Published: Mar 24,2014
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced the industry's smallest 12-A, synchronous DC/DC buck converter with PMBus interface. The SWIFT TPS53915 converter features a tiny PowerStack QFN package and integrated NexFET MOSFETS to drive ASICs in space-constrained and power-dense applications in a variety of markets, including wired and wireless communications, enterprise/cloud computing and storage systems...
MPO/MTP Flexible-Boot Cable Offering Tight Bend Radius and Custom Cable in Rack-to-Rack Applications
Molex Incorporated recently introduced FlexiBend MPO/MTP flexible-boot cable assemblies designed to optimize cable routing and support low profile installations where cabinet doors or front panels might interfere with traditional straight style bend limiting boots at OFC 2014...
Avalue Technology, an industrial computer experts, launched the latest 3.5 " Single Board computer(SBC) - ECM-DX2, developed by DMP’s Vortex86DX2 SoC processor , a highly integrated , low-power and wide temperature features...
Cree, Inc. introduces the XLamp XB-H LED, the brightest discrete in Cree’s high-density (HD) class of LEDs, delivering a breakthrough combination of lumen output and efficacy in a small package. The XB-H LED brings the lighting-class performance of the XP-G2 LED into a package that is 50 percent smaller...
Diodes Incorporated introduced the world’s smallest 60V N-channel power MOSFET with a sub-100mΩ on-resistance. With a footprint measuring 1.6mm x 1.6mm and a typical height of 0.5mm, the DFN1616-packaged DMN6070SFCL helps achieve higher power densities in space-critical products, including cellphones, ultra-thin LCD TVs and hand-held gaming controls...
Rohde & Schwarz offers UHD-capable products for post-production, ingest, storage, playout, encoding and multiplexing, and transmission applications. The company’s transmitter family helps North American and Latin American TV operators master the challenges of digital TV...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous]  322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs