Published: Sep 22,2020
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The new AI Tech Business Matchmaking Platform wants international investors and people in tech to swipe right for Taiwanese AI companies. Driven by the “Taiwan AI Action Plan” initiative, this is the world’s first AI business matchmaking platform, offering unprecedented access into Taiwan’s burgeoning AI ecosystem, which is already home to the likes of Amazon, Google, IBM, and Microsoft...
White paper follows extensive performance testing – carried out with Rosenberger Hochfrequenztechnik – on five plating types under a 720 hrs salt spray corrosion test. HUBER+SUHNER and Rosenberger worked closely together to create this white paper...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will establish the Philippine FA Center in Manila on the premises of its local subsidiary, MELCO Factory Automation Philippines Inc. The new facility, which is scheduled to start operating on October 1, will strengthen servicing of Mitsubishi Electric factory automation (FA) products in the Philippines and thereby facilitate expansion of the company’s local business in FA systems...
Panasonic Corporation and Octasic Inc. today announced the enhancement of their ongoing collaboration to develop shared eXtended Global Platform (sXGP) solutions to include 5G and Beyond 5G based wireless network products, especially for mission-critical applications...
After nearly two months of negotiations and press reports that a blockbuster deal was in the works, Nvidia this week announced a $40 billion agreement to buy ARM—the leading supplier of processor intellectual property (IP)—from financially struggling SoftBank in Japan...
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected most of the industries in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region, with the storage market being no exception. The overall APAC storage market revenue is now expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5...
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 3Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers
- 4Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production
- 5Nuvoton Technology Introduces Arm Cortex-M23 Based NuMicro M251/M252 Series MCU
- 6Epson Taiwan Partners with Local Organizations to Create Smart Glasses AR Ecosystem
- 7AUO to Take Advantage of Smart Vertical Opportunities from 5G + AI Digital Transformation
- 8AMD Set to Become Fourth Largest IC Design Company After Xilinx Acquisition, Says TrendForce
- 9Imec Presents Alternative Metals in Advanced Interconnect and Contact Schemes As a Path to 2nm Nodes
- 10Edgecore Networks Offers Commercial Support and Service for SONiC