Published: Jun 04,2018
From pool pumps to air handling units, closed-loop control is one of the most fundamental tasks performed by embedded systems. Advancements in the architecture of PIC and AVR 8-bit microcontrollers (MCUs) have optimized the devices for implementing closed-loop control, enabling systems to offload the Central Processing Unit (CPU) to manage more tasks and save power...
Extech Electronics Co. (EEC) has re-energized its line of premium power sources with the introduction of the 6300 and 6500 series. The 6300 series is a tri-phase power source capable of outputting up to 300kVA, while the new 6500 series is a single-phase power source that can produce up to 80kVA...
Samsung Electronics today announced that it has started mass producing the industry’s first 32-gigabyte (GB) double data rate 4 (DDR4) memory for gaming laptops in the widely used format of small outline dual in-line memory modules (SoDIMMs)...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation acquired the certification of Mbed OS for its microcontrollers. Two evaluation boards that integrate these microcontrollers have been released on the Arm Mbed site. Mbed provides developers with a free, easy-to-use development environment...
AAEON releases the AIOT-MSSP01, the world’s first industrial-grade vending controller solution. The AIOT-MSSP01 comprises two connected boards. The main board houses the MCU host, six USB ports and a further internal USB connector...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announced the launch of "TC78H651FNG,” a dual-H-bridge driver IC for DC brushed motors and stepping motors that delivers the low voltage (1.8V) and high current (1.6A) essential for low voltage equipment powered by dry-cell batteries, such as mobile devices, electronic products for the home and USB drives...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs