Imec Presents Alternative Metals in Advanced Interconnect and Contact Schemes As a Path to 2nm Nodes
Published: Oct 10,2020
TAIPEI, Taiwan - CyberLink announced FaceMe Security’s Health Add-on, the ultimate unobtrusive health-monitoring solution for any facility. The AI engine recognizes if a person is wearing a mask properly over their nose and mouth, verifies identity, and measures temperature...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Edgecore Networks today announced the availability of its commercial support and service offering for a hardened, tested, and qualified Enterprise SONiC distribution on Edgecore switch platforms. SONiC (Software for Open Networking in the Cloud) is the open-source network operating system...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - TrendForce presents its forecast of 10 key trends in the tech industry for 2021, across various sectors including semiconductors, DRAM, NAND Flash, telecommunications, TVs, foldable displays, LED, IoT, AR/VR, and self-driving cars...
HSINHU, Taiwan – Lextar Electronics and X Display Company announced today that the companies entered into agreements, including Development and License Agreement and Services Agreement wherein Lextar has licensed XDC’s Intellectual Property, and both Lextar’s and XDC’s customers will be supplied Lextar’s high-performance MicroLEDs...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Nuvoton Technology launches a new low power, industrial grade NuMicro M251/M252 Series designed for industrial control applications. It is based on Arm Cortex-M23 secure core for Armv8-M architecture, running up to 48 MHz with up to 256 KB Flash and 32 KB SRAM...
Renesas Electronics announced a technology IP cooperation with Andes Technology, an advanced supplier of RISC-V based embedded CPU cores and associated SoC development environment. Renesas selected the AndesCore IP 32-bit RISC-V CPU cores to embed into its new application-specific standard products that will begin customer sampling in the second half of 2021...
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 3Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers
- 4Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production
- 5Nuvoton Technology Introduces Arm Cortex-M23 Based NuMicro M251/M252 Series MCU
- 6Epson Taiwan Partners with Local Organizations to Create Smart Glasses AR Ecosystem
- 7AUO to Take Advantage of Smart Vertical Opportunities from 5G + AI Digital Transformation
- 8AMD Set to Become Fourth Largest IC Design Company After Xilinx Acquisition, Says TrendForce
- 9Imec Presents Alternative Metals in Advanced Interconnect and Contact Schemes As a Path to 2nm Nodes
- 10Edgecore Networks Offers Commercial Support and Service for SONiC