Published: Jan 02,2020
As of June 2019, China’s had 850 million internet users with a penetration rate of 61.2%, according to government-backed research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute). “In the first half of 2019, 760 million short video consumers appeared, accounting for 88...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) and Mobiletron together held a contract-signing ceremony for a bilateral cooperation to develop Taiwan’s self-driving bus technology. At the same time, the tw...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Nuvoton Technology debuting a new NuMicro M2351SF chip based on M2351 IoT security MCUs and Winbond TrustME W77F Secure Flash. The M2351 Series, the first Arm Cortex, -M23 based MCU that has been both PSA Certified Level 1 and PSA Functional API Certified...
Tieto and STMicroelectronics announced their collaborative efforts to develop Central Control-Unit (CCU) software to run on STMicroelectronics’ popular Telemaco3P platform. Accelerating electrification and connectivity requirements of vehicles are pushing for greater and greater processing power and uncompromised cybersecurity...
The increase in die bonding efficiency, the decrease in Mini LED chip cost, and the historical low of open cell prices all contributed to the significantly lowered costs of displays utilizing Mini LED backlighting. According to the New Display Technology Cost Analysis quarterly report from the WitsView research division of TrendForce, Mini LED backlighting has significantly lowered the cost of display modules used in 65-inch 4K TVs...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taipei-based, government-backed IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) conducted a patent analysis, by technology and country of assignee, on 760 US public patents related to smart medical imaging systems...
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 7eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 8Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 9Infineon and pmd Collaborate With Qualcomm to Enable High-Quality 3D Authentication Solution
- 10NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses