Published: Oct 31,2019
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON is honored with receiving the 28th Taiwan Excellence Award for 2020. The award recognizes the innovative design of the BOXER-8110AI, a flexible and rugged embedded PC built for powering AI and edge computing...
Renesas Electronics today announced it has joined the Autonomous Vehicle Computing Consortium (AVCC) as a core member. Renesas joins leaders from across the automotive ecosystem, including vehicle OEMs, Tier1 suppliers, and other semiconductor suppliers to help solve some of the most significant challenges of deploying self-driving vehicles at scale...
Asia/Pacific spending on blockchain solutions will reach USD 522.7 million in 2019 – recording an increase of 81% when compared to 2018 – according to the latest IDC Worldwide Semiannual Blockchain Spending Guide. IDC expects blockchain spending in Asia/Pacific to grow rapidly with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 59...
TAIPEI, Taiwan- United Microelectronics Corporation (“UMC” o) today announced its consolidated operating results for the third quarter of 2019. Third quarter consolidated revenue was NT$37.74 billion, up 4.7% QoQ from NT$36...
According to the latest analysis from the WitsView research division of TrendForce, reduced panel shipment is causing the demand for flat-panel display driver IC to undergo a corresponding decline. The 2019 YoY growth for total adoption is projected to be -3...
Fingerprint Cards AB (Fingerprints) today launched its Touchless 2.0 platform, combining the convenience of face recognition with the security of iris, to meet demand from smartphone and emerging IoT OEMs. The new platform – which can be leveraged independently or as part of a multimodal biometric authentication solution together with fingerprint touch sensors – enables an improved user experience that works indoors or outside...
- 1R&D 100 Awards – Taiwanese Science and Technology Project Wins Five Grand Prizes
- 2Taiwan’s GLORIA Attracted $200 Million Global Business in Boston and Silicon Valley
- 3ITRI's iRoadSafe Wins ITS World Congress 2019 Industry Award
- 4Renesas Joins the Autonomous Vehicle Computing Consortium to Speed Autonomous Car Development
- 5Top 5 Share of Semiconductor Industry Capex to Set New Record in 2019
- 6MOST’S Tech Leaders Forum Creates Stronger Presence of Global Science Community
- 7AAEON Atlas Connecting Smart Cities across the Globe
- 8Two ITRI Technologies Win at 2019 R&D 100 Awards
- 9Taiwan’s Taishin Bank Selected as the Regional 2019 Gartner Eye on Innovation Award Winner
- 10u-blox High Precision Positioning Modules Provide Unmatched Performance Benefits to eVTOL Drones