Published: Mar 06,2017
Forming an extension product to the HT68F002 MCU, Holtek now announces the release of a new addition to its small package Flash MCU range, the HT68F0025. This device is suitable for use in small household appliance products, such as smart switches, ultrasonic cleaners, LED table lamps etc...
An advanced motor control software plug-in for Microchip’s MPLAB X Integrated Development Environment (IDE) with auto tuning and self-commissioning capability is now available from Microchip Technology Inc. The plug-in, called motorBench Development Suite...
Embedian has unveiled its first credit card sized modules for the new SMARC 2.0 specification. They are based on the NXP i.MX7 dual/solo core ARM Cortex-A7 with a Real-time Coprocessor. The SMARC-FiMX7 is a versatile small form factor Computer-On-Module with NXP i...
Intended for the duplex scanning application area, Holtek announced the release of its new integrated high-speed duplex Contact Image Sensor (CIS) Module device, the HT82V70. Also known as a Digital Front-end Processor or DFE for short, this new device is especially suitable for applications which are required to read currency serial numbers, for example products such as Currency Counters & Detectors, Currency Sorters, ATMs etc...
Alliance Memory introduced a new high-speed CMOS mobile low-power DDR3 (LPDDR3) SDRAM designed to extend battery life in compact portable devices. Featuring low voltage operation of 1.2V/1.8V and a number of power-saving features, the 16Gb AS4C512M32MD3 is offered in the 11...
Portwell announces the release of the PCOM-B642VG, a Type 6 COM Express Basic (125mm x 95mm) module based on the 7th Generation Intel Core desktop processor (codenamed Kaby Lake-S) and Intel Q170, H110 and C236 Express chipset...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs