Published: Feb 12,2018
ASML’s dominance in the semiconductor equipment market continued in 2017, according to the report “Sub-100nm Lithography: Market Analysis and Strategic Issues,” recently published by The Information Network, a New Tripoli, PA-based market research company...
Market research firm TrendForce reports that the global notebook shipments for 2017 registered 164.7 million units, a year-on-year increase of 2.1%, higher than previous expectation of 0.7%. “The global notebook market has benefited from biddings for notebook contracts in North America and regional economic recovery,” says Kou-Han Tseng, TrendForce notebook analyst...
NEC Corporation and Tohoku University applied new technologies developed by NEC, which use AI to predict the characteristics of unknown materials, to the joint development of cutting edge thermoelectric conversion technology known as a thermoelectric (TE) device using spin current, and achieved 100 times better thermoelectric conversion efficiency over the course of approximately 1 year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Fox-Tech officially launched OTO Hunter, the world's first Sigfox powered LPWAN integrated smart lock for shared bicycles. Researched and developed in Taiwan, OTO Hunter is a smart solution that integrates Sigfox's world-leading IoT connectivity service to greatly reduce the power consumption of smart locks...
iST, the leading laboratory in electronic product verification service, made a remarkable breakthrough in the field of Signal Transmission Testing Services. iST has signed a Cooperation Agreement with America’s biggest and the world’s top 5 safety standard certification laboratory Underwriters Laboratories (UL)...
Apple’s upcoming launch of HomePod has intensified the competition in smart speaker market. According to TrendForce, Amazon Echo still tops the ranking of smart speaker products in 2018 with a market share in shipment of 50...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON
- 6Adoption Rate of 3D Sensing in Smartphones is Estimated at 13.1% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 7Samsung Electronics Breaks Ground on New EUV Line in Hwaseong
- 8Foxconn Returns to the First Place of TV OEM
- 9Penetration Rate of Full-screen Smartphone Will Surge to 45% in 2018
- 10Adoption Rate of SSD in Notebooks to 50%, Says TrendForce