Published: Dec 30,2020
The new plugin contains computer-aided design (CAD) models for millions of electronic components, many of which have been created in collaboration with industry-leading electronic component suppliers. These models can be placed directly onto an Altium Designer schematic or layout for instant use, or added to the designer’s library folder for future use...
Shipment Volume of the Global 5G CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) industry is estimated to reach 5.6 million units in 2021, up 58.9% compared to 2020, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a government think tank and a leading research institute in Taiwan...
TAIWAN, Taiwan – COMPUTEX 2021 International Online Press Conference kicks off today, revealing the leading ICT tradeshow to return as a physical exhibition from June 1 to 4, 2021 (InnoVEX from June 2 to 4). More importantly...
PICMG announces that COM-HPC has entered member review. The member review phase occurs after the technical subcommittee approves the specification and acts as a final review by all PICMG members in good standing. Reaching this approval step is a milestone in ensuring ratification will be reached in early 2021...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced today its consolidated revenues for November at NT$28.72 billion, up 40.6% year-on-year (YoY) and by 12.5% month-on-month. Consolidated revenues for year-to-November reached NT$248.72 billion, up 17...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In recent years, deep learning technology has shown amazing results in a wide range of applications such as image recognition, object detection, feature diagnosis, and speech processing. In order to popularize these applications, high-efficiency semiconductor implementation is the most critical...
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud
- 6TSMC to Kick off Mass Production of Intel CPUs in 2H21, Says TrendForce
- 7TraceParts and SnapEDA Partner to Offer Unified UX to Source Free PCB Footprints
- 8Global 5G CPE Shipment Volume to Reach 5.6 Million Units in 2021: MIC
- 9“The Sounds of Taiwan” 2021 New Year Concert Performs in Taiwan and Live to the World
- 10Taiwan Government Leading 100 Startups For CES2021