Published: Nov 27,2017
The Modular Telematics Platform (MTP) from STMicroelectronics provides an open development environment for prototyping advanced Smart Driving applications, including vehicle connectivity to back-end servers, road infrastructure, and other vehicles...
Advanced Wireless-Charging Chip from STMicroelectronics Enables Faster Charging of Smartphones and T
STMicroelectronics is powering up wireless charging for mobile devices by introducing one of the world’s first chips to support the latest industry standard for faster charging. Nowadays, people are using their smartphones and tablets so intensively that many need to top up battery power several times a day...
Seoul Semiconductor announced that SunLike, which implements light which comes closest to sunlight, received an RG-1 Eye Safety certification based on the safety of its light source and was recognized for the highest level of safety amongst 25W COB type LED...
Pervasive Displays (PDi) announces samples available for four new, small size, high resolution, three color, TFT active matrix Electronic Paper Display (EPD) modules with internal timing controllers (iTC). The new additions to the range are the 1...
Microchip Technology has created the ATECC608A CryptoAuthentication device, a secure element that allows developers to add hardware-based security to their designs. Microchip has also established a Security Design Partner Program for connecting developers with third-party partners that can enhance and expedite secure designs...
Avalue announces the latest embedded products powered by Intel Apollo Lake processor, including ECM-APL2, EQM-APL, EPC-APL and VMS-APL. ECM-APL2 is powered by Intel ATOM/Celeron/Pentium processor, designed for dealing with the rising demands on low cost, lightweight and system performance and expect to offer users a new solution for entry applications...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs