Published: Jul 03,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan — ASUS rolled out its lastest Transformer Book Flip TP300 and TP500 in Taiwan, both function and outlook are similar to Lenovo's YOGA series but cheaper 90 to 50 percent. There's no doubt that Taiwanese firms can provide the same quality products but in a cheaper and reasonable price...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — As the summer vacation has come, it's time to get these flagship smartphones in cheaper price. Judging from the sales of Samsung GALAXY S5 and HTC M8 in March and April that has shown signs of sluggishness, now that they have reduced the price to boost its sales, S5 has lowered to NT$17 thousand, while M8 marked down to NT$16 thousand...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－The host country of the 2014 FIFA World Cup, Brazil, is launching large-scale digital technology in the Arena Pantanal Stadium in Cuiabá. As part of the installation, CAYIN, a Taiwanese company, supplied a complete digital signage solution, including 122 digital signage players and 2 content management servers...
HSINCHU, Taiwan－Macronix International Co., Ltd. and Macronix America, Inc., announced that they have filed a new patent infringement complaint against Spansion, Inc., Spansion LLC, Spansion (Thailand) Ltd. and certain of their customers with the U...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－ DIGIEVER, a world leading company of Linux-embedded standalone Network Video Recorder, today announces a new partnership with Canon, a provider of IP cameras with superior lens technology. The new partnership agreement expands both DIGIEVER and Canon global market share as combining outstanding and impeccable strong points from both sides...
Worldwide IT spending is on pace to total $3.7 trillion in 2014, a 2.1 % increase from last year, however, this grow rate is down from earlier projections of 3.2 % growth, according to the latest forecast by Gartner, Inc. The slower outlook for 2014 is attributed to a reduction in growth expectations for devices, data center systems and to some extent IT services...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 781 782 783 784 785  787 788 789 790 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Digi-Key Releases 1.5 Million SnapEDA CAD Models Including Symbols, Footprints, and 3D Models
- 2Baytec SPR Strengthen the First Eco-bridge in SEA
- 3LTPS Smartphone Panels in 2021 Likely to Be Constrained
- 4eMemory NeoFuse IP Qualified on GLOBALFOUNDRIES Advanced High Voltage Platform for OLED Applications
- 5Record-breaking Drone Show Enabled by u-blox Positioning Technology
- 6Scalable End-to-end Security Platform from u-blox Addresses LPWA IoT Device Use Cases
- 7Taiwan Signs Agreement With Companies in USA, Japan, and Southeast Asia to Champion AI for Business
- 8Micro LED Chip Revenue Expected to Reach US$2.3B in 2024, Primarily in Large-Sized Displays
- 9Acer Reports Q3 2020 Results: Highest in Nearly Ten Years
- 10u-blox Brings Robust Ultra-low Power Positioning Accuracy to Wearables and Asset Tracking