Published: Sep 10,2020
Inkron, a Nagase Group Company, the global leader of siloxane-based, optically clear Nano-Imprint Lithography (NIL) materials, makes a strategic investment in NIL materials and components development infrastructure. The investment will significantly accelerate Inkron’s development of high-performance optical materials needed in critical components of augmented reality (AR) glasses, 3D sensors and other diffractive optical elements (DOE)...
Data presented by Stock Apps indicates that the global fitness apps revenue will grow by approximately 48.44%. The growth will be registered between 2020 and 2024. In 2020, the revenue is expected to stand at $3.55 billion while in 2024, the figure will be $5...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Over 1,000 innovative technologies will lead Taiwan into a smart future! The annual Taiwan Innotech Expo, which brings together industry, government and academia, will be launched at Taipei World Trade Center Hall 1 on September 24, 2020...
SnapEDA is launching a new KiCad plugin, allowing designers to search and download its computer-aided design (CAD) models directly within the KiCad PCB design environment. KiCad is a free and open-source software that has been gaining popularity in the PCB design industry...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The development of a circular economy is one of Taiwan’s stated national goals. In order to continue promoting the spirit of a circular economy, the Industrial Development Bureau of the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) held “Link and Loop: Sustainable Supply Chain Forum”...
Credo today announced the DOVE Platform, the second generation, low power PAM4 DSP family for high-speed data networks. The DOVE Platform includes products for 100/200/400G optical interconnects. “100/200/400G is already ...
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 3MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 4Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers
- 5Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production
- 6Nuvoton Technology Introduces Arm Cortex-M23 Based NuMicro M251/M252 Series MCU
- 7Epson Taiwan Partners with Local Organizations to Create Smart Glasses AR Ecosystem
- 8AUO to Take Advantage of Smart Vertical Opportunities from 5G + AI Digital Transformation
- 9Imec Presents Alternative Metals in Advanced Interconnect and Contact Schemes As a Path to 2nm Nodes
- 10Mitsubishi Electric’s Net Zero Energy Building Test Facility to Be Completed on Oct. 14