Published: Oct 30,2019
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) held the 2019 Global Science and Technology Leaders Forum today at Mandarin Oriental, Taipei. The two-day event is part of the special series celebrating the 60th founding anniversary of Taiwan’s science and technology institution...
IC Insights recently released its October Update to The McClean Report 2019. Part of the update reviewed U.S. and China GDP and PMI trends in light of the current trade friction between the two nations. Given that the global economy increased by a healthy 3...
Astera Labs Inc., in collaboration with Synopsys, Inc. and Intel, announced an industry-first demonstration of a complete PCI Express (PCIe) 5.0 system, delivering 32 GT/s speeds for next-generation server workloads. The end-to-end solution showcases system level multi-vendor interoperability between Intel’s PCIe 5...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON announces AAEON Atlas, a rugged outdoor edge node built to provide cities with flexible solutions for AI and edge computing. Featuring the Intel Movidius Myriad X, AAEON Atlas offers real-time processing for a range of Smart City applications...
Through networking with more than one hundred local industries, furthermore, GLORIA held respectively a business partnering fair in Boston and Silicon Valley, the world’s topmost clusters of biotechnology, high-tech, and startups...
ABB is to acquire a majority stake of 67 percent in Shanghai Chargedot New Energy Technology Co., Ltd., a leading Chinese e-mobility solution provider. The transaction is expected to be completed in the coming months and ABB has the possibility to increase its stake further in the next three years...
- 1R&D 100 Awards – Taiwanese Science and Technology Project Wins Five Grand Prizes
- 2Taiwan’s GLORIA Attracted $200 Million Global Business in Boston and Silicon Valley
- 3ITRI's iRoadSafe Wins ITS World Congress 2019 Industry Award
- 4Renesas Joins the Autonomous Vehicle Computing Consortium to Speed Autonomous Car Development
- 5Top 5 Share of Semiconductor Industry Capex to Set New Record in 2019
- 6MOST’S Tech Leaders Forum Creates Stronger Presence of Global Science Community
- 7AAEON Atlas Connecting Smart Cities across the Globe
- 8Two ITRI Technologies Win at 2019 R&D 100 Awards
- 9Taiwan’s Taishin Bank Selected as the Regional 2019 Gartner Eye on Innovation Award Winner
- 10u-blox High Precision Positioning Modules Provide Unmatched Performance Benefits to eVTOL Drones