Published: Jun 09,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan－APLEX Technology, a global industrial computer product solution provider based on Taiwan, showcased the latest Intel platforms and vertical applications including Marine, Railway, Fleet Management at COMPUTEX 2014, to meet customer’s specific industrial requirement...
At the Computex Summit Forum, MediaTek Chairman Ming-Kai Tsai gave a keynote speech titled "Enabling Limitless Possibilities in Cloud Era-Everyday Genius," saying that "Internet of Things" will be a "game changer" and Cloud 2...
AIPEI, Taiwan－COMPUTEX TAIPEI end of today, the number of exhibitors and the booths had hit a new record. Organizer noted that there were 38,600 international buyers from 166 countries have been to visit the exhibition, a growth of 1%, and at least 45 companies unveiled their new product during the exhibition...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－Smart equipments have be regard as indispensable in modern business operation but the ways to control all scattered equipments for IT system is limited. Unitech Electronics Co, handheld products manufactures, launch an intellectual management platform- MoboLink at COMPUTEX 2014, which can remotely control and manipulate lots of handheld equipments for business to supervise operating situation and raise management efficiency...
TAIPEI, Taiwan— Renee James, president of Intel, said in a keynote at the COMPUTEX 2014, that the main roadmap of Intel during 2014-2040 is the development of smartphones, tablets, wearable devices and Internet of things, and expect to continue to cooperate with Taiwan supply chain...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Aiming to the market of IoT (Internet of Things) IPC provider, ARBOR technology teamed up with Wistron, their collaboration will focus on the cloud and IoT overall arrangement. The cooperation is expected to increase doubly their revenue of industrial computers in five years...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 791 792  794 795 796 797 798 799 800 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Digi-Key Releases 1.5 Million SnapEDA CAD Models Including Symbols, Footprints, and 3D Models
- 2Baytec SPR Strengthen the First Eco-bridge in SEA
- 3LTPS Smartphone Panels in 2021 Likely to Be Constrained
- 4eMemory NeoFuse IP Qualified on GLOBALFOUNDRIES Advanced High Voltage Platform for OLED Applications
- 5Record-breaking Drone Show Enabled by u-blox Positioning Technology
- 6Scalable End-to-end Security Platform from u-blox Addresses LPWA IoT Device Use Cases
- 7Taiwan Signs Agreement With Companies in USA, Japan, and Southeast Asia to Champion AI for Business
- 8Micro LED Chip Revenue Expected to Reach US$2.3B in 2024, Primarily in Large-Sized Displays
- 9Acer Reports Q3 2020 Results: Highest in Nearly Ten Years
- 10u-blox Brings Robust Ultra-low Power Positioning Accuracy to Wearables and Asset Tracking