Published: Jun 15,2017
New PIC32MM “GPM” microcontrollers (MCUs) are now available from Microchip Technology. The eXtreme Low Power (XLP) devices feature large memory in small packages, providing ample battery life for space-constrained applications...
Marvell announced the 88W8987xA, the world's first automotive-grade system-on-chip (SoC) to integrate the latest Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) capabilities. This highly sophisticated wireless combo chip brings an industry-best solution for in-car Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 and 802...
Keysight Technologies announced a solution for measuring, analyzing and visualizing the coverage generated by 5G base stations. Keysight’s Nemo Outdoor, combined with FieldFox handheld RF and microwave analyzers, enables mobile operators and network vendors to measure 5G radio propagation and coverage...
Toshiba Corporation's Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company today announced the launch of AL14SX Series, new additions to its line-up of enterprise performance hard disk drives (HDD) for mission critical server and storage applications...
ADLINK Technology has announced the release of the MVP-5000 series, the newest member of ADLINK’s value family of fanless embedded computing platforms. The MVP-5000 series provides an optimal balance of price and performance in a compact construction...
To address the memory market's shortage of high-speed CMOS DDR3 and low-voltage DDR3L SDRAMs, Alliance Memory today announced a new die revision (B die) for its 2Gb and 4Gb devices in the 96-ball FBGA package. "Market demand for DDR3 and DDR3L SDRAMs is extremely high due to their increased functionality and speed...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs