Published: Sep 02,2020
Acer Supports for the New NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs Across Its Predator Orion Desktop Portfo
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announced support for the latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs across its portfolio of Predator Orion gaming desktops. It also announced more details for the Predator X25, a 360 Hz gaming monitor that features NVIDIA G-SYNC and NVIDIA’s new Reflex Latency Analyzer...
Holtek announced its new Temperature and Humidity Digital Sensor, the BM25S2021-1, a device which includes fully integrated humidity and temperature sensors. After temperature and humidity calibration and temperature compensation is carried out, the module has the characteristics of high precision, low power consumption and ease of use, thus greatly reducing product development time...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Barco and DACOMS Technology Co, Ltd, a Taipei-based systems integrator in the AV, control room, and multimedia networking space, today announced a new technology partnership and business relationship that will focus on simulation and training display solutions...
According to a recent study from market research firm Global Market Insights, The demand for consumer electronics market is anticipated to grow at a significant rate on account of increasing purchase of devices integrated with latest technologies...
Septentrio announced today that it has partnered with Digi-Key Electronics, a global electronic components distributor. Digi-Key now offers mosaic-X5 globally for customers who need secure and reliable high-accuracy positioning in a compact and low-power form factor...
MIAOLI, TAIWAN - Phison Electronics announces availability of the world’s first 15.36TB QLC customizable Enterprise SSD solution based on Phison’s S12DC controller. Phison provides its customers with industry leading SSDs that are customized to their needs by leveraging Phison’s firmware, controller, PCBA design, and manufacturing...
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 3Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers
- 4Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production
- 5Nuvoton Technology Introduces Arm Cortex-M23 Based NuMicro M251/M252 Series MCU
- 6Epson Taiwan Partners with Local Organizations to Create Smart Glasses AR Ecosystem
- 7AUO to Take Advantage of Smart Vertical Opportunities from 5G + AI Digital Transformation
- 8AMD Set to Become Fourth Largest IC Design Company After Xilinx Acquisition, Says TrendForce
- 9Imec Presents Alternative Metals in Advanced Interconnect and Contact Schemes As a Path to 2nm Nodes
- 10Edgecore Networks Offers Commercial Support and Service for SONiC