Published: Apr 16,2014
FCI announced the PwrBlade+ power connector has completed its long-term reliability tests when cross-mated with the TE Connectivity Multi-Beam XLE connector series. All tests were performed by Contech Research. PwrBlade+ is a modular AC/DC power distribution connector designed for demanding PCB and cable mounted applications...
Artesyn Embedded Technologies announced the first Titanium efficiency bulk front-end power supply in its standard product range: the DS3000TE-3. This new 3000 W power supply uses proprietary Artesyn power switching technology and high density component packaging techniques to provide servers, networking, telecom and other redundant power applications with the highest efficiency solution...
Using the ZON M3 (MAX71315) single-phase electricity meter SoC from Maxim Integrated Products, Inc., engineers now have a highly accurate, low-cost design system for e-meters and solid-state meters. Superior metering metrology is essential for accurate monitoring and billing...
Artesyn Embedded Technologies, formerly Emerson Network Power’s Embedded Computing & Power business, launched the SharpCaster video transcode acceleration engine to speed the deployment and lower the cost of rolling out broadcast video applications on standard servers...
Molex Incorporated introduces its IllumiMate 1.00 and 1.25mm pitch wire-to-board connector system, offering today’s flat-panel LED television and PC monitor manufacturers more mating styles, voltage ratings, circuit sizes and locking types than any similar connector system currently on the market...
Silicon Labs introduced a new 32-bit hardware and firmware development kit designed to accelerate the design of Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad (MFi) accessories and help product manufacturers get to market quickly. Leveraging Silicon Labs’ ARM Cortex-M3-based SiM3U microcontroller (MCU), the MFI-SIM3U1XX-DK development kit supports the all-digital Lightning connector and protocol stack...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous]  322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs