Published: Jan 22,2020
The Zigbee Alliance, an organization of hundreds of companies creating, maintaining, and delivering open, global standards for the Internet of Things (IoT), today announced that STMicroelectronics has joined its Board of Directors...
Worldwide PC shipments totaled 70.6 million units in the fourth quarter of 2019, a 2.3% increase from the fourth quarter of 2018, according to preliminary results by Gartner, Inc. For the year, 2019 PC shipments surpassed 261 million units, showing 0...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Nuvoton Technology joined the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN) as a Select Technology Partner. In order to fulfill the multi-segment requirement of Internet of Things (IoT) devices, Nuvoton provides IoT platform reference designs targeted on IoT node devices and IoT gateways that combine the microcontroller or microprocessor...
Acer today debuted its new 12-inch Chromebook, the Acer Chromebook 712, designed specifically for the education environment. The new Chromebook features a premium and durable design, a 12-inch display with 3:2 aspect ratio for better vertical viewing and productivity, and the latest 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors for first-rate performance...
SiPearl, the company that will enable Europe to set out its technological sovereignty for high-performance microprocessors, announced that the company is moving into its operational phase. It is now the 27th member of the European Processor Initiative (EPI) consortium, alongside research institutes, universities, supercomputing centres and leading names from the IT, electronics and automotive sectors...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taipei-based government-backed IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) conducted an online-questionnaire survey in September 2019 on Taiwan’s smartphone users aged 18-65 and the findings reveal that the popularity of mobile payments in the consumer group aged 46-55 increased 31...
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 7eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 8Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 9Infineon and pmd Collaborate With Qualcomm to Enable High-Quality 3D Authentication Solution
- 10NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses