Published: Jun 02,2020
Fujitsu announced the launch of seven models of Notebook LIFEBOOK with Windows 10 and the latest 10th generation Intel Core Processor. Sales of the new models will be rolled out in Asia starting from today1. By expanding its lineup of superior mobile products, Fujitsu will continue to support initiatives on remote work, as part of the customers’ workstyle transformation...
Samsung Electronics announced plans to expand its NAND flash production capacity in Pyeongtaek, Korea, reinforcing the company’s ability to meet demands from emerging technologies. Construction, which began this May, will pave the way for mass production of Samsung's cutting-edge V-NAND memory in the second half of 2021...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Delta Electronics announced the signing of a definitive agreement pursuant to which Delta Electronics (Netherlands) B.V., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta, will acquire 100% of the shares of Trihedral Engineering Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Trihedral”), a Canadian SCADA and IIoT software company, for CAD 45 million (approx...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today its new ClariSense integrated Internet of Things (IoT) technology, which will be used for accelerated development of IoT systems construction within the company and its group companies. ClariSense...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Under the leadership of Professor Jyh-Cheng Chen of National Chiao Tung University (NCTU), Prof. Chen’s team has released free5GC, the first open-source core network in the world. Because of free5GC, some companies, such as Chunghwa Telecom, Wistron NeWeb Corporation (WNC), and EstiNet Technologies, are now collaborating with Prof...
u-blox and greenTEG are announcing the commercial launch of a new venture brand, named CORE. It is a wearable for continuous and accurate core body temperature monitoring. The device, which communicates wirelessly using the u-blox NINA-B306 stand-alone Bluetooth 5 low energy module...
- 1Qualcomm Retakes Market Leadership in 1Q20 Revenue
- 2Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 3NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 4Cloud Services and Online-offline Store Integration Lead Alibaba's Sentiment Recovery in Q1 2020
- 5Automotive IC Market Forecast With Strongest CAGR Through 2024
- 6Big Tech Companies Bet on Digital Platforms to Successfully Steer Through COVID-19 Crisis
- 7Notebook Computer Display Panel Shipment Grows by Nearly 18% YoY in 2Q20
- 8unitech Reveals EA630 Rugged Smartphone for Retail and Hospitality
- 9Global Spending on Blockchain Solutions to Surge by 235% and Hit $14.4bn in 2023
- 10Taiwan’s Mini LED Supply Chain to Benefit from Apple’s New 12.9-inch iPad Pro