Published: Oct 28,2020
AMD announced that it had reached an agreement with leading FPGA manufacturer Xilinx to acquire the latter for US$35 billion. Should the acquisition proceed as planned, AMD will greatly increase its influence across industries such as 5G...
The total worldwide shipments of branded SSDs bound for the channel (retail) market in 2019 reached 131 million units, showing an increase of almost 60% from 2018, according to TrendForce's latest investigations. This result also indicated a further and substantial growth in SSD adoption...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Nuvoton Technology expanded its IoT platform based on the NuMicro Family product portfolio. The NuMaker-IoT-M263A board is an IoT device development board. With the IoT software development kit provided by NuMicro series products, it supports a wide range of software development work to ensure low power consumption and high-security IoT device design...
Renesas Electronics and Sequans Communications will partner to develop IoT modules based on Sequans’ Monarch LTE-M/NB-IoT platform. The modules are designed to provide IoT companies with an integrated microcontroller (MCU) plus connectivity platform that streamlines and simplifies IoT system design for many applications, including smart city, smart home, and industrial IoT...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – eMemory has been recognized by TSMC as a recipient of a 2020 OIP Partner of the Year award for Embedded Memory IP. The OIP Partner of the Year awards honor TSMC Open Innovation Platform® (OIP) ecosystem partners like eMemory, demonstrating excellence in next-generation system-on-chip (SoC) and 3DIC design enablement over the past year...
Shipment volume of the global notebook PC industry is projected to reach 170 million units and represent 6% year-on-year growth in 2020, hitting record highs in nearly five years, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a government think tank and a leading IT research institute in Taiwan...
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 4Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud
- 6“The Sounds of Taiwan” 2021 New Year Concert Performs in Taiwan and Live to the World
- 7Taiwan Government Leading 100 Startups For CES2021
- 8Global 5G CPE Shipment Volume to Reach 5.6 Million Units in 2021: MIC
- 9TSMC to Kick off Mass Production of Intel CPUs in 2H21, Says TrendForce
- 10Wiwynn Works with Mr. Watt to Contract the First Renewable Power Purchase Agreement in Taiwan