Published: Jan 13,2021
Renesas Electronics announced its collaboration with Microsoft to accelerate the development of connected vehicles. Renesas’ R-Car Starter Kit, based on Renesas’ R-Car automotive system-on-chip (SoC), is now available as a development environment for the Microsoft Connected Vehicle Platform (MCVP)...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - EZconn Corporation recently defeated a patent challenge brought by PCT International, Inc., a former customer with whom EZconn has done no business since March 2014. In an April 2019 press release, PCT noted that it had filed an action with the Taiwan Intellectual Property Office to cancel EZconn’s Patent No...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Ennostar Incorporation, a joint venture between Epistar Corporation and Lextar Electronics through share swap, is formally established in January 6, 2021 and listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange. The company strives to be the best transnational investment platform of the compound semiconductor industry...
Renesas Electronics and Sequans Communications announced an expansion of their collaboration to include development of 5G modules based on Sequans’ upcoming Taurus 5G platform. Renesas will gain non-exclusive technology access and licensing from Sequans...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Wiwynn announced the company have finalized the Renewable Power Purchase Agreement with Mr. Watt, the first renewable electricity retailer in Taiwan. This action marks Wiwynn as the first company in the information service industry to adopt renewable energy in Taiwan since the amendment of The Electricity Act...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer unveiled its first Chromebook with new AMD Ryzen 3000 C-Series Mobile Processors and AMD Radeon graphics—the new Acer Chromebook Spin 514 (CP514-1H/ CP514-HH). This power combined with a durable, stylish design and long battery life make the Chromebook more than capable of handling all the applications consumers need as they work and learn from home...
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud
- 6TSMC to Kick off Mass Production of Intel CPUs in 2H21, Says TrendForce
- 7TraceParts and SnapEDA Partner to Offer Unified UX to Source Free PCB Footprints
- 8Global 5G CPE Shipment Volume to Reach 5.6 Million Units in 2021: MIC
- 9“The Sounds of Taiwan” 2021 New Year Concert Performs in Taiwan and Live to the World
- 10Taiwan Government Leading 100 Startups For CES2021