Advantest Issues Call for Papers for VOICE 2020 Developer Conference with Sessions in U.S. and China
Published: Oct 16,2019
Worldwide PC shipments showed a modest increase with 1.1% growth in the third quarter of 2019, according to preliminary results by Gartner, Inc. Shipments totaled 68 million units in the third quarter of 2019, up from 67 million units in the third quarter of 2018...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Clientron introduces the brand new all-in-one Thin Client TC238 that features a 23.8” display with fanless and ultra-slim enclosure, and system designed with the concept of Intel Smart Display Module (Intel SDM) for optimized display computing...
Razer today announced the world’s first optical keyboard designed for laptops. Razer was the first to introduce a low-profile mechanical laptop keyboard in 2016 and has now brought next-generation optical switches to the Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop...
IBM Japan, Ltd. and Panasonic Corporation’s subsidiary, Panasonic Smart Factory Solutions Co., Ltd. (hereafter "Panasonic"), announced that the companies have agreed to collaborate to develop and market a new high-value-added system to optimize the overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) of customers’ semiconductor manufacturing processes and to realize high-quality manufacturing...
A new study from Juniper Research found that the total transaction value of the MFS (Mobile Financial Services) market will exceed $1 trillion by 2024; rising from $580 billion in 2019. This is a growth of 70%. The research identified a range of untapped opportunities in Latin America for services such as microfinance, microloans and money transfer, as a key driver of MFS growth over the next five years...
AAEON will feature several AI applications utilizing AAEON products at the Industrial Transformation ASIA PACIFIC 2019 show in Singapore. The trade show is a great opportunity for visitors interested in Industry 4.0 and AI computing to see for themselves how AAEON drives innovation in industrial computing solutions...
- 1R&D 100 Awards – Taiwanese Science and Technology Project Wins Five Grand Prizes
- 2Taiwan’s GLORIA Attracted $200 Million Global Business in Boston and Silicon Valley
- 3ITRI's iRoadSafe Wins ITS World Congress 2019 Industry Award
- 4Renesas Joins the Autonomous Vehicle Computing Consortium to Speed Autonomous Car Development
- 5Top 5 Share of Semiconductor Industry Capex to Set New Record in 2019
- 6MOST’S Tech Leaders Forum Creates Stronger Presence of Global Science Community
- 7AAEON Atlas Connecting Smart Cities across the Globe
- 8Two ITRI Technologies Win at 2019 R&D 100 Awards
- 9Taiwan’s Taishin Bank Selected as the Regional 2019 Gartner Eye on Innovation Award Winner
- 10u-blox High Precision Positioning Modules Provide Unmatched Performance Benefits to eVTOL Drones