Published: Aug 12,2014
Microchip Technology Inc., announced the new PIC32 Bluetooth Starter Kit. The full-featured kit boasts a PIC32 microcontroller (MCU), HCI-based Bluetooth radio, Cree high-output multi-color LED, 3 standard single-color LEDs, an analog 3-axis accelerometer, analog temperature sensor and 5 push buttons for user-defined inputs...
To provide further assistance to engineers using its Embedded Video Engine (EVE) technology, FTDI Chip can now supply a comprehensive suite of additional support facilities. These are designed to be utilised with both the established FT800 graphic controller IC and the newly announced FT801...
VIVOTEK announced the launch of the next-generation 1080p Full HD speed dome network camera, SD8364E. This next-generation camera not only maintains all of the advanced features of its predecessor, the SD8363E, but also includes several new features, such as a 30x zoom lens, image defog and electronic image stabilization (EIS) technology...
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (IDT) announced the expansion of its leading PCIe timing portfolio with the industry’s first 1.5 V PCI Express (PCIe) buffer family. IDT’s new U-series ultra-low power PCIe buffers operate from the same supply voltage as modern systems-on-chip (SoCs) and field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs)...
Fujitsu Semiconductor Pacific Asia Ltd. (FSP) announced that Fujitsu Semiconductor Embedded Solutions Austria (FEAT) released CGI Studio 3.0, the latest version of its CGI Studio tool suite . CGI Studio is used for in-vehicle infotainment and cluster-based dashboard systems throughout the automotive industry...
Molex Incorporated introduced today its DDR4 DIMM sockets in both aerodynamic and standard versions, giving design engineers more options and improved performance while remaining cost-competitive. The aerodynamic socket features a through hole termination style and streamlined latch and housing feature for better airflow and space-savings...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267  269 270 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs