Published: Nov 07,2013
Taipei, Taiwan, 31st October, 2013 - VIA Technologies, Inc, announced the launch of VIA Springboard, a unique platform developed to provide embedded developers, start-ups, and DIY enthusiasts with the fastest and most stable path for prototyping next-generation ARM-based smart connected devices and taking them to mass-production...
Multi-tasking devices requires increased performance while creating greater power efficiency that can be achieved through an optimized multi-core technology. This means that multi-core processing capability is fast becoming an integral part of mobile SoC, resulting in the call for the upgrade to octa-core platforms...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6HOLTEK New BA45F6720/6740/6746 CO/GAS Detector MCUs
- 7Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 8Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 9Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 10New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology