Published: Mar 02,2020
STMicroelectronics’ L6983 38V/3A synchronous DC/DC converters maintain high efficiency at all loads with a maximum value of 95% and are highly integrated with synchronous MOSFETs on-chip to save external components and simplify design...
Annual semiconductor unit shipments, including integrated circuits and optoelectronics, sensors, and discrete (O-S-D) devices are forecast to rise 7% in 2020 and surpass one trillion units for the second time in history, based on data presented in the new, 2020 edition of IC Insights’ McClean Report...
Deutsche Messe AG today issued an announcement its latest consideration on the Coronavirus impact regarding upcoming Hannover Messe. The organization said that all trade fairs would take place as planned. Dr. Jochen Köckler, Chairman of the Deutsche Messe Managing Board: “We are taking all developments concerning the coronavirus (Covid-19) very seriously...
This week, at the SPIE Advanced Lithography Conference, imec and ASML announce a breakthrough in printing narrow 24 nanometer (nm) pitch lines, corresponding to the dimensions of critical back-end-of-line metal layers of a 3 nm technology node process...
u-blox will strengthen the security of IoT ecosystems built upon its dedicated LTE-M and NB-IoT chipset by implementing a key set of security features endorsed by the GSMA. Support for the IoT SAFE (IoT SIM applet for secure end-to-end communication) implementation guide will be included in a software maintenance release for u-blox devices based on the UBX-R5 chipset, such as the new SARA-R5 series in 2020...
Broadband Forum announced the development of two new standards and delivers on its promise to rapidly support the 3GPP release cycles. Based on contributions from operators and vendors across the globe and close collaboration with the 3GPP...
- 1TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 2Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Owing to COVID-19 Outbreak, 1Q20 Notebook Computer Shipment Expected to Decline about 26% YoY
- 6Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 7As COVID-19 Outbreak Disrupts 1H20 Smartphone Production, 2020 Production Projected to Decline 3.5%
- 8HANNOVER MESSE 2020 to Be Postponed to 13 - 17 July
- 9eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 10Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies