Published: Feb 10,2020
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) today announced its unaudited consolidated revenue of NT$15.49 billion for January 2020. With fewer working days due to the Chinese New Year holidays, revenue for the month of January fell by 25...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – STMicroelectronics and Fieldscale, an ST Authorized Partner and provider of simulation software, have joined forces to simplify development of touch-enabled user interfaces for smart devices containing ST’s STM32 microcontrollers (MCUs)...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Cincoze today announced upgraded rugged embedded computers with 9th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Xeon E processors. Supporting between 4 to 8 cores and the latest DDR4-2666 memory, the 9th generation processors take mainstream CPU performance to a whole new level and fulfill multiple workload requirements...
Panasonic Corporation has achieved the world's highest energy conversion efficiency of 16.09% for a perovskite solar module (Aperture area 802 cm2: 30 cm long x 30 cm wide x 2 mm thick) by developing lightweight technology using a glass substrate and a large-area coating method based on inkjet printing...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its consolidated revenues for January 2020 at NT$13.55 billion, down 18.6% year-on-year and by 41.8% month-on-month. The January revenue reflected key component supply issues, compounded by market demand affected by the Chinese New Year holiday and the new coronavirus...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Aetina Corporation announced that it will demonstrate AI related products in Embedded World 2020. Aetina aims to set a stable environment for multiple image-critical applications in vertical markets like medical, gaming, machine learning, and AI inference needed...
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 7eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 8Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 9Infineon and pmd Collaborate With Qualcomm to Enable High-Quality 3D Authentication Solution
- 10NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses