Published: Nov 09,2020
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced today its consolidated revenues for October at NT$25.52 billion, up 43.2% year-on-year (YoY) and marking a strong start to the fourth quarter with demand continuing to be stronger than supply. Consolidated revenues for year-to-October reached NT$220...
eMemory NeoFuse IP Qualified on GLOBALFOUNDRIES Advanced High Voltage Platform for OLED Applications
HSINCHU, Taiwan – eMemory announced today its NeoFuse IP has been qualified on GLOBALFOUNDRIES (GF) 28HV platform in response to the rising demand for Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display applications. The announcement was made at GF’s China Global Technology Conference (GTC)...
TAIPEI, Tawan - Acer announced its financial results for the third quarter of 2020: consolidated revenues were NT$80.06 billion, up 27.3% year-on-year (YoY); gross profits were NT$8.40 billion with 10.5% margin; operating income was NT$2...
As the current mainstream solution for PC DRAM and server DRAM, both of which share the same roots in IC design, DDR4 reached a penetration rate of more than 90% in each of the above two categories in 3Q20, according to TrendForce’s latest investigations...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – The trend of an aging society in recent years has driven the increasing demand for smart healthcare. AUO, specializing in the general health industry, teams up with NHRI (National Health Research Institutes) to join “The Cares 2020” for the first time...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Telink Semiconductor and Andes Technology introduced the new connectivity system on a chip (SoC) for Telink’s latest product line, the TLSR9 series. Powered by the 32-bit AndesCore D25F, the TLSR9 series is designed for the next generation of hearables, wearables, and other high-performance IoT applications...
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud
- 6TSMC to Kick off Mass Production of Intel CPUs in 2H21, Says TrendForce
- 7TraceParts and SnapEDA Partner to Offer Unified UX to Source Free PCB Footprints
- 8Global 5G CPE Shipment Volume to Reach 5.6 Million Units in 2021: MIC
- 9“The Sounds of Taiwan” 2021 New Year Concert Performs in Taiwan and Live to the World
- 10Taiwan Government Leading 100 Startups For CES2021