Published: Feb 04,2020
On account of the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak’s impact on the global memory industry, investigations from the DRAMeXchange research division of TrendForce indicate that no DRAM or NAND flash fab in China has closed or partially suspended operations at the present...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Amid continued economic uncertainty and high inventory levels, growth of the worldwide IC packaging and testing industry is expected to slow down, and the worldwide IC packaging and testing industry shipment value is estimated to reached US$29...
The semiconductor business is defined by rapid technological changes and the need to maintain high levels of investment in research and development for new materials, innovative manufacturing processes for increasingly complex chip designs, and advanced IC packaging technologies...
Huami, the world’s second-largest health wearables company, announced today that has donated $1.5 million (USD) to help combat the outbreak of the deadly Coronavirus in the capital city of Wuhan, located in China’s Hubei Province...
The coronavirus outbreak is now entering a crucial phase with the WHO declaring it as a global health emergency. While the economic impact of the outbreak will be dependent on how long it ultimately lasts, its impact on technology markets across the world is already beginning to come to the fore, says GlobalData, a leading data and analytics company...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Delta announced today that the company has created an internal global command center to closely monitor the current novel coronavirus emergency and to secure the integrity of its global operations. In addition, each of our major manufacturing sites has established taskforces to enhance their respective occupational health and safety standards, and to safeguard our employees’ wellbeing...
- 1AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 2Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 3Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 4Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment
- 6Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication
- 7IoT Solutions World Congress Becomes a Hotspot of Global Wi-Fi Experts
- 8Mitsubishi Develops New Antenna and RF-IC Enable Future High-speed Internet Access
- 9China-based Memory Fabs Continue Normal Operations Currently as Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreaking
- 10TSIA Announces 2019 Statistics of Taiwan’s IC Industry