Published: Feb 24,2017
GlobalTop Technology announces the launch of Titan X1, a state of the art Multi-GNSS Patch module with an ultra-compact size, especially designed for applications where small foot-print, ease-of-integration and flexible interface options are essential in addition to robust positioning performance...
Holtek announced the release of its new A/D with OPA Flash MCUs, the HT66F4530, HT66F4540 and HT66F4550. One of the chief features of these devices is in their 4-level adjustable bandwidth integrated operational amplifiers. This feature makes these devices especially suitable for use in sensor related applications which have low power consumption requirements or demand short response times, such as smoke detectors, PM2...
Xilinx announced a disruptive integration and architectural breakthrough for 5G wireless with the infusion of RF-class analog technology into its 16nm All Programmable MPSoCs. Xilinx's new All Programmable RFSoCs eliminate discrete data converters, providing 50-75% power and footprint reduction for 5G massive-MIMO and millimeter wave wireless backhaul applications...
Analog Devices, Inc. announced the availability of the industry’s only certified intrinsically safe (IS) digital isolators based on IEC 60079-11:2011 standards. The 4-channel ADuM144x series digital isolators with iCoupler technology are ideal for designing electrical equipment for use in hazardous areas...
Torex Semiconductor has launched the XC9273 series of 5.5V synchronous step‐down DC/DC converters featuring Torex’s unique HiSAT‐COT fast transient response control. The XC9273 is a feature rich Step‐Down DC/DC Converter that utilises Hi‐SAT COT, Torex’s own ‘Constant On‐Time’ architecture, to deliver extremely fast transient response performance and high efficiency...
Holtek announced the new release of its new USB Bridge device series, the HT42B5xx-1. Especially designed for various USB applications, this series of devices includes four bridge products, the HT42B532-1 – USB to I²C Bridge, the HT42B533-1 – USB to SPI Bridge, the HT42B534-1 – USB to UART Bridge and the HT42B564-1 – also a USB to UART Bridge product...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs