Published: Nov 26,2020
IC Insights announced its November Update to the 2020 McClean Report. The forecasted 2020 top-15 semiconductor supplier ranking includes eight suppliers headquartered in the U.S., two each in South Korea, Taiwan, and Europe, and one in Japan...
Scalable End-to-end Security Platform from u-blox Addresses LPWA IoT Device Use Cases u-blox has announced the commercial launch of its IoT Security-as-a-Service offering. Available on both the u-blox SARA-R4 and SARA-R5 series of LTE-M cellular IoT modules, this innovative solution makes it extremely simple to protect data from malicious third parties, both on the device and during transmission from the device to the cloud...
Digi-Key Electronics announced its collaboration with SnapEDA, providing over 1.5 million verified and high-quality symbols, footprints, and 3D models for Digi-Key parts. Engineers use Digi-Key to find and purchase components for their designs...
u-blox has announced that it supplied the high-accuracy technology that made it possible to fly the world’s largest swarm of drones. The record-breaking simultaneous flight of 2198 miniature UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles) was launched into the night sky over Saint Petersburg, Russia, on September 3...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Leaders from government and business organizations gathered at Taipei’s Huashan 1914 Creative Park to participate in the signing of an MOU between Taiwan and companies in USA, Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia, championing AI technology for business...
Since the introduction of Sony’s large-sized modular Micro LED display in 2017, other companies, including Samsung and LG, have successively made advances in Micro LED development, in turn generating much buzz for the technology’s potential in the large-sized display market, according to TrendForce's latest investigations...
- 1u-blox Announces First Timing Solutions Based on L1 and L5 GNSS Signals
- 2Wiwynn Boosts Two-phase Immersion Cooling Development by Investing in LiquidStack
- 3Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 4Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership
- 5AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital
- 6Semiconductor Units Forecast To Exceed 1 Trillion Devices Again in 2021
- 7Enter Quantum Electronics Via Patterned Strain Engineering
- 8u-blox Acquires Full Ownership in Sapcorda Joint Venture
- 9Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY
- 10Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY