Published: Jun 19,2018
Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of direct water-cooled wirewound resistors that offers ultrahigh power dissipation to 9000 W with almost no external radiation. Available in six compact sizes ranging from 38 mm by 178 mm to 38 mm by 410 mm, Vishay MCB DCRF series devices are designed to save space and increase reliability over standard wirewound resistors...
AAEON launches the NanoCOM-APL, a machine vision and factory automation-focused Type 10 COM express module with onboard support for dual MIPI CSI interfaces. The NanoCOM-APL is built around a 6th Generation Intel Atom, Celeron, or Pentium processor and features onboard LPDDR4 memory with a capacity of up to 8GB...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – Nuvoton Technology announces the launch of its high performance, low power NuMicro M480 series - an Arm Cortex-M4 based microcontroller, supporting DSP instruction and integrated floating-point unit. The M480 series provides rich features and consists of six sub-series targeting different applications...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced three new digital-input Class-D audio amplifiers that enable engineers to deliver high-resolution audio in more smart-home and voice-enabled applications. By combining first-of-its-kind integration, real-time protection and new modulation schemes, TI's new audio devices allow designers to reduce board space and overall bill of material (BOM) cost...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announces a new range of video interface bridge devices intended for modern automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) applications. Increasingly, Systems-on-Chip (SoCs) from smartphones and tablets have been used in automotive applications as IVI systems became more sophisticated, requiring more functionality and greater performance...
From pool pumps to air handling units, closed-loop control is one of the most fundamental tasks performed by embedded systems. Advancements in the architecture of PIC and AVR 8-bit microcontrollers (MCUs) have optimized the devices for implementing closed-loop control, enabling systems to offload the Central Processing Unit (CPU) to manage more tasks and save power...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs