Published: Feb 16,2017
Axiomtek is introducing PICO312, a palm-sized fanless pico-ITX motherboard built with the latest 14 nm quad-core Intel Pentium processor N4200 or dual-core Celeron processor N3350 (codename: Apollo Lake SoC). One 204-pin DDR3L-1867 SO-DIMM socket supports system memory up to 8GB...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced a pair of 12-V, 10-A, 4-MHz step-down power modules that provide a power management solution that is 20 percent smaller than any other 10-A power module-based solution available today. The easy-to-use SWIFT TPSM84A21 and TPSM84A22 DC/DC modules integrate power MOSFETs, shielded inductors, input and output capacitors, and passives into a tiny, low profile footprint...
Holtek announced the release of its new low energy Bluetooth transparent transmission controllers, the BC7601 and BC7602, especially developed for Bluetooth Low Energy applications. Dedicated for transparent transmission, the devices are suitable for applications such as health care products, home appliances and smart device information beacons to name but few...
Axiomtek is unveiling the GOT3217W-845-PCT, a slim-type 21.5-inch Full HD multi-touch panel PC powered by the Intel Pentium processor N3710 (formally codename: Braswell). The industrial grade touch panel PC adopts a 21.5” FHD TFT wide screen LCD display with 10-point multi-touch projected capacitive technology and 250 nits brightness...
ASIX Electronics announced the addition of the AXB021 Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) module to the embedded wireless modules product line and the support of the BLE to Wi-Fi gateway solution. With ASIX IoT solution, customers can rapidly develop wireless IoT, home healthcare, and industrial applications by making it easier to decrease costs, development time and footprint...
Portwell announced PSMC-M101, its first SMARC module with x86 based processor. The PSMC-M101 model series (82x50mm), is based on Intel latest 14nm Atom, Celeron and Pentium processors (code named Apollo Lake). The new Intel Atom processor E3900 product family integrates the Intel Gen 9 3D graphics engine with up to 18 EUs (Execution Units) that improves the performance and supports 4K Codec Decode & Encode...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 8New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs