Published: Dec 23,2013
[Taipei, Taiwan] ADATA Technology will be presenting new products in conjunction with the International Consumer Electronic Show (CES), held in Las Vegas from January 7 to 10. ADATA will display the latest in charging accessories for mobile devices, solid state drives (SSDs), DRAM modules, and Flash storage devices to media and partners from around the world...
Toys may be the new market for all the bluetooth IC firms, which is a growing market based on remarks from market watcher. There are more and more toys that can be paired with smartphone and tablet, either function with optical-sonic control or touch controller IC...
[Taipei, Taiwan] Taiwan 4G equipment procurement business is heating up. After Chunghwa Telecom proposed its bidding project of 4G base station procurement, Taiwan Mobile and Far EasTone will also launch their bidding project end of this year ,the the total procurement of 4G Base Station of three companies estimated more than 20,000 units, over NTD$ 20 billion...
[ Kaohsiung , Taiwan ] ASE Kaohsiung K7 plant was ordered to shut down on Friday by Kaohsiung EPB. ASE said on news conference that disappoint for that decision, will improve the illegalities as soon as possible, apply for return to work , while the ASE will also appoint a lawyer to seek redress in accordance with law ...
MStar Semiconductor Inc, the world’s biggest supplier of chips for LCD TV sets, announced that its multi-touch solution has been adopted to many smartphone firms, especially for 4.5 to 6-inch screen display. Handheld devices are getting thiner and thiner, the key feature falls on the capacitive touchscreen, whether it's made from single Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) or double ITO makes the difference...
[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] ASE K7 plant today be prosecuted to shutdown by Kaohsiung EPB for wasted water illegal discharges, the execute order sent by post, implement when delivered. Chen Jinde, commissioner of Environmental Protection Bureau of Kaohsiung, held a press conference this afternoon, said ASE K7 factory violation "Water Pollution Control Legislation," Art...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 801 802 803 804 805  807 808 809 810 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 7eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 8Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 9Infineon and pmd Collaborate With Qualcomm to Enable High-Quality 3D Authentication Solution
- 10NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses