Published: Mar 30,2017
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Innolux, a Taiwanese LCD display panel maker, announced today that its new President & COO Robert Shiao decided to offering competitive compensation for retaining its talent, to lead the sustainable development of the company...
WitsView, a division of the market intelligence firm TrendForce, estimates that worldwide shipments of LCD TV panels for 2017 will total 255.6 million units, down 1.8% in unit volume from 2016. This year’s increase in the average size of TV panels, however, will lead to an annual growth of 7...
IC Insights has raised its worldwide IC market growth forecast for 2017 to 11%—more than twice its original 5% outlook. The revision was necessary due to a substantial upgrade to the 2017 growth rates forecast for the DRAM and NAND flash memory markets...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese OEM service provider Compal Electronics, INC. yesterday announced an investment in Leshi Zhixin Electronic Technology (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. (LeTV Zhixin) which was a transaction of NT$3.089 billion for a 2...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Unitech, a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies, announced today that its newest Enterprise PDA, the PA720, has won the 2017 iF Design Award in recognition of its outstanding product design...
Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd. has developed "Arbo," a software for Android phones that brings to life simple smartphone operation utilizing AI and a new user interface. This software will be available on the "ELUGA RAY MAX" series smartphones that will hit the market on April 5, 2017 (Wed), and will also become available on the "ELUGA PULSE X" designed for the Middle East and African markets...
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 3Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning
- 4Macroblock and ITRI Jointly Develop Micro-LED Technology
- 5Global Semiconductor Materials Market Increases 2.4% in 2016
- 6TSMC Will Not Join Toshiba Chip Bidding
- 7III and China Steel Jointly Collaborate on Industrial Smart Glasses Solution
- 8Afubot, an Open, Solid and Practical Assistant Robot From IEI Integration
- 9Compal Becomes Another Assembly of Apple Watch
- 10E Ink and Sony to Establish a Joint Venture for ePaper Business