Published: Sep 26,2017
Broadcom Limited announced the world’s first mass-market, dual frequency GNSS receiver device, the BCM47755, designed to enhance location based services (LBS) applications for mobile phones, tablets and fitness wearables. Equipped with the latest GNSS innovations...
Holtek announces the release of its new low power consumption fire protection application Flash MCU series, the BA45F0082 and the BA45FH0082. These devices will find excellent use in fire protection peripheral product applications such as independent temperature detecting alarms, Input/Output modules, temperature detectors, electrical fire detectors, acousto-optical alarms, fire door monitoring in addition to many others...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation (TDSC) announced the launch of two high speed signal transmission photorelays, “TLP3475S” and “TLP3440S,” that realize the industry’s smallest footprint. Shipments start today...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation (TDSC) announced the launch of “TLP2735,” a high speed IC photocoupler for MOSFET gate signal insulation and the company’s first to incorporate an under voltage lockout (UVLO) function...
The industry’s first external CAN Flexible Data Rate (CAN FD) controller is now available from Microchip Technology. The MCP2517FD allows designers a simplified path to upgrade from CAN 2.0 to CAN FD and benefit from CAN FD protocol enhancements CAN FD offers many benefits over traditional CAN 2...
The PAC1934, a precision power and energy monitoring chip, is now available from Microchip Technology Inc. The chip works in conjunction with a Microchip software driver that is fully compatible with the Energy Estimation Engine (E3) built into the Windows 10 operating system to provide 99 percent accuracy on all Windows 10 devices that have batteries...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs