Published: Apr 17,2017
Toshiba Corporation's Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company today announced the launch of “M3H group,” as the third product group in the TXZ Family of low-power, high-speed microcontrollers based on the ARM Cortex-M core...
Alliance Memory introduced a new line of high-speed CMOS mobile low-power DDR2 (LPDDR2) SDRAMs with densities of 1Gb, 2Gb, and 4Gb in the 134-ball FBGA package. The devices offer a variety of power-saving features, including 1...
Analog Devices, Inc., which recently acquired Linear Technology Corporation, announces the LTM8073, a µModule (power module) step-down regulator with up to 60V input voltage range (65V abs max). The device can safely operate from unregulated or fluctuating 24V to 48V input supplies in noisy environments such as communication infrastructure, factory automation, industrial robotics and avionics systems...
Axiomtek announced the PICO512, its new ultra-compact Pico-ITX embedded SBC designed to support the latest 7th generation Intel Core processor or Celeron processor 3965U (codename: Kaby Lake). With a rugged and flexible design, this industrial grade Pico-ITX motherboard offers rich features of high computing capabilities and wide operating temperatures...
Sony Corporation is announcing the commercialization of a new 2.45 effective megapixel CMOS image sensor for automotive cameras, the IMX390CQV type 1/2.7. Sony will begin shipping samples in May 2017. This image sensor is equipped with an LED flicker mitigation function that reduces flickering when shooting LED signs and traffic signals, as well as an HDR function capable of 120dB wide dynamic range shooting...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced two new series of low profile power inductors optimized for DC/DC conversion in portable electronics. Offered in compact 1212, 1616, and 2020 case sizes with low profiles down to 1.0 mm, Vishay Dale IFL and IFLS series devices deliver inductance up to 100 µH — values normally reserved for larger components...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs