Published: Jan 20,2020
HSINCHU, Taiwan – eMemory and United Microelectronics Corporation today announced that eMemory’s NeoFuse IP has been qualified on UMC’s 28nm High Voltage (HV) platform to target the fast-growing OLED market. Key customers have completed successful product tape outs using this IP and process, which are ready for mass production...
Worldwide semiconductor revenue totaled $418.3 billion in 2019, down 11.9% from 2018, according to preliminary results by Gartner, Inc. Intel regained the No. 1 position in the market as the downturn in the memory market negatively impacted many of the top vendors, including Samsung Electronics, the No...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – TSMC today announced consolidated revenue of NT$317.24 billion, net income of NT$116.04 billion, and diluted earnings per share of NT$4.47 (US$0.73 per ADR unit) for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2019...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In order to pave the way for Taiwan’s startups to enter international market, the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) organizes a delegation with 82 teams which led by TTA (Taiwan Tech Arena) to attend CES 2020 (Consumer Electronics Show), and build national pavilion at Eureka Park in January this year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - VIVOTEK and CyberLink today announced they have entered into a strategic partnership, which will integrate CyberLink’s FaceMe AI facial recognition engine into VIVOTEK’s IP surveillance solutions. “Founded in 2000, VIVOTEK has been dedicated to the IP surveillance industry for 20 years...
ROHM and STMicroelectronics today announced it signed a multi-year silicon carbide (SiC) wafers supply agreement with SiCrystal, a ROHM group company having a top share of SiC wafers in Europe. The agreement governs the supply of over 120 million dollars of advanced 150mm silicon carbide wafers by SiCrystal to STMicroelectronics during this period of demand ramp-up for silicon carbide power devices...
- 1AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 2Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 3Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 4Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment
- 6Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication
- 7IoT Solutions World Congress Becomes a Hotspot of Global Wi-Fi Experts
- 8Mitsubishi Develops New Antenna and RF-IC Enable Future High-speed Internet Access
- 9China-based Memory Fabs Continue Normal Operations Currently as Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreaking
- 10TSIA Announces 2019 Statistics of Taiwan’s IC Industry