Published: Jun 30,2020
In its Global Wafer Capacity 2020-2024 report, IC Insights breaks down the world’s installed monthly IC wafer capacity by geographic region (or country). Figure shows the installed IC capacity by region as of December of 2019...
The organizers of the upcoming 66th annual IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM), the world’s premier forum for technological breakthroughs in semiconductor and electron device technology, have decided to hold the conference virtually this year given the ongoing uncertainties posed by the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic...
According to data gathered by BuyShares.co.nz, the global spending on blockchain solutions is expected to surge by 235% and reach $14.4bn in 2023. By allowing digital information to be distributed but not copied, the blockchain technology created the groundwork for the new type of internet...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today launched Enduro, its new line of rugged notebooks and tablets specially designed to provide the durability, portability and performance needed by professionals working in the field. First responders and industrial manufacturing workers will find the Acer Enduro N7 to be a reliable companion, while event producers and outdoor hobbyists will appreciate the thin-and-light yet durable Enduro N3...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - UMC today announced that the company has received the Texas Instruments (TI) 2019 Supplier Excellence Award. The annual award honors companies whose dedication and commitment in supplying products and services meet TI’s high standards for excellence...
The new supercomputer Fugaku, which is being developed jointly by RIKEN and Fujitsu, has taken the top spot on the Graph500 list, a ranking of the world's fastest supercomputers on data-intensive workloads. The top rank was won by a collaboration involving RIKEN, Kyushu University, Fixstars Corporation, and Fujitsu Limited...
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Apple to Start Mass Producing Self-Designed Mac SoC, Projected to Cost under US$100, in 1H21
- 3Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 4AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays
- 5Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 6Analog’s $20bn Maxim Deal Another Example of Semiconductor Sector Shakeout, says GlobalData
- 7China Steps up Pace of Mini/Micro LED Commercialization, Total Project Investment Reaches ¥39.1B
- 8CyberLink, Municipal Parking Services to Bring FaceMe Facial Recognition to Sentry Health Kiosks
- 9Delta Launches New Digital Exhibition of Energy-Efficient Solutions
- 10Acer Reports Revenues for June at NT$25.67B, Q2 at NT$65.60Ｂ: Highest Over 10 Quarters