Published: Jul 16,2018
Worldwide PC shipments totaled 62.1 million units in the second quarter of 2018, a 1.4 percent increase from the second quarter of 2017, according to Gartner, Inc. This is the first quarter of year-over-year global PC shipment growth since the first quarter of 2012...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – MediaTek announced that it has completed validation (interoperability tests) of NarrowBand IoT connectivity (NB-IoT) with SoftBank Corp. to set the stage for future commercial NB-IoT applications within Japan...
According to the latest research by TrendForce, the global VR market sees marginal growth this year, and will remain inactive till the year-end due to the conservative attitude of most manufacturers and lack of new products...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - A construction team consisting of Siemens Limited Taiwan, Hyundai Rotem Company, and BES Engineering Corporation has successfully been awarded a contract for the Taoyuan MRT EMS System and will assist Taoyuan City Government in creating the most advanced smart MRT system in Taiwan...
IC Insights compares the estimated required capex needed to increase NAND flash bit volume shipments 40% per year, sourced from a chart from Micron’s 2018 Analyst and Investor Event in May of this year, versus the annual capex targeting the NAND flash market segment using IC Insights’ data...
Synopsys and the Institute of Microelectronics of Chinese Academy of Sciences (IMECAS) announced that a new, production-ready silicon photonics process design kit (PDK) based on IMECAS' 8-inch CMOS process is now available in the Synopsys PhoeniX OptoDesigner photonic integrated circuit (PIC) layout software...
- 1ASE to Seize Opportunities in the Memory Market in China
- 2TSMC 7-nm Process Experiencing Heavy Market Demand
- 3Upcoming 802.11ax Represents Significant Selling Point for Wi-Fi Gear Vendors, Says GlobalData
- 4Sony Releases the Latest SXRD, the World's Smallest Full HD Reflective LCD Device
- 5AAEON Partners Everlight to Create Taipei’s Smart Street Light System
- 6TrendForce Expects Prices of Lithium-ion Batteries to Increase by 5~15% in 3Q18
- 7Long-Term Oversupply of Large TFT LCD Panels to Prompt Restructuring of Older Fabs, IHS Markit Says
- 8Chinese Maintains Lead in Global Solar Investment
- 9Smart TV Share Jumps to 70% of TV Shipments in 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 10UWin Nanotech Responds to “Recycling Fund 20th Anniversary Exhibition”