Published: Apr 09,2018
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has released “TLP176AM,” a new photorelay in a small 4-pin SO6 package, for factory automation and other industrial applications. TLP176AM has a rated on-state output terminal voltage of 60V and a rated on-state current of 0...
BIOSTAR announces its new mainstream gaming motherboards with the Intel B360 chipset for budget conscious gamers who still want the latest features offered by Intel 300 series, Coffee Lake platform. These include an ATX motherboard BIOSTAR RACING B360GT5S and a micro-ATX motherboard, BIOSTAR RACING B360GT3S...
Holtek announced the release of its new 12V/900mA High Current Driver Touch Flash MCU, the BS45F5930. The device is specifically designed for applications which require a 6V~12V input voltage range, a PWM output and high current driver functions...
Ambarella introduced the CV2 camera SoC combining advanced computer vision, image processing, 4Kp60 video encoding, and stereovision in a single chip. CV2 targets advanced automotive, IP security, drone, and robotic applications, delivering up to 20 times the deep neural network performance of Ambarella’s first generation CV1 chip...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announced the launch of “TC78B025FTG,” a three-phase brushless motor driver IC with a rotation speed control (closed loop control) function, for application in small fans used in home appliances and industrial equipment...
LEADTEK, the authorized channel partner of NVIDIA professional graphics card in the Asia-Pacific region, releases NVIDIA Quadro P620 featuring an NVIDIA Pascal GPU, 2 GB GDDR5 memory with up to 80GB/s memory bandwidth, and the power to support four 5K displays natively...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs