Published: Jul 01,2020
Kioxia Holdings announced today that it expects to complete its acquisition of LITE-ON Technology Corporation’s Solid State Drive (SSD) business, Solid State Storage Technology Corporation and its affiliated companies on July 1, 2020...
In its Global Wafer Capacity 2020-2024 report, IC Insights breaks down the world’s installed monthly IC wafer capacity by geographic region (or country). Figure shows the installed IC capacity by region as of December of 2019...
The organizers of the upcoming 66th annual IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM), the world’s premier forum for technological breakthroughs in semiconductor and electron device technology, have decided to hold the conference virtually this year given the ongoing uncertainties posed by the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic...
According to data gathered by BuyShares.co.nz, the global spending on blockchain solutions is expected to surge by 235% and reach $14.4bn in 2023. By allowing digital information to be distributed but not copied, the blockchain technology created the groundwork for the new type of internet...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today launched Enduro, its new line of rugged notebooks and tablets specially designed to provide the durability, portability and performance needed by professionals working in the field. First responders and industrial manufacturing workers will find the Acer Enduro N7 to be a reliable companion, while event producers and outdoor hobbyists will appreciate the thin-and-light yet durable Enduro N3...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - UMC today announced that the company has received the Texas Instruments (TI) 2019 Supplier Excellence Award. The annual award honors companies whose dedication and commitment in supplying products and services meet TI’s high standards for excellence...
- 1Qualcomm Retakes Market Leadership in 1Q20 Revenue
- 2Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 3NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 4Cloud Services and Online-offline Store Integration Lead Alibaba's Sentiment Recovery in Q1 2020
- 5Automotive IC Market Forecast With Strongest CAGR Through 2024
- 6Big Tech Companies Bet on Digital Platforms to Successfully Steer Through COVID-19 Crisis
- 7Notebook Computer Display Panel Shipment Grows by Nearly 18% YoY in 2Q20
- 8unitech Reveals EA630 Rugged Smartphone for Retail and Hospitality
- 9Global Spending on Blockchain Solutions to Surge by 235% and Hit $14.4bn in 2023
- 10Taiwan’s Mini LED Supply Chain to Benefit from Apple’s New 12.9-inch iPad Pro