Published: Jan 03,2014
TAIPEI — Asus will unveil more mid-range or entry-level new smartphone lineup, and use Intel chips instead of MediaTek, also rely more on China supply chain. However, Asus will soonest announce the cooperation with Intel in Consumer Electronics Show (CES) next week...
The high tech industrious solution provider, TOPCO Science co., unprecedentedly entered into food supply chain to set up a high-tech tourism factory named “TOPCO & Yasunagafresh” in Yilan County, Taiwan, which will introduce into green concept by adopting TSMC’s Thin-film Photovoltaic...
Biomedical Engineering Research and Development Center (BMEDC) of China Medical University Taiwan, develop a gaming system with EEG and somatosensory control technology, organized the“heart interpersonal brainwave war gaming contest”with Institute of Information Industry (III), to make more in-depth understanding of the IT industry around the actual needs of physically disabled and developed more human assistive technology and games...
Specialized transmission X-ray tube tech will firstly develop in the field of anti-cancer application for animals and cure diseased animals with Taiwan university veterinary hospital, announced by GAMC biotech co. on Monday. In addition, anti-cancer center will be set up through Taiwan for the first quarter of the next year...
TAIPEI — MediaTek System on Chip (SoC) not only are favored by those so-called white box from China, Taiwan Mobile announced the company's own branded handheld devices lineup Monday, four of which all carried MediaTek chips, respectively...
Drawing from the latest research, Taiwan`s MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), an ICT industry research institute based in Taipei, proposes the following five predictions in the worldwide TFT-LCD (Thin Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display) and semiconductor industries in 2014...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 801 802 803  805 806 807 808 809 810 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 4Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 7Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 8NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses
- 9COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2020 Rescheduled for September 28-30, 2020 Amid COVID-19 Concerns
- 10Infineon and pmd Collaborate With Qualcomm to Enable High-Quality 3D Authentication Solution