Published: Oct 26,2020
Renesas Electronics and Sequans Communications will partner to develop IoT modules based on Sequans’ Monarch LTE-M/NB-IoT platform. The modules are designed to provide IoT companies with an integrated microcontroller (MCU) plus connectivity platform that streamlines and simplifies IoT system design for many applications, including smart city, smart home, and industrial IoT...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – eMemory has been recognized by TSMC as a recipient of a 2020 OIP Partner of the Year award for Embedded Memory IP. The OIP Partner of the Year awards honor TSMC Open Innovation Platform® (OIP) ecosystem partners like eMemory, demonstrating excellence in next-generation system-on-chip (SoC) and 3DIC design enablement over the past year...
Shipment volume of the global notebook PC industry is projected to reach 170 million units and represent 6% year-on-year growth in 2020, hitting record highs in nearly five years, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a government think tank and a leading IT research institute in Taiwan...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – M31 Technology has been recognized by TSMC as a recipient of 2020 OIP Partner of the Year award for Specialty Process IP. The OIP Partner of the Year awards honor TSMC Open Innovation Platform® (OIP) ecosystem partners like M31 Technology demonstrating excellence in next-generation system-on-chip (SoC) and 3DIC design enablement over the past year...
Flusso – a fabless semiconductor company spun-out of The University of Cambridge, UK in 2016 – has launched the world’s smallest flow sensor as part of a low-cost and complete digital flow sensing solution for use in high-volume consumer and industrial markets...
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Phison Electronics'Systems Integration and Engineering group (SIE) in Broomfield, Colorado, US will provide thorough real-time technical support and product-related services for enterprise SSD customers and partners in the region...
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud
- 6TSMC to Kick off Mass Production of Intel CPUs in 2H21, Says TrendForce
- 7TraceParts and SnapEDA Partner to Offer Unified UX to Source Free PCB Footprints
- 8Global 5G CPE Shipment Volume to Reach 5.6 Million Units in 2021: MIC
- 9“The Sounds of Taiwan” 2021 New Year Concert Performs in Taiwan and Live to the World
- 10Taiwan Government Leading 100 Startups For CES2021