Published: Sep 28,2017
WitsView, a division of TrendForce, reports that global LCD TV panel shipments for August totaled 23.02 million units, showing an increase of 8.2% from July and a year-on-year drop of 2.5%. WitsView also says that the August shipments represent the highest monthly volume in the TV panel market for this year so far...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) is continuing to improve its foldable AMOLED display technology performance. Their newest version's performance is already rapidly approaching commercial standards with excellent display quality and the capacity to be integrated with touch functionality...
After recovering from a 7% drop in 2015, power transistor sales grew 5% in 2016 to $12.9 billion and are forecast to set a new record high this year with worldwide revenues rising 6% to $13.6 billion, according to IC Insights...
NVIDIA is expanding its Deep Learning Institute initiative in China by partnering with Tencent and Leadtek to provide hands-on AI training to developers, researchers and data scientists. The partnerships were announced at GTC China, in Beijing, where more than 3,500 developers, corporate executives and entrepreneurs are gathered to discover how GPU technologies are creating breakthroughs in AI, intelligent machines and self-driving cars...
NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
Demand has exceeded supply in the global NAND Flash market for six consecutive quarters since the third quarter of 2016, according to the latest research from DRAMeXchange, division of TrendForce. During this 2017, NAND Flash demand continues to expand because of the increase in average memory content of smartphones and the strong server market...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology Corporation today announced the availability of its SoReal! 2.0 Virtual Platform. The upgraded solution enables Faraday’s SoCreative! FPGA board to connect to the customized SoC virtual platform, becoming a mixed prototyping approach...
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year
- 6China Semiconductor Fab Equipment Spending Forecasted to Over Than $12 Billion
- 7Taiwan's Foldable AMOLED Display Technology is Approaching Commercial Standards
- 8New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- 9Apple iPhone 7 Remained Top Smartphone Model in First Half of 2017, IHS Markit Says
- 10Toshiba Memory to Further Invest in Production Equipment for Fab 6 at Yokkaichi Operations