Published: Jun 02,2017
The MPEG-H TV Audio System is the first next-generation audio codec worldwide to go on air 24/7 as South Korea launched its 4K UHD TV on May 31, 2017. While immersive sound will pull viewers in the center of the action, interactive sound will enable them to personalize their audio experience according to their likings...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - COMPUTEX 2017 and IoT and startup ecosystems, kicked-off the second day of its three-day CPX Conference, “From Mobility to Intelligence,” as artificial intelligence and IoT took center stage today. Top executives from the world’s tech leaders shared insights into what their companies are doing to win the world of machine intelligence technology...
The NAND Flash market remained in undersupply in the first quarter of 2017 as it had been in the preceding quarter, according to the latest report from DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce. Despite seasonality, the average contract price of NAND Flash chips in the channel market actually surged by 20~25% in the first quarter compared with last year’s fourth quarter...
Aiming to present the real world in the eyes of consumers, imaging technology is attracting input and effort from scores of AV manufacturers. iST is debuting its “HDR (High Dynamic Range) measurement and color calibration service”...
HSINCHU, Taiwan — MediaTek today announced that Dr. Lih Shyng (Rick) Tsai officially takes the office of Co-CEO on 1 June 2017, and reports directly to Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Ming-Kai Tsai. Since the announcement of Dr...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - At this year's Computex exhibition, new immersion experience technology product showcases can be seen everywhere, including virtual reality, augmented reality, and mixed reality. This signifies that related components, software, and content will gradually follow suit and that immersion experience technologies will become one of the most important PC functions within a few years...
- 13D NAND Flash Market Is About to Boom
- 21Q17 NAND Flash Revenue Dipped Only 0.4%, Says TrendForce
- 3Winbond to Upgrade NOR Flash Production Capacity to Solve Shortage
- 4ASUS Establishes New Gaming BU Aiming Gaming Market
- 5Computex 2017 Outlines the New Face of PC Era
- 6Immersion Experience Technology Becoming a Key PC Function
- 7NVIDIA Introduces Max-Q for Gaming Laptops with 3x Thinner and Performance
- 8AI and IoT Take Center Stage Today at COMPUTEX CPX Conference
- 9Contract Prices of Server DRAM Modules to Increase by 3% to 8% in Q3
- 10Taiwanese Communications Shipment Value to Reach Over US$90B