Published: Mar 07,2014
Cree, Inc. introduces the new CPW5 Z-Rec high-power silicon-carbide (SiC) Schottky diodes, the industry’s first commercially available family of 50-amp SiC rectifiers. Designed to deliver the cost reduction, high efficiency...
Numerous LTE networks are operating worldwide, yet the demand for faster data transmission and larger bandwidths continues to grow. Enhancements to the standard such as LTE-Advanced, and new features such as voice telephony over LTE create a constant demand for new testing capabilities...
NXP Semiconductors announced the release of the LPC1500 microcontroller series, optimized for fast, easy, and high-precision motor control. The new microcontrollers incorporate all the features required for high-accuracy sensored and sensorless motor control, enabling simultaneous control of two motors in highly flexible configurations...
Texas Instruments (TI) announced the first DLP device optimized for use with near infrared (NIR) light, and corresponding evaluation module (EVM). Together, the DLP4500NIR and the DLP NIRscan EVM represent the expansion of TI's award-winning MEMS technology into the worlds of transmittance and reflective spectroscopy and other markets...
Holtek announce the release of its new 2.4G RF Flash MCUs, the BC66F840, BC66F850 and BC66F860, designed especially for 2.4GHz RF applications. By combining a low power consumption and high efficiency 2.4GHz RF Transceiver together with a Holtek 8-bit MCU, these new devices offer users excellent solutions for related RF applications...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new 6.5 mΩ bidirectional battery switch with slew rate control for low-voltage battery isolation in portable electronics, healthcare devices, and instrumentation. Designed to save 91 % PCB space compared to using discrete MOSFETs in these space-constrained applications...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs