Published: Jul 31,2017
Foxconn and Rockwell Automation announced that they are collaborating to implement Connected Enterprise and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) concepts for smart manufacturing in Foxconn's new U.S. facilities. The companies will also collaborate to develop and apply Smart Manufacturing solutions at Foxconn's global electronics assembly operations and within the related industry eco-system...
Foxconn on July 26 announced the initiation of its “Flying Eagle Project” in North America and a US$10 billion investment to build a Gen-10.5 LCD panel fab in Wisconsin. According to WitsView, a division of TrendForce, this proposed plant will be mainly producing panels of 8K resolution...
The latest smartphone market research by TrendForce shows that global sales have been fairly tepid in the first half of 2017. Besides the traditional off season effects, consumers have held off purchases in anticipation of future products with more exciting features...
Foxconn Technology Group (Foxconn), has announced this afternoon that the company will be building a high-tech display manufacturing plant and technology campus in Southeastern Wisconsin. The 8K liquid crystal display (LCD) screens manufactured at the campus will enable new medical solutions for surgical procedures and has the potential to reduce the cost of healthcare...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – eMemory announced today that it has verified its latest on-chip security IP on several of UMC’s advanced nodes. The IP, based on unique IC biometrics, can enable a wide range of in-field security applications and be tailored for hardware protection within IoT and data centers...
Würth Elektronik eiSos strengthens the company’s test lab in the Shenzhen subsidiary responsible for its Chinese plants. The China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS) has now extended and expanded accreditation of the lab in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025: 2005...
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2PC DRAM Contract Price Rose by Over 10% Sequentially in Q2, TrendForce Says
- 3China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 4Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses
- 5Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 6Asia Pacific Robotics Spending to Grow by 25.2% CAGR from 2017-2021, says IDC
- 7Taiwan IC Revenue Totaled US$18.9B in Q2, Up 0.2% QoQ and 4.8% Decrease YoY
- 8Upcoming Device Models Will Reinvigorate Smartphone Market, TrendForce Says
- 9Panasonic Develops Drowsiness-Control Technology by Detecting and Predicting Driver's Level of Drows
- 10OLED TV Expected to Grow to More than 50% of $1,000-Plus Market by 2019