Published: Apr 25,2018
HSINCHU, Taiwan – M31 Technology Corporation today announced its collaboration with TSMC to deploy the full range of IP for TSMC 22nm ULP/ULL technology. These IP include Standard Cell Library, Memory Compilers, and General Purpose IO Library (GPIO), as well as PHYs for MIPI, USB, and PCIe...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today that it has launched its ninth three-year environmental plan, which accords with Environmental Vision 2021, a long-term environmental strategy ending in 2021, Mitsubishi Electric’s centenary anniversary...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Extech Electronic Co. (EEC) is blowing out the birthday candles as the industry-leading innovator of electrical testing equipment celebrates its 40th anniversary. This year, the company marks four dynamic decades of proudly ensuring the quality of electrical equipment while protecting the safety of manufacturing workers and consumers worldwide...
To promote the development of silicon carbide and other wide bandgap semiconductors of the Asia-Pacific region, The Asia-Pacific Conference on Silicon Carbide and Related Materials (APCSCRM 2018) will be held on July 9-12, 2018 in Beijing with over 400 participants, which is sponsored by IAWBS (Innovation Association of Wide Bandgap Semiconductor Technology), IOP(Institute of physics of Chinese academy of sciences) and Beijing Ceramic Society...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Although hopes are not high for the second quarter of this year, this is not affecting resolve to make full-fledged efforts to hurry along the production of new technologies. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited (TSMC) at its Q1 investor conference stated that they will increase their yearly expenditures from US$11...
HSINCHU, Taiwan –The Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), Taiwan’s largest applied research institution, was named a 2017 Clarivate Analytics Top 100 Global Innovator. A trophy was presented to ITRI at its headquarters in Hsinchu, Taiwan on April 23, 2018 to recognize its excellence in R&D innovation and intellectual property (IP) development and protection...
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce
- 6Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform
- 7AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 8Taiwan Commences Operation of First Peta-Level Supercomputer “Taiwania”
- 9CES Asia 2018 to Highlight More Than 100 Startups from 13 Countries/Regions
- 10Delta to Establish Robotics R&D Headquarters in Taiwan to Lock Down Smart Robot Arm