Published: Sep 14,2017
Texas Instruments (TI) announced the TI-Innovator Rover, the company's first robotics solution for middle and high school students that makes learning STEM subjects a moving experience. Students can write programs on their TI graphing calculators that get Rover's wheels turning and their minds learning in a fun, interactive and hands-on way...
congatec announces the launch of the conga-B7AC, a new Intel Atom C3000 processor based COM Express Type 7 Server-on-Module that raises the bar for embedded edge computing through 10 GbE bandwidth support. With a power consumption starting at only 11 Watt, the new low-power multicore Server-on-Modules with up to 16 cores offer up to 4x 10 GbE real-time capable network performance...
Power Integrations announced the release of its InnoSwitch3 family of offline CV/CC flyback switcher ICs. The new devices achieve up to 94% efficiency across line and load conditions, slashing power supply losses by a further 25% and enabling the development of compact power supplies up to 65 W without heatsinks...
ROHM has recently announced the availability of a DC/DC converter with built-in MOSFET that achieves the highest step-down ratio in the industry (at 2MHz) required for 48V automotive systems such as mild hybrid vehicles. The BD9V100MUF-C integrates ultra-high-speed pulse control technology (Nano Pulse Control) created by combining proprietary circuit design and layout with original processes, enabling low voltage 2...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announced its new MQ04 Series 1TB HDD, designed for applications that require high capacity, highly durable storage, including notebook PCs, game systems, all-in-one slim-line desktop systems and set-top box appliances...
Following the successful previous release of its four-electrode AC body fat scale, HT45F75/77 devices, Holtek announced the release of its new eight-electrode AC body fat scale Flash MCUs, the BH66F2650/60. Eight-electrode body fat scales are used to measure body fat including legs, arms and torsos measurements which can reflect the body condition...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs