Published: Feb 12,2014
Supporting next-generation 400 Gbps Ethernet applications, Molex’s zCD Interconnect System will transmit 400 Gbps data rates (25 Gbps per-serial-lane) with excellent signal integrity (SI), electromagnetic interference (EMI) protection and thermal cooling...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN —Swiss u blox, a global leader in cellular and positioning modules and integrated circuits, introduces its popular MAX, NEO and LEA GNSS modules in u blox’ next-generation, multi-constellation positioning platform u blox M8...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced its next-generation wireless power transfer circuit with foreign object detection that will allow designers to bring to market 3-coil, 5-V and 12-V A6 charging stations compliant with the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) 1...
Holtek is delighted to announce the addition of new EEPROM devices to its existing EEPROM memory range. Known as the HT24LC02、HT24LC02A、HT24LC04、HT24LC08、HT24LC16、HT24LC32、HT24LC64、HT2201 and HT93LC46, these new additions are supplied in two interface types, I2C and 3-Wire types and have an operating voltage range of 1...
Twelve24, a Boston based company, introduces ClockONE, an ultrathin, meter long clock inspired by the capabilities of E Ink electronic paper displays (EPDs). ClockONE balances design, features and function to create a product that merges E Ink technology with home and office lifestyle...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Altera Co. announced the availability of a broad range of JESD204B solutions designed to simplify the integration of Altera FPGAs and SoCs and high-speed data converters in systems using the latest JEDEC JESD204B standard...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs