Published: Jun 17,2020
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Covid-19 pandemic spurs transformation of digital healthcare everywhere. To echo that trend, the Healthcare+ Expo Taiwan will bring together 300 technology giants and healthcare providers to exhibit healthcare-centred applications and solutions powered by AI, IoT, bio-sensor, 8K image tech and 5G to then ignite fresh ideas amongst those with desires to reinvent the way healthcare used to be delivered...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - AIC Inc. and Parade Technologies today jointly announced the two companies will align on PCI Express Gen 4 retimer technologies to enable the launch of a pioneering PCI Express Gen 4 appliance ideal for composable GPU, AI, HPC workloads...
Cadence Design Systems today announced the results of a three-way collaboration with TSMC and Microsoft focused on utilizing cloud infrastructure to reduce semiconductor design signoff schedules. Through this collaboration, c...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will end the production of TFT-LCD modules manufactured by its wholly owned subsidiary Melco Display Technology Inc. (MDTI), aiming at June, 2022. The production termination is due to the changes of business environment...
Silex Insight announces today their 1.5Tb (Terabit) MACsec (Media Access Control security) engine (BA451) that anchors MACsec security in hardware. In this way, network operators can get the full performance benefits of 1.5Tb Ethernet, and the security benefits of MACsec...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will acquire buildings and land from Sharp Fukuyama Semiconductor Co., Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Sharp Corporation located in Fukuyama, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan. The acquired properties will serve as a new site where Mitsubishi Electric’s Power Device Works will process wafers for the manufacture of power semiconductors...
- 1Qualcomm Retakes Market Leadership in 1Q20 Revenue
- 2Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 3NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 4Cloud Services and Online-offline Store Integration Lead Alibaba's Sentiment Recovery in Q1 2020
- 5Automotive IC Market Forecast With Strongest CAGR Through 2024
- 6Big Tech Companies Bet on Digital Platforms to Successfully Steer Through COVID-19 Crisis
- 7Notebook Computer Display Panel Shipment Grows by Nearly 18% YoY in 2Q20
- 8unitech Reveals EA630 Rugged Smartphone for Retail and Hospitality
- 9Global Spending on Blockchain Solutions to Surge by 235% and Hit $14.4bn in 2023
- 10Taiwan’s Mini LED Supply Chain to Benefit from Apple’s New 12.9-inch iPad Pro