Published: Oct 19,2020
STMicroelectronics today announced the acquisition and integration of the assets of SOMOS Semiconductor (“SOMOS”). SOMOS, based in Marly-le-Roy (France), is a fabless semiconductor company founded in 2018, and specialized in silicon-based power amplifiers and in RF Front-End Modules (FEM) products...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (announced today that the company’s new EcoAdviser data-analysis and diagnostic software (MES3-EAP1-AI) for increased energy savings at manufacturing facilities will be released on October 26...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the pace of digital transformation for the entire industry. Innovative fusion of 5G, AI and display technologies is now crucial for turning crisis into opportunity in the post-pandemic era...
PICMG, a leading consortium for the development of open embedded computing specifications, announces the ratification of the MicroSAM specification. MicroSAM is a new microcontroller-agnostic, ultra-small form-factor module for the enablement of smart sensors...
AU Optronics Corp. today announced its unaudited consolidated revenue of NT$26.08 billion for September 2020, up by 7.5% month-over-month and 9.2% year-over-year. Consolidated revenues in the third quarter of 2020 were NT$73.23 billion, up by 15...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Acer announced today its consolidated revenues for September at NT$29.51 billion, reaching a record high in 72 months, and up 21.3% year-on-year (YoY) or 8.2% month-on-month. Preliminary consolidated revenues for the third quarter of 2020 reached NT$80...
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud
- 6TSMC to Kick off Mass Production of Intel CPUs in 2H21, Says TrendForce
- 7TraceParts and SnapEDA Partner to Offer Unified UX to Source Free PCB Footprints
- 8Global 5G CPE Shipment Volume to Reach 5.6 Million Units in 2021: MIC
- 9“The Sounds of Taiwan” 2021 New Year Concert Performs in Taiwan and Live to the World
- 10Taiwan Government Leading 100 Startups For CES2021