Published: Mar 31,2014
Arista Networks today announced two new 100GbE modules that, with Arista EOS, provide scalability, multi-tenancy, and network virtualization through open and programmable overlays, helping customers achieve seamless workload and VM mobility...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new dual n-channel TrenchFET power MOSFET in the ultra-compact, thermally enhanced PowerPAK SC-70 package. Designed to save space and increase power efficiency in portable electronics, the Vishay Siliconix SiA936EDJ features the industry's lowest on-resistance for 20 V (12 V VGS and 8 V VGS) devices at 4...
ON Semiconductor has added two new devices to its RHYTHM family of preconfigured Digital Signal Processing (DSP) systems designed specifically for use in hearing aid devices. RHYTHM R3920 is a 16-channel device that is equipped with advanced algorithms for high-end applications...
Axiomtek introduced SHB230, its high-performing PICMG 1.3 half-size single board computer. The SHB230 based on the Intel Q87 PCH is designed to support 4th Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron processors in the LGA1150 socket...
Microchip Technology Inc., announced a new family of projected-capacitive touch controllers—the MTCH6102 with industry-leading low-power performance. These turnkey projected-capacitive controllers make it easy for designers to add contemporary touch and gesture interface designs to cost-sensitive applications...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced the SimpleLink CC2592 range extender that provides up to a 7x improvement in range when paired with TI's 2.4 GHz low power RF solutions for ZigBee, 802.15.4, 6LoWPAN and Bluetooth low energy networks...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267  269 270 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs