Published: Aug 15,2017
Microchip Technology announced the MPLAB ICD 4, an in-circuit programming and debugging development tool for Microchip’s PIC microcontroller (MCU) and dsPIC digital signal controller portfolios. The MPLAB ICD 4 debugger includes all the features of the popular MPLAB ICD 3 tool while adding increased speed through a faster processor and increased RAM...
Basler is starting the series production for all models in its new ace L product line. This expansion of the ace series includes twelve new cameras with the high-resolution CMOS sensors of the latest generation from Sony’s Pregius line...
Longsys announced expansion of its DRAM-less SSD product line from Serial ATA (SATA) interface to Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) interface. Boot Partitions, an NVMe revision 1.3 feature, integrates BIOS/UEFI system inside an SSD and gives the host an option to simplify system design without SPI Flash...
Axiomtek introducied the CEM311, its COM Express Type 10 Mini module featuring Intel Apollo Lake processor, high graphics capabilities, a wide temperature range, and I/O options in a compact form factor. The new CEM311 is designed to support the Intel Pentium N4200 quad-core and Celeron N3350 dual-core processors (codename: Apollo Lake)...
Torex Semiconductor has launched the “XC6808 Series” of charging ICs for single-cell lithium ion/polymer secondary batteries (“lithium batteries” below) that support a charge completion voltage of 4.35V or 4.40V. In recent years, wearable devices and IoT devices have become thinner, smaller and have higher performance, and small-size, high energy density lithium batteries with a higher charge completion voltage are also released...
Keysight Technologies announced a solution that supports simultaneous cellular and WiFi testing. The T5510S Cellular + WiFi Emulation System is a powerful, flexible platform enabled by the combination of Keysight’s UXM network emulator and the Ixia Solutions Group’s Wave Test System...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs