Published: Nov 19,2020
Digi-Key Electronics announced its collaboration with SnapEDA, providing over 1.5 million verified and high-quality symbols, footprints, and 3D models for Digi-Key parts. Engineers use Digi-Key to find and purchase components for their designs...
u-blox has announced that it supplied the high-accuracy technology that made it possible to fly the world’s largest swarm of drones. The record-breaking simultaneous flight of 2198 miniature UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles) was launched into the night sky over Saint Petersburg, Russia, on September 3...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Leaders from government and business organizations gathered at Taipei’s Huashan 1914 Creative Park to participate in the signing of an MOU between Taiwan and companies in USA, Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia, championing AI technology for business...
Since the introduction of Sony’s large-sized modular Micro LED display in 2017, other companies, including Samsung and LG, have successively made advances in Micro LED development, in turn generating much buzz for the technology’s potential in the large-sized display market, according to TrendForce's latest investigations...
To protect the living space of land animals and to improve its appearance, Covestro Taiwans’s long-term partner, Hydroseal Enterprise, has assisted the National Parks in Southeast Asia(SEA) to build up two ecological bridges with outstanding root-resistant and water-resistant properties through Baytec SPR elastomeric thick film coatings...
u-blox has announced the u-blox M10, its latest highly integrated GNSS (global navigation satellite system) platform designed fully in-house for ultra-low power high-performance positioning applications. u-blox M10 defines a new level of positioning performance in a wide range of applications such as sport watches or asset and livestock trackers, all in an extremely compact format and with very long battery life...
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud
- 6TSMC to Kick off Mass Production of Intel CPUs in 2H21, Says TrendForce
- 7TraceParts and SnapEDA Partner to Offer Unified UX to Source Free PCB Footprints
- 8Global 5G CPE Shipment Volume to Reach 5.6 Million Units in 2021: MIC
- 9“The Sounds of Taiwan” 2021 New Year Concert Performs in Taiwan and Live to the World
- 10Taiwan Government Leading 100 Startups For CES2021