Published: Feb 12,2018
Intel introduced the new Intel Xeon D-2100 processor, a system-on-chip (SoC) processor architected to address the needs of edge applications and other data center or network applications constrained by space and power. The Intel Xeon D-2100 processor extends the record-breaking performance and innovation of the Intel Xeon Scalable platform from the heart of the data center to the network edge and web tier...
Iskratel announced two new universal next-generation PON solutions – the 8-port multi-PON blade and the 16-port GPON blade – designed to enable a lucrative and controlled upgrade to next-generation networks, such as NG-PON2 and XGS-PON...
Holtek announces the release of its new sensor measurement device, the BH45B1224. This new device includes an internal 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D converter which has the characteristics of high RF noise immunity and a wide operating voltage of 2...
AAEON announced the release of the BOXER-6640, an embedded controller with a 6th or 7th Generation Intel Core Desktop Processor and support for DDR4 memory. The BOXER-6640 is purpose built for factory automation and machine vision applications...
u blox announced that its SARA cellular module series will provide wireless connectivity for a new end-to-end platform for Industry 4.0. With the platform, developed by Italian-based Iomote, businesses will be able to easily connect existing machines to the cloud to increase efficiency and augment their service offering...
Renesas Electronics announced two new fully encapsulated digital DC/DC PMBus power modules that deliver the highest power density and efficiency in their class. The dual ISL8274M operates from a 5V or 12V power rail, provides two 30A outputs and up to 95...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs