Published: Jun 02,2017
Silicon Motion Technology Corporation introduced its new SD 6.0 controller solutions supporting SD Specification 6.0 and meeting the new A2 application performance rating with a minimum random read/write performance of 4,000/2,000 IOPS...
Axiomtek is announcing the release of the PICO313, a palm-sized fanless pico-ITX motherboard featuring the low-power consumption Intel Pentium processor N4200 or Celeron processor N3350 (codename: Apollo Lake SoC), aim at the entry-level market...
Marvell announced the Alaska M 88E2180 Gigabit Ethernet transceiver, the world's first octal multi-Gigabit Ethernet transceiver compatible with both the IEEE 802.3bz standard and the NBASE-T Alliance specification for 2.5 and 5 Gbps operation over CAT5e cables...
MediaTek announced its next generation Wi-Fi chipset portfolio, custom built to drive innovation and performance for connected smart home and office device makers. The MediaTek MT7686, MT7682, and MT5932 will deliver high levels of integration with low power consumption for applications such as home appliances, home automation, smart gadgets, and IoT devices and cloud connectivity...
Toshiba Corporation's Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company today announced the launch of two new ICs, “TC3567CFSG” and “TC3567DFSG,” that match industry leading low current consumption realized by previous products while offering an enhanced security function...
A new family of low-power microcontrollers (MCUs) for driving Liquid Crystal Displays (LCD) featuring Core Independent Peripherals (CIPs) and intelligent analog is now available from Microchip Technology. The nine-member PIC16F19197 family includes a battery-friendly LCD drive charge pump, 12-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter with computation (ADC), a low-power comparator and active clock tuning of its high-frequency oscillator...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs