Published: Sep 16,2020
Samsung Display announced today that it is the first in the industry to successfully commercialize a foldable display panel having a 1.4R rating for its curvature, representing the smallest degree of curving among commercialized foldable smartphones to date ― an advancement first applied to the recently-released Galaxy Z Fold2 5G...
Samsung Electronics today introduced four new Samsung ISOCELL image sensors for its 0.7 micrometer (μm)-pixel product lineup; 108-megapixel (Mp) ISOCELL HM2, 64Mp ISOCELL GW3, 48Mp ISOCELL GM5 and 32Mp ISOCELL JD1. With the new 0...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today its coming launch of second-generation full-SiC (silicon carbide) power modules featuring a newly developed SiC chip for industrial use. The low power loss characteristics and high carrier frequency operation of the SiC-MOSFET (metal oxide semiconductor field-effect transistor) and SiC-SBD (schottky barrier diode) chips in the modules are expected to facilitate the development of more efficient...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Researchers at McKinsey predict that AI will boost global economic activity by $13 trillion over the next decade. As economies begin reopening to the post-pandemic world, AI industry growth is being accelerated by social distancing in the contactless economy...
Moxa Obtains IEC 62443-4-1 Certification As the wave of Industry 4.0 sweeps the world, smart manufacturing has become the most crucial trend in various industries. In a smart system, the integration of IT and OT systems can comprehensively enhance the value of OT system's information in the application field, thereby creating a different operating model...
Demand for notebook computers (NBs) across the globe experienced an explosive growth in 2Q20 due to increased WFH and distance education demand generated by the COVID-19 pandemic, according to TrendForce’s latest investigations...
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 3Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers
- 4Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production
- 5Nuvoton Technology Introduces Arm Cortex-M23 Based NuMicro M251/M252 Series MCU
- 6Epson Taiwan Partners with Local Organizations to Create Smart Glasses AR Ecosystem
- 7AUO to Take Advantage of Smart Vertical Opportunities from 5G + AI Digital Transformation
- 8AMD Set to Become Fourth Largest IC Design Company After Xilinx Acquisition, Says TrendForce
- 9Imec Presents Alternative Metals in Advanced Interconnect and Contact Schemes As a Path to 2nm Nodes
- 10Edgecore Networks Offers Commercial Support and Service for SONiC