Published: Oct 26,2020
Renesas Electronics and Sequans Communications will partner to develop IoT modules based on Sequans’ Monarch LTE-M/NB-IoT platform. The modules are designed to provide IoT companies with an integrated microcontroller (MCU) plus connectivity platform that streamlines and simplifies IoT system design for many applications, including smart city, smart home, and industrial IoT...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – eMemory has been recognized by TSMC as a recipient of a 2020 OIP Partner of the Year award for Embedded Memory IP. The OIP Partner of the Year awards honor TSMC Open Innovation Platform® (OIP) ecosystem partners like eMemory, demonstrating excellence in next-generation system-on-chip (SoC) and 3DIC design enablement over the past year...
Shipment volume of the global notebook PC industry is projected to reach 170 million units and represent 6% year-on-year growth in 2020, hitting record highs in nearly five years, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a government think tank and a leading IT research institute in Taiwan...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – M31 Technology has been recognized by TSMC as a recipient of 2020 OIP Partner of the Year award for Specialty Process IP. The OIP Partner of the Year awards honor TSMC Open Innovation Platform® (OIP) ecosystem partners like M31 Technology demonstrating excellence in next-generation system-on-chip (SoC) and 3DIC design enablement over the past year...
Flusso – a fabless semiconductor company spun-out of The University of Cambridge, UK in 2016 – has launched the world’s smallest flow sensor as part of a low-cost and complete digital flow sensing solution for use in high-volume consumer and industrial markets...
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Phison Electronics'Systems Integration and Engineering group (SIE) in Broomfield, Colorado, US will provide thorough real-time technical support and product-related services for enterprise SSD customers and partners in the region...
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 3Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers
- 4Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production
- 5Nuvoton Technology Introduces Arm Cortex-M23 Based NuMicro M251/M252 Series MCU
- 6Epson Taiwan Partners with Local Organizations to Create Smart Glasses AR Ecosystem
- 7AUO to Take Advantage of Smart Vertical Opportunities from 5G + AI Digital Transformation
- 8AMD Set to Become Fourth Largest IC Design Company After Xilinx Acquisition, Says TrendForce
- 9Imec Presents Alternative Metals in Advanced Interconnect and Contact Schemes As a Path to 2nm Nodes
- 10Edgecore Networks Offers Commercial Support and Service for SONiC