Published: May 31,2017
Western Digital Corporation announced the world’s first client solid state drives built with its 64-layer 3D NAND technology. This technology milestone enables the company to deliver new, innovative SSDs with lower power consumption and higher performance, endurance and capacities...
The 32-bit PIC32MZ DA microcontroller (MCU) family is the industry’s first MCU with an integrated 2D Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) and up to 32 MB of integrated DDR2 memory. This combination from Microchip Technology giv...
Samsung SDI is unveiling new residential ESS (Energy Storage System) products that use differentiated design technology in a move to gain a competitive edge in the market. A residential ESS is a battery system installed at home...
Toshiba Memory Corporation launched the XG5 series, a new line of NVM Express (NVMe) SSDs integrating 64-layer, 3D flash memories, with a maximum capacity of 1024GB in a thin single-sided form factor. Sample shipments to OEM customers start today in limited quantities, and Toshiba will gradually increase shipments from the third calendar quarter of this year...
Toshiba America Electronic Components, Inc. has added two high-current products to its lineup of photorelays housed in S-VSON41 packages – which feature the industry's smallest mounting area2. The new 60V TLP3407S and 100V TLP3409S offer very low on-resistance and on/off switching of high currents, making them suited to switching applications in high-speed testers...
Molex has introduced its Brad M12 LED Machine Lights Kit that bundles an LED light, mounting bracket and M12 cordset into one package, simplifying light maintenance and streamlining machine light replacement. Ideal for shops, plants and industrial space requiring space and machine illumination, the quick and easy solutions can be ordered by a single part number...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs