Published: Feb 24,2014
Xilinx Smarter Solutions for Radio enable wireless infrastructure vendors to deliver optimal, cost effective and energy efficient radio solutions that provide seamless support for multi-standard, multi-mode heterogeneous networks...
Texas Instruments introduced the industry's fastest 12-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The RF-sampling ADC12J4000 clocks in at 4 GSPS and supports the JEDEC JESD204B serial interface standard for data converters up to 8 Gbps, while consuming 50 percent less power than competitive devices...
Spansion Inc. announced Spansion HyperBus Interface, a breakthrough that dramatically improves read performance while reducing the number of pins. The Spansion HyperBus Interface is being implemented broadly by leading system-on-chip (SoC) manufacturers...
ZyXEL Communications announced that it will showcase the FMT3251, the company´s brand new UMTS small cell CPE with Wi-Fi at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) on February 24-27, 2014. The FMT3251 is the world´s first UMTS femtocell CPE compatible with the latest 802...
Littelfuse, Inc. has introduced the PICO 305 Series Intrinsically Safe Fuse, the first 277V Fuse to be certified under the latest revision of the UL 913 Safety Standard for Intrinsically Safe Apparatus and Associated Apparatus...
Billion Electric Co., Ltd., a leading supplier in network communication and energy management solutions officially launches a new cutting-edge dual-SIM 3G/4G LTE mobile broadband router – BiPAC 7820NZ. Its uniquely embedded dual-SIM card slot enables users to enjoy constant and seamless Internet experience by simply plugging 3G/4G LTE SIM cards into its built-in SIM slots without the needs of additional 3G/4G LTE USB modems...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs