Published: May 31,2018
Samsung Electronics today announced that it has started mass producing the industry’s first 32-gigabyte (GB) double data rate 4 (DDR4) memory for gaming laptops in the widely used format of small outline dual in-line memory modules (SoDIMMs)...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation acquired the certification of Mbed OS for its microcontrollers. Two evaluation boards that integrate these microcontrollers have been released on the Arm Mbed site. Mbed provides developers with a free, easy-to-use development environment...
AAEON releases the AIOT-MSSP01, the world’s first industrial-grade vending controller solution. The AIOT-MSSP01 comprises two connected boards. The main board houses the MCU host, six USB ports and a further internal USB connector...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announced the launch of "TC78H651FNG,” a dual-H-bridge driver IC for DC brushed motors and stepping motors that delivers the low voltage (1.8V) and high current (1.6A) essential for low voltage equipment powered by dry-cell batteries, such as mobile devices, electronic products for the home and USB drives...
Seoul Semiconductor announces a comprehensive series of AC LED modules that use the company’s patented Acrich AC LED technology. The modules are offered in designs from 200 to 10,000 lumens in round, rectangular and linear formats...
Vishay Intertechnology broadens its optoelectronics portfolio with the introduction of a new high speed silicon PIN photodiode with enhanced sensitivity for visible light. Featuring a rectangular 4.8 mm by 2.5 mm top-view, surface-mount package with an industry-low 0...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs