2018 driven by the surging demand for servers in data centers. The demand for server soars in recent years as the result of industrial transformation and growing popularity of smart end-devices...
- 1Taiwan's Nanya Completes First Self-Developed 20nm 8GB DDR 4 DRAM
- 2The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 3Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 4China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 5Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 6Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking
- 7Sony Releases a Back-Illuminated Time-of-Flight Image Sensor
- 8VR Market Shipments at 5 Million Units in 2018, TrendForce Says
- 9Samsung Mass Producing Industry’s First 2nd-Gen, 10-Nanometer Class DRAM
- 10Global Smartphone Production Growth to Drop to 5% in 2018, Says TrendForce