Published: Jan 12,2017
Toshiba Corporation’s Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company today expanded its line-up of low-voltage N-channel power MOSFETs with the addition of 100V N-channel power MOSFETs supporting 4.5V logic level drive for quick chargers...
Portwell announced its newest Qseven 2.1 module with x86 based processor. The model series named as PQ7-M108 (70x70mm), is based on the latest Intel 14nm Atom, Celeron and Pentium processors (codenamed Apollo Lake). The new Intel Atom E3900 series embedded SoC integrates the Intel Gen 9 graphics with triple display support in high resolution...
Linear Technology Corporation announces the LTC3897, a multiphase synchronous boost DC/DC controller with input surge stopper and ideal diode controller. The boost controller drives two N-channel power MOSFET stages out-of-phase to reduce input and output capacitor requirements, enabling the use of smaller inductors versus the single-phase equivalent...
Using the remote tuner solution from Maxim Integrated Products, Inc., designers can significantly simplify the head unit design of a vehicle and reduce cables. The MAX2175 RF to Bits tuner within the solution eliminates the need to rework the vehicle's hardware to support worldwide radio standards, allowing updates by simply changing the vehicle's software...
Holtek announced the release of a new Full Speed USB Flash MCU in the form of its A/D type HT66FB582 device. This device is a new addition to Holtek’s range of 8-bit Flash USB MCUs. In addition to being used in general USB PC peripherals and consumer products, one special feature of the this new MCU is its large 48K×16 bits Flash Program Memory capacity in addition to an true EEPROM memory of 16K bytes...
LumaSense Technologies, Inc. introduces the MCL640 thermal imaging camera, the next generation in LumaSense’s line of infrared thermal imagers designed specifically for industrial process control and monitoring. The MCL640 camera offers 640 x 480 resolution imaging for long wave infrared applications, producing superior images and temperature measurement (±2 °C)...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs