Published: Apr 30,2018
Holtek announces the release of an addition to its small package Flash MCU range with the new HT68F0012. As an extension product of the HT68F001, which has a 32kHz system frequency, this new device can operate with a higher system frequency of 512kHz...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announced “TB67S128FTG,” a bipolar stepping motor driver with a 50V/5A rating and support for 128 micro steps. Sample shipments start from the end of this month. High speed and high performance motor control and lower power consumption are required for applications that include 3D printers...
Holtek announced the release of its new low power consumption CO/GAS detector Flash MCU, the BA45F6730. This device will find excellent use in gas detecting products such as household or industrial CO detectors/alarms, household or industrial GAS detectors/alarms, handheld CO/GAS detectors, CO/GAS detection modules as well as many others...
Samsung Electronics announced that it has begun mass producing 10-nanometer (nm)-class* 16-gigabit (Gb) LPDDR4X DRAM for automobiles. The latest LPDDR4X features high performance and energy efficiency while significantly raising the thermal endurance level for automotive applications that often need to operate in extreme environments...
AAEON releases an updated version of its Intelligent Vending Development Kit. The kit is a complete hardware solution that makes it easier than ever before for retailers to implement the latest smart vending technologies. The kit includes a vending machine controller unit...
The LASER COMPONENTS Detector Group expands its standard range of linear Si APD arrays by LCC44 housings containing 8 and 16 elements. The SMD components can be mounted on circuit boards, while also providing enough space for the integrated multi-channel amplifier circuit...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs