Published: Jan 30,2020
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today that it has developed new miniaturization and energy-efficient technologies for electric vehicle (EV) power conditioners, which will greatly facilitate the domestic use of the electricity stored in EV batteries...
Panasonic Corporation announced it has succeeded in demonstrating the world's highest brightness blue laser. This has been achieved by using the wavelength beam combining (WBC) technology on a direct diode laser (DDL) to produce a high quality output beam...
The importance of Wi-Fi technology to IoT deployments was emphasised today with the announcement that this year’s IoT Solutions World Congress in Barcelona (Spain) would also host the 2020 European edition of the Wireless Global Congress – the world’s leading gathering of Wi-Fi experts...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it has developed aeration control technology to reduce the electric power consumption for supplying air (aeration) to biological reactors which is essential for biological wastewater treatment...
Worldwide shipments of devices — PCs, tablets and mobile phones — will total 2.16 billion units in 2020, an increase of 0.9% from 2019, according to Gartner, Inc. In 2019, global shipments of devices totaled 2.15 billion units...
Covestro has partnered with the Research and Development Center of Guangzhou Automobile Group Co Ltd. (GAC R&D Center) to develop a lightweight composite seat back for the Chinese car manufacturer's latest electric concept car, the ENO...
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 7eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 8Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 9Infineon and pmd Collaborate With Qualcomm to Enable High-Quality 3D Authentication Solution
- 10NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses