Published: Apr 18,2018
Pervasive Displays (PDi) announces a new TFT active matrix Electronic Paper Display (EPD) module that provides a dynamic, easily-readable display of information down to freezing temperatures of -25° C (-13 °F). This low temperature, low power, high resolution display module is the 2...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has released two new MOSFETs “TPHR7904PB” and “TPH1R104PB” housed in the small low-resistance SOP Advance (WF) package, as new additions to the automotive 40V N-channel power MOSFET series...
LEADTEK releases NVIDIA Quadro GV100 powered by NVIDIA Volta architecture which is the world’s most advanced visual computing GPU ever, with 32 GB of HBM2 memory, delivering over 40% the double precision compute performance and over 2...
Würth Elektronik eiSos has expanded its portfolio of board-to-board connectors. Under the designation WR-BTB, the manufacturer of electronic and electromechanical components offers a broad spectrum of plugs and receptacles. Examples for the new SMT assembly connectors are plugs and receptacles with collars and chamfers in 1...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced new conductive (184 CPNS, 185 CPNZ, and 186 CPNT series) and hybrid conductive (182 CPHZ and 183 CPHT series) aluminum polymer capacitors in a variety of case sizes ranging from 4 mm by 4 mm by 5...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has released “TLP176AM,” a new photorelay in a small 4-pin SO6 package, for factory automation and other industrial applications. TLP176AM has a rated on-state output terminal voltage of 60V and a rated on-state current of 0...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs