Published: May 22,2018
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (NYSE: VSH) today introduced a new series of miniature snap-in power aluminum electrolytic capacitors. Ideal for power supplies, solar inverters, and industrial motor controls, the Vishay BCcomponents 259 PHM-SI series combines 30 % higher ripple current than previous-generation components with a long useful life...
Würth Elektronik eiSos introduces its new “REDFIT IDC SKEDD WR-WST connectors” product family: solderless, space-saving and multi-pluggable connectors for signal transmission. The electronics and electromechanical components manufacturer is using the patented SKEDD technology from its sister company Würth Elektronik ICS for this innovative product...
AAEON announces the launch of the UP Core, the world’s smallest maker board. The 56.5mm x 66mm board draws on the breakthroughs made by AAEON’s UP and UP2 boards and delivers a combination of high-performance and low-power-consumption specifications that can’t be matched by other maker boards currently on the market...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has released the new TLP3122A photorelay for factory automation and other industrial applications including building automation, security and semiconductor testing. The new photorelay integrates MOSFET devices fabricated using the latest U-MOS IX process to reduce on-state resistance...
The EMB-2230 brings the power and flexibility of an ARM Cortex A9 processor to the IoT devices meant to perform more demanding tasks. Designed for slim Panel PC and Tablet applications , the EMB-2230 sets itself apart with an extremely small, adaptable Pico-ITX form factor, and the inclusion of a low profile 40-Pin PCIe/GPIO expansion connector, as well as two integrated LCD touchscreen and MIPI slim FPC connectors...
Keysight Technologies announced PROPSIM F64 5G Channel Emulation Solution – the industry’s first 5G New Radio (NR)-ready channel emulation solution. Keysight’s PROPSIM F64 5G Channel Emulation Solution enables chipset, device, and network equipment manufacturers to characterize end-to-end system performance of the latest 4G and 5G base stations and mobile devices by emulating real-world radio conditions in the lab...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs