Published: Sep 08,2020
u-blox has confirmed that its Bluetooth 5 modules are being built into wearable devices that are helping to combat the global COVID-19 pandemic. Available as either a wristband or a pendant, the TDS 50 has been developed by Electronic Precepts to present a highly-effective track and trace solution, with data being directly stored on the device then periodically sent to a web server...
The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has shown how important it is for companies to operate remotely. In fact, it’s the difference between completing a task or facing extensive delays for businesses relying on new, certified equipment for day-to-day activities, Chris O’Conor, Regional VP, Service Provider Sales at HUBER+SUHNER Polatis said today...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its new Spin 7 convertible notebook that offers a bold new take on productivity, with blazing-fast 5G connectivity supporting both mmWave and sub-6 GHz frequencies. Powered by the Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G compute platform...
As expected, most IC suppliers experienced weaker demand and generally poor sales results in the first half of this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic and strained U.S./China trade relations. However, as reported in IC Insights’ August Update to the 2020 McClean Report, some key IC suppliers believe that the second half of this year will yield better results...
Fingerprint Cards AB has launched the second generation of its T-Shape sensor and software platform for contactless biometric payment cards. The new product solution, part of the FPC1300-series, delivers increased image quality and transaction speed as well as improved power efficiency by combining extensive R&D investment with key learnings from more than 20 market pilots and commercial rollouts...
In parallel with the 11th Gen Intel Core processor launch (code named “Tiger Lake”), congatec announces the availability of both its first COM-HPC Client size A module and a next generation COM Express Compact Computer-on-Module...
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 3Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers
- 4Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production
- 5Nuvoton Technology Introduces Arm Cortex-M23 Based NuMicro M251/M252 Series MCU
- 6Epson Taiwan Partners with Local Organizations to Create Smart Glasses AR Ecosystem
- 7AUO to Take Advantage of Smart Vertical Opportunities from 5G + AI Digital Transformation
- 8AMD Set to Become Fourth Largest IC Design Company After Xilinx Acquisition, Says TrendForce
- 9Imec Presents Alternative Metals in Advanced Interconnect and Contact Schemes As a Path to 2nm Nodes
- 10Edgecore Networks Offers Commercial Support and Service for SONiC