Published: Jan 04,2021
Shipment volume of the global Wi-Fi (Wireless-Fidelity) connected devices is estimated at 3.1 billion units in 2021, nearly 50% of which will be Wi-Fi 6 connected devices, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a government think tank and a leading research institute in Taiwan...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) has leveraged its group’s profound software and hardware integration capacity in the financial sector, and teamed up with Space4Money, the Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary specializing in smart retail integrated solutions, to implement a new digital marketing solution for DBS Bank (Taiwan) Songren Branch, a model branch for the bank’s bilingual service initiative...
The new plugin contains computer-aided design (CAD) models for millions of electronic components, many of which have been created in collaboration with industry-leading electronic component suppliers. These models can be placed directly onto an Altium Designer schematic or layout for instant use, or added to the designer’s library folder for future use...
Shipment Volume of the Global 5G CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) industry is estimated to reach 5.6 million units in 2021, up 58.9% compared to 2020, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a government think tank and a leading research institute in Taiwan...
TAIWAN, Taiwan – COMPUTEX 2021 International Online Press Conference kicks off today, revealing the leading ICT tradeshow to return as a physical exhibition from June 1 to 4, 2021 (InnoVEX from June 2 to 4). More importantly...
PICMG announces that COM-HPC has entered member review. The member review phase occurs after the technical subcommittee approves the specification and acts as a final review by all PICMG members in good standing. Reaching this approval step is a milestone in ensuring ratification will be reached in early 2021...
- 1u-blox Announces First Timing Solutions Based on L1 and L5 GNSS Signals
- 2Wiwynn Boosts Two-phase Immersion Cooling Development by Investing in LiquidStack
- 3Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 4Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership
- 5AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital
- 6Semiconductor Units Forecast To Exceed 1 Trillion Devices Again in 2021
- 7Enter Quantum Electronics Via Patterned Strain Engineering
- 8u-blox Acquires Full Ownership in Sapcorda Joint Venture
- 9Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY
- 10Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY