Published: Nov 12,2020
u-blox has announced the u-blox M10, its latest highly integrated GNSS (global navigation satellite system) platform designed fully in-house for ultra-low power high-performance positioning applications. u-blox M10 defines a new level of positioning performance in a wide range of applications such as sport watches or asset and livestock trackers, all in an extremely compact format and with very long battery life...
As the COVID-19 pandemic caused flagship smartphones to turn in lower-than-expected sales performances in 1H20, the market share of AMOLED phones fell short of forecasts made in early 2020, according to TrendForce’s latest investigations...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced today its consolidated revenues for October at NT$25.52 billion, up 43.2% year-on-year (YoY) and marking a strong start to the fourth quarter with demand continuing to be stronger than supply. Consolidated revenues for year-to-October reached NT$220...
eMemory NeoFuse IP Qualified on GLOBALFOUNDRIES Advanced High Voltage Platform for OLED Applications
HSINCHU, Taiwan – eMemory announced today its NeoFuse IP has been qualified on GLOBALFOUNDRIES (GF) 28HV platform in response to the rising demand for Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display applications. The announcement was made at GF’s China Global Technology Conference (GTC)...
TAIPEI, Tawan - Acer announced its financial results for the third quarter of 2020: consolidated revenues were NT$80.06 billion, up 27.3% year-on-year (YoY); gross profits were NT$8.40 billion with 10.5% margin; operating income was NT$2...
As the current mainstream solution for PC DRAM and server DRAM, both of which share the same roots in IC design, DDR4 reached a penetration rate of more than 90% in each of the above two categories in 3Q20, according to TrendForce’s latest investigations...
- 1u-blox Announces First Timing Solutions Based on L1 and L5 GNSS Signals
- 2Wiwynn Boosts Two-phase Immersion Cooling Development by Investing in LiquidStack
- 3Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 4Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership
- 5AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital
- 6Semiconductor Units Forecast To Exceed 1 Trillion Devices Again in 2021
- 7Enter Quantum Electronics Via Patterned Strain Engineering
- 8u-blox Acquires Full Ownership in Sapcorda Joint Venture
- 9Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY
- 10Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY