Published: Jan 24,2018
u blox announced the SARA R412M, an LTE Cat M1, NB-IoT, and quad band 2G (EGPRS) module with worldwide coverage. Measuring just 16 x 26 mm, the module is the world’s smallest to provide both LTE and quad band EGPRS support in a single design...
Alliance Memory extended its offering of 256Mb high-speed CMOS SDRAMs with new x8 and x4 devices in the 54-pin 400-mil plastic TSOP II package. "Alliance Memory is the market's SDRAM leader, offering the broadest product lineup of any vendor, with densities from 16Mb to 512Mb in a wide range of configurations and packages," said TJ Mueller, Vice President of Marketing at Alliance Memory...
AAEON launches the NANOCOM-KBU, the world’s first COM Express Type 10 board to be powered by a 7th Gen Intel Core U Processor. With its powerful CPU, the trailblazing NANOCOM-KBU has onboard 4GB DDR4 memory and a graphics engine that supports 4K applications...
Portwell, Inc., a innovator for Industrial PC (IPC) and embedded computing solutions, and an associate member of the Intel Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions Alliance, today announces the launch of WUX-3455, a small form factor (SFF) embedded system board featuring the Intel Celeron processor J3455, formerly codenamed Apollo Lake...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announced the launch of “π-MOS IX,” a new series of 600V planar MOSFET. Mass production starts today. With an optimized chip design, the π-MOS IX series provides 5dB lower peak EMI noise than the current π-MOS VII series, while maintaining the same level of efficiency...
Texas Instruments (TI) unveiled state-of-the-art DLP technology for high-resolution headlight systems at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES). The new DLP chipset is the only offering on the market that combines full programmability and the highest resolution --more than one million addressable pixels per headlight -- exceeding the resolution of existing adaptive driving beam (ADB) technologies by more than 10,000 times...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs