Published: Feb 07,2018
Holtek announces the release of its new sensor measurement device, the BH45B1224. This new device includes an internal 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D converter which has the characteristics of high RF noise immunity and a wide operating voltage of 2...
AAEON announced the release of the BOXER-6640, an embedded controller with a 6th or 7th Generation Intel Core Desktop Processor and support for DDR4 memory. The BOXER-6640 is purpose built for factory automation and machine vision applications...
u blox announced that its SARA cellular module series will provide wireless connectivity for a new end-to-end platform for Industry 4.0. With the platform, developed by Italian-based Iomote, businesses will be able to easily connect existing machines to the cloud to increase efficiency and augment their service offering...
Renesas Electronics announced two new fully encapsulated digital DC/DC PMBus power modules that deliver the highest power density and efficiency in their class. The dual ISL8274M operates from a 5V or 12V power rail, provides two 30A outputs and up to 95...
Würth Elektronik eiSos extends its WE-LAN AQ series manufactured by full automation. The new gigabit package excels with its outstanding electrical properties and compact design. With WE-LAN AQ, the previous wound toroid cores are replaced with SMD-solderable transformers and common-mode choke elements...
AAEON releases the FWS-2360, a desktop network security appliance with the added assurance of Intel QuickAssist Technology (QAT) and the speed and efficiency of fiber cable ports. Compact and highly extendable, the ready-to-go white box solution is tailor made for SOHO businesses, domestic networks, and vCPE and edge applications...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs