Published: Apr 08,2021
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Avalue Technology Inc. announced today a new partnership with Innodisk, with the goal of bringing AIoT to Taipei City streets. This radical AIoT solution includes EPC-APL from Avalue and the InnoAGE SSD from Innodisk, and enables AI recognition with smart cameras for object detection, behavior identification, and traffic flow monitoring, all together making traffic easier to manage...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – In the post-pandemic era, hospitals and clinics are at the frontline of epidemic prevention and control. AUO and its subsidiary AUO Display Plus have partnered with ADLINK Technology, the global leader in industrial computers, to introduce 20 medical panel computers equipped with AUO Display Plus medical displays to National Taiwan University Hospital...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Wiwynn announced an investment in LiquidStack, the world’s largest liquid cooling company, through Series A funding and obtained one seat on the board of directors. Wiwynn and LiquidStack will also build strategic partnerships to enable the synergistic advancement of next-generation cloud IT infrastructure designed for two-phase immersion cooling in data centers, edge and high-performance computing (HPC)...
u-blox has announced its first multi-band high accuracy timing solutions to concurrently support the L1 and L5 GNSS (global navigation satellite system) signals. The ZED-F9T-10B and LEA-F9T-10B timing modules, and the RCB-F9T-1 timing card deliver nanosecond-level timing accuracies required to synchronize cellular network base stations and smart power grids...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced that its Mitsubishi Electric Diode InfraRed (MelDIR) sensor lineup will introduce on July 1 a new thermal sensor featuring a wide field of view (FoV) and high 80x60 pixel resolution for applications including security, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), people counting, smart buildings and thermal scanners...
Astera Labs announces its expanded focus to address system-wide performance bottlenecks in data-centric applications. The new Aries Compute Express Link (CXL 2.0) Smart Retimer portfolio (PT5161LX, PT5081LX) for low-latency CXL...
- 1u-blox Announces First Timing Solutions Based on L1 and L5 GNSS Signals
- 2Wiwynn Boosts Two-phase Immersion Cooling Development by Investing in LiquidStack
- 3Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 4Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership
- 5AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital
- 6Semiconductor Units Forecast To Exceed 1 Trillion Devices Again in 2021
- 7Enter Quantum Electronics Via Patterned Strain Engineering
- 8u-blox Acquires Full Ownership in Sapcorda Joint Venture
- 9Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY
- 10Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY