Published: Feb 23,2017
Samsung Electronics today announced the launch of its latest premium application processor (AP), the Exynos 9 Series 8895. This is Samsung’s first processor chipset to take advantage of the most advanced and industry leading 10-nanometer (nm) FinFET process technology with improved 3D transistor structure, which allows up to 27% higher performance while consuming 40% less power when compared to 14nm technology...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Clientron will display its latest POS solution to the retail market at the world’s leading retail show, EuroShop 2017, on the 5th to 9th March 2017 in Dusseldorf, Germany. During this trade show, Clientron will introduce all its new POS terminals and various built-in POS peripherals that are featured with the benefits of Green, Reliability, and Efficiency in order to meet the demands of Retail 4...
Toshiba Corporation has today unveiled the latest addition in its industry-leading line-up of BiCS FLASH three-dimensional flash memory with a stacked cell structure, a 64-layer device that achieves a 512-gigabit (64-gigabytes) capacity with 3-bit-per-cell (triple-level cell, TLC) technology...
Global mobile phone market volume reached 1.96 billion units in 2016 and is estimated to grow by 0.5% to 1.97 billion units in 2017. Of the total mobile phones sold in 2017, smartphones will account for nearly 80% or 1.56 billion units, up 5...
Amazon has announced that the latest generation Amazon Fire TV Stick is now available for customers in the UK, Germany, and Japan. Read the press release announcing Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote in the UK, Germany, and the Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote in Japan...
STMicroelectronics and USound GmbH today announced their collaboration on the industrialization and production of the world's first miniature piezoelectric MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) actuators for smart audio systems in portable devices...
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5TSMC's 5nm Process Scheduled to Enter Risk Production in 2019
- 6u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field
- 7AUO Expands 8.5G Production Capacity to Occupy 65” TV Market
- 8Hon Hai Declares Intention to Purchase Toshiba's Chip Business
- 9Uwin Nanotech and Xin Ye Industry Assisting the Philippines in Establishing Green Mining Procedures
- 10Smartphone Manufacturing Grows Significantly by 21% in Q4 2016