Published: May 19,2020
According to the latest investigations from the DRAMeXchange research division of TrendForce, both NVIDIA and AMD are planning to release new GPUs in 3Q20, and both Microsoft and Sony are expected to release new gaming consoles in 4Q20...
nCipher Security announces that the Korean Ministry of the Interior and Safety (MOIS) selected nCipher nShield HSMs to support the issuing of digital certificates that underpin the Government24 public service portal. Government24 provides tailored public services to Korean citizens 24 hours a day...
Samsung Electronics today introduced Samsung ISOCELL GN1, a new 50-megapixel (Mp) image sensor with large 1.2μm-sized pixels. The ISOCELL GN1 is Samsung’s first image sensor to offer both Dual Pixel and Tetracell technologies...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The TSIA survey showed that Q1 2020 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$723.8 billion (US$23.4B) (4.0% decline on-quarter and up 28.3% on-year), with NT$174...
Renesas Electronics today announced its decision to withdraw from the LD (laser diode) and PD (photo diode/detector) businesses, and to close the production line at the Shiga Factory, a wholly owned subsidiary of Renesas Semiconductor Manufacturing Co...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Whenever there is a surge in weekend or holiday traffic, it means heavy demand for parking at highway rest areas. People can often be seen circling endlessly in the parking lots for a parking space, wasting time and money...
- 1Qualcomm Retakes Market Leadership in 1Q20 Revenue
- 2Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 3NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 4Cloud Services and Online-offline Store Integration Lead Alibaba's Sentiment Recovery in Q1 2020
- 5Automotive IC Market Forecast With Strongest CAGR Through 2024
- 6Big Tech Companies Bet on Digital Platforms to Successfully Steer Through COVID-19 Crisis
- 7Notebook Computer Display Panel Shipment Grows by Nearly 18% YoY in 2Q20
- 8unitech Reveals EA630 Rugged Smartphone for Retail and Hospitality
- 9Global Spending on Blockchain Solutions to Surge by 235% and Hit $14.4bn in 2023
- 10Taiwan’s Mini LED Supply Chain to Benefit from Apple’s New 12.9-inch iPad Pro