Published: Nov 13,2019
According to the latest IDC Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker, 5G phone shipments in China reached 485,000 units in 3Q19, as vendors shipped devices in the run-up to the launch of commercial 5G services at the end of October. Most of these units were US$700+ flagships, but there was also activity in lower price bands...
Gartner, Inc. has announced the winners of the 2019 Gartner Eye on Innovation Award for financial services in the Asia/Pacific region. The award recognizes innovative use of digital technology-enabled capabilities, products or services, in order to highlight “best-in-class” financial industry initiatives launched within the past 12 months and to offer insight about developments in digital innovation...
HISNCHU, Taiwan — Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), Taiwan's largest and one of the world's leading high-tech applied research institutions, won two CES 2020 Innovation Awards, including its PECOLA (Personal Companion for Older People Living Alone) in the Smart Home category and iStimUweaR in Wearable Technologies...
Keysight Technologies announced a collaboration with Black Shark Technology to accelerate the launch of flagship 5G gaming smartphones aimed at consumers in China. Black Shark Technology, part of Xiaomi’s MiOT Ecosystem, selected Keysight’s 5G network emulation solutions to accelerate the development and radio frequency (RF) performance validation of the company’s 5G mobile gaming devices...
A survey of Taiwanese netizens found that over 70% of netizens express their willingness to make purchases on the upcoming Double 11 shopping festival, according to the MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) of III (Institute for Information Industry)...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Arm in collaboration with Taiwan Semiconductor Research Institute (TSRI) and STMicroelectronics announced the award recipients of the 2019 Arm Design Contest at Taipei Marriott Hotel. The top prize was awarded to Feng Chia University Department of Automatic Control Engineering’s “Wearable Smart Fitness Training Analysis System...
- 1R&D 100 Awards – Taiwanese Science and Technology Project Wins Five Grand Prizes
- 2Taiwan’s GLORIA Attracted $200 Million Global Business in Boston and Silicon Valley
- 3ITRI's iRoadSafe Wins ITS World Congress 2019 Industry Award
- 4Top 5 Share of Semiconductor Industry Capex to Set New Record in 2019
- 5Renesas Joins the Autonomous Vehicle Computing Consortium to Speed Autonomous Car Development
- 6MOST’S Tech Leaders Forum Creates Stronger Presence of Global Science Community
- 7AAEON Atlas Connecting Smart Cities across the Globe
- 8Two ITRI Technologies Win at 2019 R&D 100 Awards
- 9Taiwan’s Taishin Bank Selected as the Regional 2019 Gartner Eye on Innovation Award Winner
- 10u-blox High Precision Positioning Modules Provide Unmatched Performance Benefits to eVTOL Drones