Published: Nov 30,2017
Vesper introduced the VM2000, the only MEMS microphone that maintains high system performance over the life of a product. Targeting voice-activated systems such as smart speakers, smart home and Internet of Things (IoT) products — which use microphone arrays to enhance voice capture and clarity — the VM2000 solves a critical need for stable, reliable and accurate microphone arrays that do not degrade over time...
Toshiba Memory Corporation started sampling Universal Flash Storage (UFS) devices utilizing Toshiba Memory Corporation’s cutting-edge 64-layer, BiCS FLASH 3D flash memory. The new UFS devices meet performance demands for applications that require high-speed read/write performance and low power consumption, including mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets, and augmented and virtual reality systems...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announced the launch of MD06ACA-V Series of 3.5-inch hard disk drives (HDD) for surveillance applications that deliver up to 10TB of storage capacity. Sample shipments start today...
Axiomtek announces the release of CEM510, its new high-performance COM Express Type 6 compact module featuring triple displays, industrial-grade wide operating temperatures and rich expansions. The CEM510 is based on the Intel Xeon E3 and 7th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processors (codename: Kaby Lake-H) with Intel CM238/QM175/HM175 chipset...
The Modular Telematics Platform (MTP) from STMicroelectronics provides an open development environment for prototyping advanced Smart Driving applications, including vehicle connectivity to back-end servers, road infrastructure, and other vehicles...
Advanced Wireless-Charging Chip from STMicroelectronics Enables Faster Charging of Smartphones and T
STMicroelectronics is powering up wireless charging for mobile devices by introducing one of the world’s first chips to support the latest industry standard for faster charging. Nowadays, people are using their smartphones and tablets so intensively that many need to top up battery power several times a day...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs