Published: Feb 19,2020
HSINCHU, Taiwan － A research team led by Professor Hsueh-Shih (Sean) Chen of National Tsing Hua University has recently announced that they have developed a new quantum dot material which is more stable and provides more realistic color...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – SP Industrial has been providing customized solutions for embedded systems for the past decade; it will be the company’s third time as an exhibitor at Embedded World. With the theme of “better storage, better possibilities,” the company is looking forward to showing attendees how its products excel in this sector...
According to the DRAMeXchange research division of TrendForce, the DRAM inventory finally returned to a relatively normal level for most OEMs in 4Q19 after nearly three consecutive quarters of adjustments. As the growth in the industry’s overall DRAM supply will be fairly limited in 2020, buyers have been raising procurement ahead of time...
Renesas Electronics and 3db Access AG, a fabless semiconductor company specializing in secure ultra-wideband (UWB) low power chips, jointly announced that Renesas will license 3db UWB technology and will collaborate to bring best-in-class secure access solutions to the connected smart home, Internet of Things (IoT), Industry 4...
Fujitsu today announced that it was granted Japan's first private 5G radio station provisional license by the Kanto Bureau of Telecommunications. As a next step, Fujitsu will establish a radio station emitting private 5G radio waves in order to verify private 5G network systems at its Shin-Kawasaki Technology Square office in Kawasaki, Japan...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to WSTS, Q4 2019 worldwide semiconductor revenue reached US$108.3 billion, a year-to-year decrease of 5.5% and up 0.9% on-quarter. Sales quantity reached 237.2 billion ICs, a 4.0% decline on-year and down 1...
- 1AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 2Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 3Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 4Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment
- 6Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication
- 7IoT Solutions World Congress Becomes a Hotspot of Global Wi-Fi Experts
- 8Mitsubishi Develops New Antenna and RF-IC Enable Future High-speed Internet Access
- 9China-based Memory Fabs Continue Normal Operations Currently as Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreaking
- 10TSIA Announces 2019 Statistics of Taiwan’s IC Industry